next chucky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cybermaster
are they gonna make another chucky movie ? or is seed of chucky the last one ?

cybermaster
i hope they do cause his movies are cool

Mando
If I were to guess, I'd say no.

Wolfie
Child's Play 3 - 1991
Bride of Chucky - 1998
Seed of Chucky - 2004

Check back in 6-7 years.

Nevermind
Hopefully not.

LizzyT123
gack! They'd better not make any more damn Chucky movies.

cybermaster
Originally posted by LizzyT123
gack! They'd better not make any more damn Chucky movies. y not ? are they to scarry for u ?

cybermaster
Originally posted by Wolfie
Child's Play 3 - 1991
Bride of Chucky - 1998
Seed of Chucky - 2004

Check back in 6-7 years. good point they do wait awhile to make another chucky movie

Wolfie
Well, I hope they do make a final chapter movie. No Tiffany. No kid (dunno his name, didn't see the movie). Just Chucky. Just to end it on a high note.

-hh-
Originally posted by Nevermind
Hopefully not.

papabeard
Of course they will

cybermaster
at the end of seed of chucky where shit face opens the package chuckys hand goes at him. so hes still alive i guess. so maybe they will make another one who knows.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by cybermaster
y not ? are they to scarry for u ?

pshhhhhhhh! Childs Play movies are not too scary for me. I just meant, all the newer ones were really bad to me. I thought they were all in poor taste, and horribly cheesy. Seed of Chucky was probably one of the dumbest movies I have ever seen, and wasted my time on.

cybermaster
pshhhhhhhh! Childs Play movies are not too scary for me. I just meant, all the newer ones were really bad to me. I thought they were all in poor taste, and horribly cheesy. Seed of Chucky was probably one of the dumbest movies I have ever seen, and wasted my time on. i agree with seed of chucky theres was hardly any action in that movie. bride of chucky i think is the best

Darth Zannah
HIS NAME IS GLEN!!!!! furious

StinkFist462
GLENDA!

chucky sucks, no more. please.

Wolfie
Originally posted by cybermaster
i agree with seed of chucky theres was hardly any action in that movie. bride of chucky i think is the best
Bride of Chucky I think is underrated. I don't know what more people expected of a Chucky movie. Tiffany was cool, only for one movie though. Dragging the character into another sequel was pushing it.

LepperFace15
Hopefully not.

why should they not? the more horror movies the better. its not going to hurt you if they make another one. it's your decision whether or not you are going to see the movie if one does come out.

they should make more.

Wolfie
That's an interesting take, LepperFace15. That's true. But when horror movies make too many sequels, they become less and less respected. Jason would probably be more respected if they would've ended at Part 4. Though I liked most of those movies.

Impediment
Possible titles for future Chucky flicks:

-Spawn of Seed of Chucky
-Divorce of Chucky
-Child's Play 6: Return to the Toy Store

Nevermind
Originally posted by LepperFace15
why should they not?

Because...

when horror movies make too many sequels, they become less and less respected. Jason would probably be more respected if they would've ended at Part 4.

Originally posted by LepperFace15
the more horror movies the better. its not going to hurt you if they make another one. it's your decision whether or not you are going to see the movie if one does come out.

True. Although when more and more craphouse horror movies come out like Wolfie said it gets less respected and not just the movie but the whole genre. I would have to see the next "Chucky" film because I too am a fan. So I would be obliged to see it. That's why I want it to stop so I don't have to see Chucky acting like a t00l. When you like something that much you got to know when to say stop, because in the end it could do more damage than good.

Wolfie
That's true. Bad sequels hurt the whole genre. Why do you think the drama genre is so respected? Sequels to dramas are particularly low. When a sequel does come out, everyone ignores it anyway so it doesn't matter.

