Shadow vs. Megaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow x 20
Shadow
http://img2.kult-mag.com/photos/00/00/57/23/ME0000572321_2.jpg

Vs.

Megaman
http://www.puffgames.com/megamanflash/megaman.jpg

SaTsuJiN
Heh.. you purposefully made it regular megaman so MMX wouldnt abuse shadow.. tsk..

Shadow x 20
What are you talking about. Shadow and X maxed out are basically invincible. This is Shadow vs. Rock standard powers.

SaTsuJiN
I'm pretty sure regular rockman is below regular shadows power.. since he's old technology by the games standard

not to mention you used invincible shadow vs samus.. so why not overkill MM? erm

Shadow x 20
Both were created by a professor. Shadow was created 50 years ago as the ultimate life and standard abilites give Shadow Chaos Control/Blast for it is proven he doesn't need the Chaos Emeralds to use these abilities for in Last Way Black Doom takes all 7 Chaos Emeralds and Shadow can still use these powers.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
Both were created by a professor. Shadow was created 50 years ago as the ultimate life and standard abilites give Shadow Chaos Control/Blast for it is proven he doesn't need the Chaos Emeralds to use these abilities for in Last Way Black Doom takes all 7 Chaos Emeralds and Shadow can still use these powers. If Shadow can naturally tap into the Chaos Emeralds, than I think he could beat Rock. Rock is no weakling, but he could not match Shadow's speed, weapons, and the power of the Chaos Emeralds without powerups of his own.

Ballister
I'd say Shadow.
The Shadow pic compared to the MM pic makes MM look like a pussy... (But that's not the reason for me picking Shadow.)

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Espio X 20
I'd say Shadow.
The Shadow pic compared to the MM pic makes MM look like a pussy... (But that's not the reason for me picking Shadow.) Think that's bad? Wait until you see the artwork for Mega Man: Powered Up for the PSP. Ultra, super-deformed. *hurls in toilet*

IcePunk
But the other megaman game for psp is kind cute smile

Acrosurge
Originally posted by IcePunk
But the other megaman game for psp is kind cute smile Ugh. Totally not my thing, man. I can get used to a lot, but uber-deformed Rock ain't one of 'em.

Sorry Shadow x 20, I've let my ranting lead us astray. PSP Mega Man has less of a chance against Shadow than Classic Mega Man. Dang his stubby, little legs!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.