Hottest women of DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spiderboy5
discuss, postr pics and try to add reasons y

OB1-adobe
Wonder woman.

Technically she is drawn to be the hottest woman in DC. As BB said "Everyone is in love with her."

smiley8
Catwoman and Wonder woman as the hottest.

Etrigan
Probably Catwoman (at least, with Jim Lee's art... whoa) and Talia (Jim Lee's art... whoa)

I know Wonder Woman is officially supposed to be hottest. But I don't think so personally.

Bushwacker
I've always been partial to Black Canary in her original outfit with the fishnet stockings. The fact that she was a brunette who wore a blonde wig just added to the appeal. devil

roughrider
Damn! I hit the wrong vote button. I meant to vote for Power Girl. Wish we could do a top ten.

WindDancer
It really depends...

Good girl: Wonder Woman
Bad girl: Catwoman

botcherby
Huntress, any DC gal that can take 6 bullets and then bed Nightwing has got to be Hot :P

vaya_the_elf
Hmm ...

I'm a girl and I'm not sure

All I have to say is Wonderwoman sucks. Other than that the rest are cool

steverules
Why are powergirls breats so large, any way I voted for her.

Bardock42
I love 'em all.

Talking_Owl
The one who isn't 2D

Bardock42
Originally posted by Talking_Owl
The one who isn't 2D

And that would be?

Batgirl, Poison Ivy, Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Donna Troy, B lack Canary all were portrayed by characters, but anyways, whats so wrong aboot drawn 2d girls?

Paola
Catwoman catwoman

moving to comic section...

manjaro
if hawkgirl was there i would have chosen her, but for now i go with catwoman. becuase if you look a every pic of her jumping from roof to roof, its always a tight shot of her ass, and you can practically see a profound camel toe..also for a little while it seemed like the guy drawing for JSA was some sort of pervert...cuz you always saw the distinct apple shape of H.girl or B. Canary's ass when they were doing thier superhoerics or getting out of bed or the shower or something

BobbyD
WW, IMO.

love

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by BobbyD
WW, IMO.

love

Agreed wink

The Ion
Catwoman

joesha28
What is powergirl's size....

chris_64256
powergirl is the hottest

Quick Freeze
huntress
crossbows are hot

Mindship
Interesting. Most people are posting that catwoman or wonder woman are the hottest, and yet (at the time of This post), powergirl is winning in the votes.

Ah, humans.

Anyway, I say powergirl, when she is drawn huge - oops - right.

Hulk_Power
I'd say Power Girl and the twins are the hottest.

Blair Wind
fathom......................oh yea......

power girl........

and.........something about supergirl turns me on......

NoFate007
Originally posted by The Ion
Catwoman

Yeesh...disgusting. I don't know why 90% of the pics I see of Catwoman make her look horrible. She has too much potential that is being overlooked. Look at Pfeiffer's portrayal, Michelle isn't an incredibly sexy woman but in that she was hoooooooooooot

Edit: Eh that pic that was posted earlier didn't get quoted on here. Oh well. Look back a page lol

Blair Wind
oops....didnt notice it was just DC....no fathom then....but shes still hot....

roughrider
I've never been able to look at Supergirl and feel something, like she's hot. She's so chaiste looking; it's like she's a super nun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.