KmcKarma
Originally posted by Impediment
Possible titles for future Chucky flicks:

-Spawn of Seed of Chucky
-Divorce of Chucky
-Child's Play 6: Return to the Toy Store

laughing

p_s_luvit1989
Actually, Don Mancini (The person who thought it all up and wrote AL the scripts) IS planning another one, but no kid and no Tiffany. Like the better ones in my opinion. I thought they got dumb when #3 came out, 1&2 where the best ones, but Bride of Chucky's soundtrack was hot.

Wolfie
Where's your source, p_s_luvit1989? I want to see some sort of proof, or even an article or something, before I get my hopes up about this.

KmcKarma
Where's your source, p_s_luvit1989? I want to see some sort of proof, or even an article or something, before I get my hopes up about this.

Agreed.

p_s_luvit1989

I have my wayz of knowing, and I don't want to get anyone's hopes up ioncase no one can get funding, it was just to let everyone know, there will be more, and Chucky isn't dead smile

----> If anyone wishes to see the e-mail sent to me, you can reach me at [email protected]

redcaped
Chucky is comedy and the best is part2. Remember that scene in pursuit of the truck? Crazy b***h!

LizzyT123
I don't think the Child's Play series was meant to be Comedy.....actually, it really wasn 't. No more Child's Play/Chucky movies! They will all end up sucking......I liked Bride of Chucky, but Seed Of Chucky was so damn stupid, and dumb.

Dvader0070
I heard of a new chucky Chucky returns but it is just a rumor It is at the end of the seed when tiffany in tilly's body puts all of chucky's parts in a box and the daughter brings him back
then chucky wants everyone to stay in the dolls bodies to live forever
tiffany how ever wants to stay human and as a doll tries getting the family into human bodies and defeating chucky once more

K.Diddy
I love all the sequels, but the first''Childs play'' is a classic in my opinion.

Yes,ofcourse there will be another movie, but there has been NO proof of this yet.

LizzyT123
yeah, you're probably right about them making another Child's Play/Chucky. I just hope it isn't as bad as Seed of Chucky.

Heck yes, Childs Play is a classic to me. First ones to do it!

Wolfie
I just saw Seed of Chucky, I liked it as much as Bride. It left the door wide open for a sequel that doesn't involve Tiffany and Glen, which will be good.

redcaped
Young people repeat all they hear in a way. I think "seed" intends to go back to the flesh and blood killers. Chucky is not even an icon but a life expansion and survival of this killer. The key world of these series is evolution.

jayy
PLEASE, no more Chucky movies. The first was bad enough. No more. Kill that dumb ass doll. NOW!!

http://www.technokrone.de/modules/XForum/images/smilies/1jump.gif

Dvader0070
Originally posted by jayy
PLEASE, no more Chucky movies. The first was bad enough. No more. Kill that dumb ass doll. NOW!!

your right they should kill him once and for all but they need time to make it good, it was better when they weren't funny and were............. semi scary, so there probably won't be another one for atleast 2 years but it will be dumber and less scary

a1hsauce
theyve been getting crappier ever since i dunno i think it was no. 3. when Chucky ended up following the kid all the way to Military School. erm most scary movies are a bit predictable now a days too though

jayy
Originally posted by a1hsauce
theyve been getting crappier ever since i dunno i think it was no. 3. when Chucky ended up following the kid all the way to Military School. erm most scary movies are a bit predictable now a days too though

They were all crappy. Chucky sucks!!

Nuff said.

wink

Nevermind

http://www.technokrone.de/modules/XForum/images/smilies/1jump.gif

I love how in-depth you go with your opinions of movies Jayy. As usual you never explain WHY you hate them. They were/are good movies, the last one wasn't that bad and if what these people are saying about the next one with only having Chucky in it is or becomes true, I would be looking forward to it. Chucky's one original killer and so insane it's cool. BTW, what does a smilie with a Turntable and a crowd have to do with your post and this thread at all?

Dvader0070
I love how in-depth you go with your opinions of movies Jayy. As usual you never explain WHY you hate them. They were/are good movies, the last one wasn't that bad and if what these people are saying about the next one with only having Chucky in it is or becomes true, I would be looking forward to it. Chucky's one original killer and so insane it's cool. BTW, what does a smilie with a Turntable and a crowd have to do with your post and this thread at all?

