New JLA spoilers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dman2008
According to two posters from Geof John's Message board ComicBlocForums. The new JLA creative team is Brad Meltzer and Ed Benes

dman2008
Oh and from those same people characters fo 52 will be

Steel
Renee Montanya ( From gotham central)
Booster Gold
Question
Black Adam

I can't wait for 52!

eek! big grin Happy Dance

jrodslam
Originally posted by dman2008

Steel
Booster Gold
Question
Black Adam

I can't wait for 52!

Out of those selected, im only excited about Black Adam and Booster Gold slightly. He can be badass if written well.

The Ion
Pfft. I'm just glad Booster makes it out of Crisis alive.

Piedmon

Steel
Booster Gold
Question
Black Adam

I can't wait for 52!

Characters for what? You can't possibly be suggesting this is going to be a JLA lineup? Renee Montoya? I'm sorry, what the ****?

Psycho Ninja
I wonder who would win if BA and BG fought ??

dman2008
Originally posted by Piedmon
Characters for what? You can't possibly be suggesting this is going to be a JLA lineup? Renee Montoya? I'm sorry, what the ****?

oh sorry these are not the the Characters for the new JLA. They are the Characters for DC's new weekly comic 52.

The JLA however will be funded by Lex Luthor. big grin

ScarletSpider
Booster Gold is pretty awesome. They should cancel all of Superman's titles and make them Booster Gold titles.

Piedmon
oh sorry these are not the the Characters for the new JLA. They are the Characters for DC's new weekly comic 52.

The JLA however will be funded by Lex Luthor. big grin

Oh. Jeez, give us a heart attack why don't you? XD

That Lex Luthor idea sounds pretty interesting, though. (I just wonder how he'll go from being wanted criminal back to wealthy entrepeneur again...)

eleveninches
isn't it going to be JLI rather than JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.