The Avengers vs The JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
OK lets say that Marvel has bought the rights to Cap.Marvel Billy.
And are haveing him help lead a new Avenger team along with Cap.America. 2 years go by as the team has been working together, then they meet with the JLA in a crossover battle.

No prep. Who wins.

The Avengers:
Cap.America
Cap.Marvel...........from DC comics
Quasar
She Hulk
Vision
Scarlet Witch ..before she went crazy
Iron Man

vs

The JLA:
Batman
Superman
Green Lantern, Kyle
Wonder Woman
Manhunter
Flash
Aquaman

jrodslam
Well It seems as if Avengers have the lone magic user in Scarlet Witch. That alone slightly tips the balance in their favor. Unless Flash can get her first. However, she may be in flight and that would cause a problem for the scarlet speedster. But les see.

Ironman > Aquaman
Batman = Captain America imo
Kyle > Quasar
Captain Marvel > Superman
Vision = Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman > She-Hulk. Not sure if she still has the strength boost.

That comes down to Ironman, Captain Marvel, Vision and possibly Scarlet Witch vs Batman, Kyle and Wonder Woman. I still cant fully decide.

Anyone have any theories?

dman2008
no

While they are close in Power I think that manhunter would take the majority because atleast to my knowledge he is stronger and faster than Vision.

So that leavses us to Wonder Woman Kyle Martian Manhunter and Batman. vs Scarlet Witch Captain Marvel and Ironman

In my opinion

Martian Manhunter beats Captain Marvel
Wonderwoman beats Scarlet Witch ( although if Wanda can fire a hex bolt fast enough it might be a different story)
and Kyle destroys Ironman

jrodslam
Originally posted by dman2008
no

While they are close in Power I think that manhunter would take the majority because atleast to my knowledge he is stronger and faster than Vision.

So that leavses us to Wonder Woman Kyle Martian Manhunter and Batman. vs Scarlet Witch Captain Marvel and Ironman

In my opinion

Martian Manhunter beats Captain Marvel
Wonderwoman beats Scarlet Witch ( although if Wanda can fire a hex bolt fast enough it might be a different story)
and Kyle destroys Ironman

I think MM and Vision with enhancing their strength, are both 100 cl if im not mistaken. Also, MM cant stay 100cl for long. Ive never heard of Vizh having a duration while at max strength.

Even if Manhunter beats Vision, i dont think hes beating Captain Marvel. Same for Kyle. Unless battle field removal is used. But i do agree with you in Kyle beating Ironman though.

dman2008
Originally posted by jrodslam
I think MM and Vision with enhancing their strength, are both 100 cl if im not mistaken. Also, MM cant stay 100cl for long. Ive never heard of Vizh having a duration while at max strength.

Even if Manhunter beats Vision, i dont think hes beating Captain Marvel. Same for Kyle. Unless battle field removal is used. But i do agree with you in Kyle beating Ironman though.

Couldn't Manhunter just attack Marvel with his telepathic powers, and shut down his brain.

I don't think Marvel is invulnerable to telepathy

cybermaster
this has been done a 100 times now already

jrodslam
Originally posted by dman2008
Couldn't Manhunter just attack Marvel with his telepathic powers, and shut down his brain.

I don't think Marvel is invulnerable to telepathy

No Billy isnt invulnerable to telepathy. However, if he uses his "wisdom", he has a very very high resistance to it. Even higher than Superman.

Malo
No prep. Who wins.

The Avengers:
Cap.America
Cap.Marvel
Quasar
She Hulk
Vision
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man

vs

The JLA:
Batman
Superman
Green Lantern
Wonder Woman
Manhunter
Flash
Aquaman

Captain Marvel and Superman stalemate each other for most of the battle.
Supes might win in the end, but is heavily drained.
Same with Batman and Captain America.
I give the edge to Cap.
Quasar fights Kyle and takes him down either through experience or draining and manipulating the rings's power (If Pulsar can I don't see why Quasar can't)
She-Hulk fights and wins over Wonder Woman (Shulkie's gotten stronger, but I think WW might still be stronger and has the edge in fighting experience and training) but with Iron man helping wa to much for WW in the end.
MM probable takes out Vision after a tough fight.
Flash looses to the Witch
Aquaman looses to Iron Man assuming its on land. (IIRC, Aquaman MIGHT have some super-strength, but on land Iron Man is atleast as strong if not stronger and can fly, shoot lasers, etc.)

Left:
MM, and Supes vs. Quasar, Cap, Iron Man, and the Witch
Witch and Cap could go down rather easily due to telepathy. Quasar takes out MM quickly and fights Supe. Discounting Supes' factory to pull a power out of thin air or to auto win, Supes could be weak enough for Quasar to drain enough for it to matter. After a long fight I put it toward the Avengers. As far as I know, most of the times Cap. Marvel and Supes fight Supes tends to win, but is always barely standing by the end.

left standing:
Iron man and Quasar maybe Wanda are left vs Superman

Going with the Avengers for the long and hard fought win

jrodslam
Originally posted by Malo
Quasar fights Kyle and takes him down either through experience or draining and manipulating the rings's power (If Pulsar can I don't see why Quasar can't)

Left:
MM, and Supes vs. Quasar, Cap, Iron Man, and the Witch
Witch and Cap could go down rather easily due to telepathy. Quasar takes out MM quickly and fights Supe. Discounting Supes' factory to pull a power out of thin air or to auto win, Supes could be weak enough for Quasar to drain enough for it to matter. After a long fight I put it toward the Avengers. As far as I know, most of the times Cap. Marvel and Supes fight Supes tends to win, but is always barely standing by the end.

left standing:
Iron man and Quasar maybe Wanda are left vs Superman

Going with the Avengers for the long and hard fought win

I like Quasar, but i dont think hes beating any GL. Kyle turns him into a pile of rocks.