I agree with you about everything nomatter how bad they get the fans of the movies will still go and see them Chucky is a great horror movie icon w/ the trademark knife. also why is there a turntable at the end of his post

jayy
Originally posted by Dvader0070
I agree with you about everything nomatter how bad they get the fans of the movies will still go and see them Chucky is a great horror movie icon w/ the trademark knife. also why is there a turntable at the end of his post

roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Trademark knife! What?? CHUCKY SUCKS AND WILL ALWAYS SUCK BECAUSE HE'S RETARDED. The one-liners are pitiful at best.

I don't need to explain S#!T to anyone. It's my opinion so deal with it.

Like I said before, Kill Chucky, He Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The turntables are there to grab your attention. I'm glad to see that it worked. Thanks.

http://img168.exs.cx/img168/4358/googoo2pm.gif

^DEAL WITH IT AND MOVE ON, IT'S YOUR ONLY CHOICE!^

Wolfie
I agree with you 100% about everything.

And how can they kill off Chucky once and for all without making another movie? But I think the next one should probably be the final chapter.

Nevermind
But I think the next one should probably be the final chapter.

For sure. Hopefully, if another is at hand it can pick up the momentum and rest the series on a high note.

Nevermind
The one-liners are pitiful at best.

At least that's one step to validating your opinion.

I don't need to explain S#!T to anyone. It's my opinion so deal with it.

I am dealing with it. By telling you off. Your opinion is invalid without anything to back you up (at least to the public) and since you are on a message board which is people expressing their opinions to others I think explaining matters.

The turntables are there to grab your attention. I'm glad to see that it worked.

So you admit you're an attention whore? erm

a1hsauce
They were all crappy. Chucky sucks!!

Nuff said.

wink
they werent all that bad... for an early 1990s horror film the first one was pretty good.

Wolfie
So you admit you're an attention whore? erm
Isn't it great for people like you and I to grab people's attention by the ideas we express and not by silly emoticons and animations of bouncing boobs? smile

Nevermind
Isn't it great for people like you and I to grab people's attention by the ideas we express and not by silly emoticons and animations of bouncing boobs? smile

Totally.

jayy
laughing laughing

LizzyT123
I think Chucky should just fade away...........Fade away with how good it used to be.

Also, Chucky, I don't think he ever had a trademark with knives....sure he used knives, but that wasn't always his weapon, he got pretty crafty with some of his murders. smile

Wolfie
Chucky doesn't have a trademark weapon. Freddy has his glove, Leatherface has his chainsaw, Michael has his knife. Jason, I can't tell when the machete really became his true weapon.

LizzyT123
I dunno why his weapon had to be a machete.......a freakin machete man! But, what else could have been his weapon? Tuff thought......

Yeah, Chucky just has the heart and soul of a serial killer, not the symbol of a knife smile

Wolfie
He's his own symbol, a killer doll. When the killer has a gimmick like that, he doesn't need a trademark weapon.

Dvader0070
He's his own symbol, a killer doll. When the killer has a gimmick like that, he doesn't need a trademark weapon.

I never thought about it like that, i mean how many people can transfer themselves into a dolls body. Plus they aren't going to use that idea again unless it's associated with Chucky. He doesn't need a tm weapon he's a great serial killer without it. It takes a good serial killer to be famous without gimmicks.

Dvader0070
Thank you everyone you have changed my out look at the whole killer doll aspect. Except jayy you suck and THAT'S MY OPINION.

LizzyT123
lmao, glad I could help with that

Nevermind

I never actually thought of it that way. You're 100% right.

LizzyT123
Yeah, Wolfie is pretty smart wink

I personally don't like Seed of Chucky though...I mean it had its moments.......but......I dont' like it!

jayy
Thank you everyone you have changed my out look at the whole killer doll aspect. Except jayy you suck and THAT'S MY OPINION.

