Quick Quote Problem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShinobiRikari
I'm not sure if it's just me, or if it's happening to others, but there are some thins at which point the system will not permit me to quick quote. I repeatedly check the code when it shows up as " quote ", but recently it has been telling me that quick quote is unavailabe.

Jedi Priestess
I myself wish the board was set up so that you could type something, hilight it, and then click the B button and the tags automatically get inserted.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
I'm not sure if it's just me, or if it's happening to others, but there are some thins at which point the system will not permit me to quick quote. I repeatedly check the code when it shows up as " quote ", but recently it has been telling me that quick quote is unavailabe.

It does that if you click Quick Quote too fast, before the page is done loading. Give the page a few more seconds then try again.

Raz
Yes. That is because the Quick Reply box needs to be loaded before you can quote to it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.