Bush's Speech

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Bacon
What did u think of bush's speech last night?

personally i hate the guy and wish he would learn to read and not use the phrase "weapons of mass destruction" 5 times per sentence.

Koala MeatPie
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t382517.html

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
What did u think of bush's speech last night?

personally i hate the guy and wish he would learn to read and not use the phrase "weapons of mass destruction" 5 times per sentence.

Are you controlled by hate. If you are, then you do not know what the truth is.

jenzie
was it me, or was i hearing charlie brown's teacher during this!
"whaa whaaa wha wha whaaaa wha whaa weapons of mass destruction wha whaaaa whaa whaaa ....."

sorry, just thought of that

Talking_Owl
To be honest, I didn't really care. Heck, I just wanted to watch Family Guy. No matter what he said, the liberals would say he is the root of all evil and the conservatives would say he is the reincarnation of Ghandi or something.

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by Talking_Owl
To be honest, I didn't really care. Heck, I just wanted to watch Family Guy. No matter what he said, the liberals would say he is the root of all evil and the conservatives would say he is the reincarnation of Ghandi or something.

yea i was pissed that it took over family guy, at least it was on after cool

FeceMan
Originally posted by jenzie
was it me, or was i hearing charlie brown's teacher during this!
"whaa whaaa wha wha whaaaa wha whaa weapons of mass destruction wha whaaaa whaa whaaa ....."

sorry, just thought of that
/golfclap

Bardiel13
Originally posted by Talking_Owl

Exactly what I was gonna say. I have no opinions about the guy, I don't love him or hate him. I just wanted to see Peter Griffin do his thing! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.