Delete this Ush

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow x 20
Delete this Ush

silent dreams
no bad idea

ShinobiRikari
What are you doing exactly? confused

Shadow x 20
I placed this in the wrong forum and figured Ush should delete it

ShinobiRikari
laughing out loud You didn't just place it in the wrong thread, you made a new thread for it. laughing out loud

Vathu
yea... he would have realized it and moved it anyways... but I reckon he'll be here in a minute...

Wild Cherry
ah, Ush iz a P.I.M.P stick out tongue right? happy well ja. he's not gonna ban u roll eyes (sarcastic) just say some extremely annoying thing like " Paying attention to where u post isnt that hard " big grin

Thunder Fox
ush scares me sometimes

ShinobiRikari
Yeah, Ush can be scary..... especially when he's threatening a ban. Er... By the way... i was never here...... bag

Captain REX
Suuure, Shin. stick out tongue

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
Yeah, Ush can be scary..... especially when he's threatening a ban. Er... By the way... i was never here...... bag lol

silent dreams
never here eitherbag

ShinobiRikari
bag I was in trouble twice before. Three will be my last chance...

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
ah, Ush iz a P.I.M.P stick out tongue right? happy well ja. he's not gonna ban u roll eyes (sarcastic) just say some extremely annoying thing like " Paying attention to where u post isnt that hard " big grin
Hey my computer messed up when I was pushing the back key and I must have gotten here and wasn't paying attention instead of the Video Game vs. forum

silent dreams
bag I was in trouble twice before. Three will be my last chance...
eek! bad shinobi! bad bad bad! stick out tongue

Wild Cherry
bag I was in trouble twice before. Three will be my last chance... if he got mad at u id beat him with my pink heart covered cell phone untill he...did osmething... stick out tongue

ShinobiRikari
bag i know, i know. bad me, bad bad me. it's been a couple of months now.... he even deleted the thread..... Rping without permission, knowledge that it was against policy...

Wild Cherry
bag i know, i know. bad me, bad bad me. it's been a couple of months now.... he even deleted the thread..... Rping without permission, knowledge that it was against policy... oh yea! !i remember that!!! the DNangel 1!! lol... dont wry about it.. he wont do n e thing roll eyes (sarcastic)

ShinobiRikari
yeah! thank you, Jill!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thunder Fox
i'm like the only one here thata never broke that rule?????

Wild Cherry
speak of the devil stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Errr...

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.