Thanos vs. Fantastic Four.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369

dman2008

DrDoom101
Originally posted by dman2008
I'm confused who is Thanos facing, the Fantastic Four, or Doom Magneto Exodus and Mr. Sinister.
he probably got mixed up with his other thread.

dman2008
Ok then Thanos wins 9/10

id369
Originally posted by DrDoom101
he probably got mixed up with his other thread.

Yeah I did. Excuse my retardeness, Its fantastic four vs Thanos No PIS.

Thought-full Prep time is allowed.

DrDoom101
Could you be more specific like who gets the prep and how much it is?

id369
Could you be more specific like who gets the prep and how much it is?

both get an even preptime, of 2 days using only thier own means and resources.

Darth_Erebus
With prep the FF have a chance. Without it this thread is pointless.

DrDoom101
He stated both have 2 days of prep. I think Thanos is smarter than all four of them combined.

Crease
He stated both have 2 days of prep. I think Thanos is smarter than all four of them combined.

True...Thanos with prep defeats people like The Elders of the Universe. He murders the FF horribly, unless they write Sue uber (which they conveniently do from time to time) The original four guys in this thread would have a better chance. Thanos would only beat that four 8 out of 10

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Crease
True...Thanos with prep defeats people like The Elders of the Universe. He murders the FF horribly, unless they write Sue uber (which they conveniently do from time to time) The original four guys in this thread would have a better chance. Thanos would only beat that four 8 out of 10 Thanos should be able to defeat anybody in both universes if given ENOUGH prep. So i believe if he works 48 hours straight then he should be able to defeat the FF.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.