The feeling is mutual mofo.

Like I said before, please NO MORE CHUCKY MOVIES! Straight to video at the grocery store.

Nuff said.

eek! eek!

keithyboyno1
lizzy ure hot jay and others a wee pricks seed of chucky was the funny 1 it was crap coz the ordenary directors didnt do it and lizzy hears my addy for msn keith [email protected]

keithyboyno1
lizzy ure hot jay and others a wee pricks seed of chucky was the funny 1 it was crap coz the ordenary directors didnt do it and lizzy hears my addy for msn keith [email protected]

jayy
Originally posted by keithyboyno1

Learn how to spell before you post.

Chucky still sucks.

Got it!

big grin big grin

Wolfie
The feeling is mutual mofo.

Like I said before, please NO MORE CHUCKY MOVIES! Straight to video at the grocery store.

Nuff said.

eek! eek!
If it was "Nuff said", wouldn't saying it once be enough? Posting the same thing over and over again gets annoying. wink

LizzyT123
Originally posted by keithyboyno1

ummm, ok.............

I think we should get back to subject...uh, keith?

LizzyT123
If it was "Nuff said", wouldn't saying it once be enough? Posting the same thing over and over again gets annoying. wink

Wolfie is true to a point. Well, lets just forget about this whole jayy hating all threads thing.

Seed of Chucky, was not the best chucky/child's play movie. Take the good and take the bad, take it all and there you have, my opening statement. Sit Ubu, sit. Good dog. big grin

Wolfie
Seed of Chucky, not the best but not the worst. My hierarchy:
Child's Play 2
Child's Play
Bride of Chucky
Seed of Chucky
Child's Play 3

LizzyT123
mine's pretty much the same Wofie, but I'd switch number 1 and 2 around, smile

Dvader0070
I'd have to say:
Childs Play 3
Childs Play 2
Bride of Chucky
Childs Play
Seed of Chucky

Wolfie
I just watched "Chucky's Insider Facts on Demand" on Seed of Chucky, John Waters, who played the photographer that got his face burned off, says there should be two more Child's Play movies and a musical. laughing out loud

Don Mancini already has an idea and the opening mapped out for Child's Play 6.

The reason for the gap between Child's Play 3 and Bride of Chucky was the horror genre's obvious decline. Scream revived the genre somewhat so they were open to make Bride of Chucky. After its success, Don Mancini already had the first draft of Seed of Chucky written. That was delayed too because of the Colombine shootings and people's concern towards violence in movies. So the sixth Chucky movie may not be that far in the future.

Dvader0070
Even though it may be worse than the seed of chucky I think it's cool that they are making another one. I would like to see what happened with Glen and Chucky's right arm.

jayy
Wolfie is true to a point. Well, lets just forget about this whole jayy hating all threads thing.

Seed of Chucky, was not the best chucky/child's play movie. Take the good and take the bad, take it all and there you have, my opening statement. Sit Ubu, sit. Good dog. big grin

laughing laughing

I don't hate all threads. It's just that Chucky sucks and, well, that's just the way it is.

wink

Dvader0070
Jayy I know you think Chucky sucks but if you've seen them all or really any of them you had to have been drawn in by something, so you may not hate all threads but you like chucky. Maybe not alot but you like him.

Nevermind
you had to have been drawn in by something, so you may not hate all threads but you like chucky.

I can make some sort of sense of that but I'll try to reply to it any how. Just because someone is drawn to a movie doesn't mean they like it. If he saw it when it was in cinema's and the poster caught his attention and he saw it and thought it sucked, doesn't mean deep down inside he has a thing for it. If he saw the 2nd to give it another shot and still didn't like it then again that doesn't mean subconsciously he does. Hell, he may have seen all of them to be able to properly evaluate the whole series. Even though it's unlikely because we're talking about Jayy here (who has probably only seen one) I don't think you can judge him like that.

