Star Wars TV

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Venom
Hi There,
so what does every one think of the star wars TV series spinoffs.

first is the live action which is set between EP 3 & 4

and then there is to be a C.G. one like the cartoon set in ith clone wars

So what do you think ?

exanda kane
I'm sure if you had the ability to use the search forum you would find a buck load of threads exactly like this. if your asking questions look at the opinions there.

Darth Venom
oooooooo sorry

exanda kane
How nice of you. Pathetic sarcasm always brightens my day roll eyes (sarcastic)

kegs202
Originally posted by Darth Venom
oooooooo sorry

Don't expect anyone on this site to be helpful mate. They seem to enjoy dissing anyone with anything to say.

kegs202
Personally I am only really intrested in the live action series. Hope they make a good job of it though.

overlord
yea man millions of same threads, nothin wr0ng with that, just lacking tye purpose of the forum, yo dude, yea....

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by kegs202
Don't expect anyone on this site to be helpful mate. They seem to enjoy dissing anyone with anything to say.

Oh get over yourself. The simple fact of the matter is people get tired of some peoples utter laziness and refusal to utilize the search function or follow forum rules.

Stun
it's been discussed more times than us 'golden oldies' can remember laughing out loud

Adamwankenobi
Go easy on the n00bs, guys.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Oh get over yourself. The simple fact of the matter is people get tired of some peoples utter laziness and refusal to utilize the search function or follow forum rules.

What they should do, as we used to do, is just hit the report button, say nothing, and move on, or go ahead and answer the question. Never happens, though...

I hope both shows do well. The CGI Clone Wars will probably be focused on Clonetroopers, since they're all CGI with the exception of their faces.

Mišt
More on Mygeeto dammit! That part was the best damn thing of Order 66!

Darth Venom
I Registered A year ago am not new rock

Sorgo
Originally posted by kegs202

We seem to enjoy dissing Lazy people who can't even spare a second or two to use the search button.

overlord
I don't report. I just comment whether appropriate or not. evil face
Shouldn't this be in the EU section btw?

Stun
send it to the bread bin i say

darthvader_fan
Originally posted by Darth Venom
I Registered A year ago am not new rock hey same here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.