Quasar isnt able to block out telepathy attacks, so hes not beating Manhunter either. Plus, MM can phase through his constructs.

kgkg
I like Quasar, but i dont think hes beating any GL. Kyle turns him into a pile of rocks.

Quasar isnt able to block out telepathy attacks, so hes not beating Manhunter either. Plus, MM can phase through his constructs.
Quasar simple absorb GL's powers and adds it to his own.

He has done this is the fast to energy wielder so easily Gl is no exception

jrodslam
Originally posted by kgkg
Quasar simple absorb GL's powers and adds it to his own.

He has done this is the fast to energy wielder so easily Gl is no exception

I never said he couldnt do it. Just not before GL turns him into rocks. Plus, whos to say Kyle wont do it first? GL just has more options.

kgkg
I never said he couldnt do it. Just not before GL turns him into rocks. Plus, whos to say Kyle wont do it first? GL just has more options.
GL need Will power to turn anything to rock let alone Quasar.

Quasar Q band will negate such efforts.

What easier absorbing Energy ( which has happend to GL in a Cannon Crossover by someone not that great) ........ Or Quasar stealing Gl's power.

Gl has more options not when his powers are absorbed.

jrodslam
GL need Will power to turn anything to rock let alone Quasar.

Quasar Q band will negate such efforts.

What easier absorbing Energy ( which has happend to GL in a Cannon Crossover by someone not that great) ........ Or Quasar stealing Gl's power.

Gl has more options not when his powers are absorbed.

Yes GL would need power to change Quasar, but you make it seem as if Quasar's energy drain is instant. It isnt. It takes time.

Quasars Q-bands doesnt negate matter manipulation. Hes vulnerable to such attacks.

Quasar stealing power would be absorbing the energy. Whats your point? GL can do the same.

kgkg
Yes GL would need power to change Quasar, but you make it seem as if Quasar's energy drain is instant. It isnt. It takes time.

Quasars Q-bands doesnt negate matter manipulation. Hes vulnerable to such attacks.

Quasar stealing power would be absorbing the energy. Whats your point? GL can do the same.
Gl can do the same ......... Maybe

you have yet to shows such feats of Gl absorbing energy out of a being like Quasar.

It's usally the other way around.

Remember JLA/Avenger-------Showed that Kyle Couldn't....... Even block such attacks

Show me a scan or a issue of Green Lantern Absorbing energy out of a Person.

I remember Hector did the same with Gl

and you have yet to prove someone can indeed absorb Quasar (Energy)----- Hasn't happpen last time i Check . and he has battle many energy manipulator ...... yet to see someone steal his powers.

It's usally always Quasar on the energy absorbing part.

Let's see what we have now.

Takes time ........ not really Quasar has abosrbed energy from beings like Jack Of heart pretty easily.

jrodslam
Gl can do the same ......... Maybe

you have yet to shows such feats of Gl absorbing energy out of a being like Quasar.

It's usally the other way around.

Remember JLA/Avenger-------Showed that Kyle Couldn't....... Even block such attacks

Show me a scan or a issue of Green Lantern Absorbing energy out of a Person.

I remember Hector did the same with Gl

and you have yet to prove someone can indeed absorb Quasar (Energy)----- Hasn't happpen last time i Check . and he has battle many energy manipulator ...... yet to see someone steal his powers.

It's usally always Quasar on the energy absorbing part.

Let's see what we have now.

Takes time ........ not really Quasar has abosrbed energy from beings like Jack Of heart pretty easily.

JLA/Avengers showed Kyle absorb the Cosmic Cube which is > Quasar.

I never said Kyle could block such attacks. Quasar cant do the same.

Quasar can indeed have his energy drained as well. Stardust has done it already.

You seemed to be a bit mixed up. Quasar can battle ENERGY manipulators. Quasar controls energy. He has no control over MATTER manipulators or manipulation.

Adam Warlock

Quasar can indeed have his energy drained as well. Stardust has done it already.

You seemed to be a bit mixed up. Quasar can battle ENERGY manipulators. Quasar controls energy. He has no control over MATTER manipulators or manipulation.

Dr. Doom could absorb the Cosmic Cube with a minute or two of preparation. You are right about Quasar not being able to go head to head with matter manipulators. But matter manipulator's cannot muck with the energy he wields since he has total control over Quantum Energy, and a GL's willpower is formed into an energy through the ring. And energy is Quasar's specialty. He can constantly absorb it while fighting.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
And energy is Quasar's specialty. He can constantly absorb it while fighting.

True but Quasar also employs energy while doing so. And GL's are capable of converting energy to anything else.

kgkg

Quasar is not a CC tho

Stardust has done it? What issue?

Fact still remains that Quasar can jack his energy..........And you counter for GL can do it as well.

Well let's see some evidence of Kyle being able to absorbing energy (from wielder)

kgkg
are you ref to Quasar #14

Psycho Ninja
jla winz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.