Dvader0070
yeah your right

Dvader0070
Every time i say something you guys tell me why im wrong if my friends where on this site they would probably agree with me, but since you guys don't know me you tell the truth. I think thats cool and i know it sounds corny too. Trust me I am not trying to sound like a dip, thanks

Nevermind
Every time i say something you guys tell me why im wrong if my friends where on this site they would probably agree with me, but since you guys don't know me you tell the truth. I think thats cool and i know it sounds corny too. Trust me I am not trying to sound like a dip, thanks

That's fine. I see where you are coming from and if you can admit to your mistakes and make valid points you'll be a great poster.

Dvader0070
Cool

Wolfie
Well, if there were a thread on The Grudge (which I hated), I wouldn't be posting on it everyday saying "The Grudge sucks." I may say it once, voicing my opinion (which sometimes I wonder if jayy understands that's what we are expressing), but I'll leave it at that and allow others to post about it.

jayy
I've watched:

Child's Play (Wasn't too bad)

Child's Play II

Child's Play III (Only watched half, couldn't take anymore)

After that I gave up on Chucky. Bride Of Chucky and Seed Of Chucky, come on. To me it just got really stupid and campy. I just don't like Chucky anymore. Hope I didn't offend anyone.

wink

LepperFace15
or...

Child's Play: Tiffany's Revenge

Where Tiffany takes Chucky's arm and does some DNA shit with it to bring him back. Psh. I'm kidding.

Impediment
How in the F*CK can y'all place Child's Play 2 before the orignal movie that spawned all, and I mean ALL, of the horrible sequels? The first Chucky movie was awesome. The sequels were shit. IMO.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Impediment
How in the F*CK can y'all place Child's Play 2 before the orignal movie that spawned all, and I mean ALL, of the horrible sequels? The first Chucky movie was awesome. The sequels were shit. IMO.

I liked the first and second. I put the first before the second too.

Wolfie
The story wasn't as good in the first, IMO. Andy gets a new doll, things start happening, people start dying, Andy blames his new doll, everyone thinks he has an overactive imagination. It's a story that has been done to death. Virtually every Goosebumps book worked like that. I know, Child's Play came before those but still. And I was annoyed by the end 'cause Chucky didn't take too many casualties.

Child's Play 2, I liked better, one for being an extraordinary sequel. It's hard to come across sequels like that anymore. They knew not to bullsh*t people with the same style, mysterious killer turns out to be the doll. Since the beginning, we saw Chucky in action. And since I never took this series seriously, I gave this one extra points for being funnier than the first. The ending I liked much better too, Chucky sticking the knife in his arm, losing his legs, I enjoyed it a lot better.

deathbycorn
Child's Play was good because it introduced us to Chucky and Charles Lee Ray's voodoo side.

But I think Child's Play 2 is a better movie aswell, it just looks alot better.

I don't really like these movies anymore but when I was like 13 I was into them alot, and I don't mind the 3rd one either, but Bride and Seed sucked ass, imo.

StinkFist462
in order from best to worst

2, 1, Bride, 3, Seed

LizzyT123
hmm, I never thought any of the Child's Play movies were funny, none of the lame puns and crappy jokes never made me laugh. I only laughed in Seed of Chucky because Glen looked so stupid, it was ridiculous!

I liked the first movie the most because Chucky wasn't a joke. The second showed more of his personality, and it let you also get to know Andy a bit more too. But, it introduced the lame jokes, that were just pitiful. So yeah, the better ones were the first, and second.

p_s_luvit1989
U see, The rumors are idea Don Mancini had leaked in interveiws. Evil never dies.
"RUMORS" I've heard about the newest installment:
*Chucky ends up being brought back by the kid and tries to get them into dolls bodies (SOURCE: This Site)
*Chucky ends up back again (resurected by the toy company, like in number 2 and 3) and Looks up Andy (SOURCE: An E-Mail from a friend which CAN be forwarded to anyone who wants to e-mail me)
* Chucky is brought back by Andy's Kid and kills the entire Family
(Source: Same as above)
* Chucky is brought back by Tiffany and she talks him into switching bodies with the hot gardner (SOURCE: Same as above)
* Chucky is brouht back by a rival doll company who re-builds him as one of their new line of "Friend forever dolls" and Chucky goes out and kill a whole bunch of ppl and then Tiffany makes a cameo and kills him. (SOURCE: A related E-Mail)

ANY ONE WHO WISHES TO SEE THESE E-MAIL CONTAINING THIS INFORMATION, OR ANYONE WHO FEELS I AM A LIAR. E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] AND I WILL BE NOTHING LESS THEN HAPPY TO FORWARD THEM 2 YOU!

