Nip/Tuck season 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doc Ock
Anybody watching this season??

What do you think of it so far???

I'm loving Matt's new storyline,and the whole thing with the Carver is great.Who is that guy???

jenzie
watched it from the start, and still to see the wedding episode from s3

powerfulone1987
This is the first season i've ever watched of this show and i like it. I would have been watching it but couldn't b/c of circumstances.

is it comprehensible.....

JLred
I saw the one last night on FX i think....that blonde girl was hot but really f**ked up in the head.....

this link came out on that episode I saw....

http://myspace.com/thecarver

powerfulone1987
Tonights season premiere was deep and good.

The Carve was Quentin and now he's dead.

I was very tense during some moments in this episode.

Leo.M
I love that show drooliodrooliodrooliodrooliodrooliodroolio

powerfulone1987
Whoa a twist, Quentin is not dead and him and Kit was in it together, their sister and brother.

Whoa.

LiL nAstY GirL
Spoiler tags???

powerfulone1987
no, i wouldn't think so since the show has been aired.

Darth Jello
watched this show 1 or 2 times...still don't know what's going on.

LiL nAstY GirL
Yeah andf you posted it like two seconds after... Some poeople might have taped it and planned to watch it later...

Solo
Season Finale was intense. Damn.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Yeah andf you posted it like two seconds after... Some poeople might have taped it and planned to watch it later...

OH well then, I doubt they would come on here then right after the season finale if they haven't seen it yet.

lol.

Solo
Why the **** do you keep repeating: "is it comprehensible....."? Seriously, stop, it's annoying.

stunna1773
i been watchin it since season 1

powerfulone1987
I was aware of it back then, but still didn't start watching seriously, every episode, until this season.

IS IT COMPREHENSIBLE.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.