oh god confusion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
Okay.. how do we know what we really like. I mean I am guilty of pretending to like something just so i could hang out with a certian group of people or person and I'm sure all of you are too. But I also find myself guilty of pretending to like something so much that i dont even relize that i dont like it at all. Like im not even aware of my fakeness.

confused what if this has happened so much that none of us even have our own opinions and the people we are trying to impress arnt impressed by us because they are to busy trying to impress someone else who never really even liked the object everyone is using to impress them.

wacko oh god the world is coming to a cruel end!

Ms Flower
ummmm I like nuts confused

Ronny
Yes nuts are good happy

Syren
Ronneh!! STFU hug

Pyrofly
laughing out loud woah. how long did it take you to think of that? stick out tongue

Ronny
a few second.. If you know anything about me you know random thoughts pop into my head out of the blue yes

Yes Miss Syren ma'am as you wish

Syren
Good lasseh george

Ken Kenobi
This rings true, I have also pretended (or at least tried) to like something just to be closer to a group of people or even a certain someone. erm

Pyrofly
Originally posted by Ronny
a few second.. If you know anything about me you know random thoughts pop into my head out of the blue yes

Yes Miss Syren ma'am as you wish im like that too.. just never with that much detail

Alpha Centauri
Nah, can't say I've ever lied to fit in.

That old "Oh come on, everyone has" argument fails too. Because no, not everyone has. If you're not confident enough in your own tastes then it's your own fault.

-AC

Ronny
hey I have thought diarrhea stick out tongue i have one small thought and write down a bunch of asshead nothing to back it up yes although i rarely realize I'm still writing

Ronny
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Nah, can't say I've ever lied to fit in.

That old "Oh come on, everyone has" argument fails too. Because no, not everyone has. If you're not confident enough in your own tastes then it's your own fault.

-AC You're strange though stick out tongue

Slay
Okay.. how do we know what we really like. I mean I am guilty of pretending to like something just so i could hang out with a certian group of people or person and I'm sure all of you are too. But I also find myself guilty of pretending to like something so much that i dont even relize that i dont like it at all. Like im not even aware of my fakeness.

confused what if this has happened so much that none of us even have our own opinions and the people we are trying to impress arnt impressed by us because they are to busy trying to impress someone else who never really even liked the object everyone is using to impress them.

True...We're all whores...There's no escaping it...we just are...God failed in his creation...The Human Race is a pity...

Alpha Centauri
Not that my music taste (I say music cos it's my most prominent area) can be questioned, but this is how I see it.

It's not so much strange, Ronny. It's a special technique. The key, you see, is not giving a shit what other people think.

-AC

Pyrofly
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Not that my music taste (I say music cos it's my most prominent area) can be questioned, but this is how I see it.

It's not so much strange, Ronny. It's a special technique. The key, you see, is not giving a shit what other people think.

-AC well with me.. i dont care what people think about me. but sometimes i do find myself liking something to make someone happy

Syren
You're strange though stick out tongue

laughing

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Pyrofly
well with me.. i dont care what people think about me. but sometimes i do find myself liking something to make someone happy

You shouldn't do that really, but if you're cool with doing that to yourself, rock and/or roll.

-AC

debbiejo
What kinda poll is this?...........And why am I here...????? blink

eggmayo

Yes Miss Syren ma'am as you wish
You ARE stoned all the time now, aren't you?

a1hsauce
i like cheese yes

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by a1hsauce
i like cheese yes
dont we all???

a1hsauce
eek! squirt cheese!

botankus

I'm going to pretend to enjoy this thread. stick out tongue Am I cool now?

Storm
I am confident with who I am and prefer to be true to myself. If I am not comfortable with certain choices or if I need to give in and do something that is contrary to my character or values, then I' ll pass and stand my ground.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Syren
Is that why the black font? stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Storm
I am confident with who I am and prefer to be true to myself. If I am not comfortable with certain choices or if I need to give in and do something that is contrary to my character or values, then I' ll pass and stand my ground.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Rock and rollllllll.

Exactly right though.

-AC

debbiejo
Originally posted by botankus
I'm going to pretend to enjoy this thread. stick out tongue Am I cool now? Mee pretend tooo............What has become of us??? confused

Do you know the muffin man, the muffin man, the muffin man....do you know the muffin man.....he lives on......LSD.. laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
Debbiejo, what the hell's going on?

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.