Wolfie
Those all sound terrible. Child's Play 6 should not involve Tiffany, Glen, or Andy.

LizzyT123
yeah....all those ideas sound really bad........If they got andy back in there.........that would be weird. I dunno, I just think they should stop.

Chucky Rules
Why Cant every1 just stop slaggin seed of chucky, it was great ive seen it 4 times and i liked it everytime.

Myers Kicks Ass
I thought the 1st 2nd and bride were good seed was alright 3 was $hite

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Chucky Rules
Why Cant every1 just stop slaggin seed of chucky, it was great ive seen it 4 times and i liked it everytime.

boo hoo, it was a bad movie. Worst of all the Chucky movies.

wink, lol, I feel like jayy

cropsy_is_god
If they make another chucky cool but i wont watch it i only some what like the part 1,2,3 and after the doll was cut into 500000 billion pieces in the 3rd chucky looked in decent shap in the bride which annoyed me. There was NO way he would have been able to be put back together movie or not.

Myers Kicks Ass
boo hoo, it was a bad movie. Worst of all the Chucky movies.

wink, lol, I feel like jayy

Childs play 3 was worse than seed and i thought seed was really funny

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Myers Kicks Ass
Childs play 3 was worse than seed and i thought seed was really funny

lmao, you kidding me? the only thing I laughed at was how stupid Glen/da looked

Wolfie
lmao, you kidding me? the only thing I laughed at was how stupid Glen/da looked
Liar! I remember you laughing about the Santa bit at the beginning. "**** with your mind!"

LizzyT123
Liar! I remember you laughing about the Santa bit at the beginning. "**** with your mind!"

well thats only cause you told it to me....

Myers Kicks Ass
well i suppose he did look quite $hit but i stand by what i said i thought it was funny

Wolfie
That's true. Seed of Chucky was the first movie where Chucky possessed a different doll, which wasn't even a real Good Guy, it was just a movie prop. I'm sure they made him look cheesier on purpose with that story, fake-looking stitching, lighter hair, etc.

River Wild
I love the first one, we have that at home, its really scary!

LizzyT123
yeah, I wouldn't mind people being scared from the first Chucky. The whole feel and look, and background is pretty creepy. And the second one is a little little worse, but still good, and the rest were sh*t. I only liked Bride of Chucky for personal reasons, not for horror reasons wink

cropsy_is_god
Why do people even bother with Chucky films now. There not even worth buying. I HATE bride & seed of Chucky they've turned Chucky into a f**king joke not a scary murderer. To sum up...............CHUCKY MOVIES R BALLS.

allofyousuckkk
just because they f*cked up 2 chucky movies doesnt mean another would be bad. They could make it like the orginals, an evil doll out for revenge against Tiffany. Everyone is so definate in this forum, it p/o's me. They could make it good.

cropsy_is_god
How can they make a good sequal in a shite series ? There like Jason films & halloween films there stale and boring.

chuckyfan
cropsy is god shaddup chucky is a legend and hell always live on

chuckyfan
just cause u think his movies are $hite then thats ure prob yh chucky is a legend long live chucky

chuckyfan
chucky kiks A$$

Wolfie
Yay for triple posters.

chuckyfan
nah it just really annoys me when ppl $lag of chucky

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
I know how you feel chuckyfan. I myself am a HUGE Chucky fanatic, I've actually seen all the movies at least a dozen times, and get annoyed when people trash talk my favorite killer doll. But everyone is entitled to their opinion, though it doesn't give them the right to relentlessly bash the character or movies just cuz they don't like them. I'm sure there are so many other Chucky fans out there and doing so in their presence will just pi$$ them off. Take it from one of the biggest fans that people like jayy will eventually get theirs. I'm not saying that I have anything against you, jayy, but you don't really have any reason to repeatedly state your hate about a series just because you think it sucks. If it sucks so much, then don't post anymore about it: problem solved. I would just like to point out to all of you posters in this topic that no matter how many more Chucky movies they make, the character and the series will live on forever in the hearts of all the fans- past, present, and future. Chucky is an icon in his own right, much like Freddy, Jason, and Michael Myers, and will always be remembered no matter what the case. I liked all the Chucky movies, but I can't really say they were exactly perfect, as they do have their flaws; but they all have a place in my heart because each new sequel introduced a new way in which Chucky dealt with his victims (there were some pretty creative ones, too). That's MY input and feel free to respond to it....

cropsy_is_god
They dont need another chucky movie. He looks pathetic his corny one liners are old and plus since the bride of chucky hes been a joke of a killer.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
just because they f*cked up 2 chucky movies doesnt mean another would be bad. They could make it like the orginals, an evil doll out for revenge against Tiffany. Everyone is so definate in this forum, it p/o's me. They could make it good.

confused I dont understand what was so bad about Bride of chucky and Seed of chucky anyway,they tried something a bit new,put a bit more dark humour in it and they did a ****ing good job

chuckyfan
i agree k diddy stick out tongue i got my new chucky dol its soooo cool

cropsy_is_god
If you think chucky is a decent killer or chucky films are good you must be on crack now let it go Chucky is PISH.

Wolfie
Keep in mind that it's been the same writer since the first Child's Play, and he doesn't plan on passing the torch. So this could work one of two ways. He could have a storyline already set in his mind, which probably won't benefit the Bride and Seed haters. Or he could realize that he needs to go back to the well with this, and he's fully capable of doing that.

cropsy_is_god
I enjoyed the 1st chucky. The last 2 were terrible and i think they should stop because theres far too many sequels plus in the last 2 chucky films chucky has looked really stupid. I think they should leave chucky now.

Wolfie
IMO, stitching Chucky up was an improvement to his look. The whole, "kid realizes Chucky is a killer but everyone thinks he just has an overactive imagination" story got tired at Child's Play 3, so redesigning the doll is like burning the bridge back to that storyline.

People probably still won't believe the doll is possessed, but at least everyone realizes that it's a sinister-looking doll.

cropsy_is_god
The problem i have with stitching chucky up is in part 3 he was in a million bits but in the bride his body looks in pritty good shape. Thats the problem chucky shouldnt have been brought back imo.

Wolfie
Well, it was better than Part 3 when Chucky, who melted in Part 2, spontaneously "un-melted" himself.

Besides, these are B movies, we're not supposed to think about how much stitching should've been involved in Bride. If you'd notice in Part 2 when they put Chucky back together, his legs are one solid piece, so he shouldn't be able to walk around very easily.

chuckyfan
sorri i aint posted guys been relly busy see cropsy is god come on though guys its a film dont expect everything to be brilliant and number 3 is my fav movie woot woot chucky stick out tongue:P:P

DeNiro
the chucky movies are basically comedeys with murders in them

Leathergien
Child's Play 3 - 1991
Bride of Chucky - 1998
Seed of Chucky - 2004

Check back in 6-7 years.

yeah right. looking at the new remakes and sequals coming out now, a chucky sequal shall be coming in the next 2 years.
think about it, hostel 2 took 2 years to come out, the ring and the grude sequals took like whats 1 year haha

Phoenix*Rising
chucky movies are getting a bit lame. Whats next? Chucky family reunion in New York?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Phoenix*Rising
chucky movies are getting a bit lame. Whats next? Chucky family reunion in New York?

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.