Yoda Dancing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decay
on the episode 3 disc you access the yoda dancing clip by highlighting the thx logo and pressing 1138 and then enter. the problem i have is 8 is takes me back to the main menu, does anyone else have this problem, and how can i get around it and finally see the clip?

jediperson
you are like sooooooooooooo stupid

EVERYONE KNOWS!!!!!!!

CLOSE THE THREAD

JKozzy
You don't want to see it.

JenR1215
IT'S SO F^CKING RETARDED!! I WANT BLOOPERS!!! ranting

jediperson
Originally posted by JenR1215
IT'S SO F^CKING RETARDED!! I WANT BLOOPERS!!! ranting

you got that right

BAILY
I loved it sad

SS_181st_Snow
I can't get this to work. I highlight it and press 1138 on the keypad, but it just goes to the optimizer screen.

Council#13
Yes, bloopers are better

Darth_Vader05
Press 11, 3, and 8 on your remote control.

darthvader_fan
Originally posted by BAILY
I loved it sad yes very hilarious

Boris
This never works for me.... erm

Ken Kenobi
I miss the gag reel. erm

Stun
man, some people get really pathetic over thisno expression it wasnt in the movie, so why the f*ck complain? it was supposed to be joke afterall

kalsemo
Originally posted by jediperson

EVERYONE KNOWS!!!!!!!

CLOSE THE THREAD

Geez, cut the guy some slack.

amity75

EVERYONE KNOWS!!!!!!!

CLOSE THE THREAD That wasn't really necessary.

Stun
not really, nono expression

MC_GG

EVERYONE KNOWS!!!!!!!

CLOSE THE THREAD
Oh come on some people dont know. At least be sarcastic instead of being direct.

overlord
Pointless thread.. Closing.

(oh wait, this is reversed psychology, now it will not be closed)

Sesse
Luke! A dancing banana! Happy Dance

JenR1215
YES, Yoda was cute, but after its over... it's over... there's nothing in the back of ur head, that keeps you laughing for a long time.

After i saw the bloopers to the others, i wanted to watch them a few more times, bcuz i thought they were hilarious.

but after Yoda was done "Gettin' Jiggy Wid It"

that was it..... it was over.

I want to see REAL PEOPLE/OBJECTS Screwing up.

I want to see actors stumbling over their lines.
I want to see R2's messing up.
I want to see how man time Hayden falls on his face this time.
I want to see if Natalie's belly ever fell out from under her!!

I want to see my actors acting like COMPLETE IDIOTS!!

But, i guess this is where the, "you dont always get what you want" quotes cums in crying1

JKozzy
YES, Yoda was cute, but after its over... it's over... there's nothing in the back of ur head, that keeps you laughing for a long time.

After i saw the bloopers to the others, i wanted to watch them a few more times, bcuz i thought they were hilarious.

but after Yoda was done "Gettin' Jiggy Wid It"

that was it..... it was over.

I want to see actors stumbling over their lines.
I want to see R2's messing up.

But, i guess this is where the, "you dont always get what you want" quotes cums in crying1

Amen.

Ogros

EVERYONE KNOWS!!!!!!!

CLOSE THE THREAD

^ Hooker in distress.

Decay
i know that everyone knows how to do this, i wrote the way to do it so when i tell people it wont work for me they wont tell me how to do it. evertime i get to the 8 it returns to the main menu so i dont know how to get around this. and to stop people saying "you highlight the thx icon and press 1138" i wrote it there so people who answer know that i know how to do it, but i cant get it to work. i havent been able to try until now becuase i only had my ps2 for dvds but now im home i tried it yesterday on the dvd player and had this problem, sooo does anyone know how to get around this?

calvin44
Originally posted by Decay
on the episode 3 disc you access the yoda dancing clip by highlighting the thx logo and pressing 1138 and then enter. the problem i have is 8 is takes me back to the main menu, does anyone else have this problem, and how can i get around it and finally see the clip? i cant seem to higlight with a dvd player...are you talking about on computer???

Decay
you should be able to, i think i went over to the list right above it and just went down until it was selected. you can do it with a dvd player, i could do it with my ps2 as well, i just didnt have the numbers and it wouldnt work with the menu the ps2 can bring up. ou can highlight it though, just skrew around with the direction buttons.

calvin44
lol..i dont have a remote it got lost. i forgot and soon remembered how to highlight. thanks though.

kalsemo
Jen, your avatar is just creepy... no offense, but to me, it gives off a bad vibe.

Boris
THIS THREAD IS COOL!

jollyjim311

I want to see actors stumbling over their lines...

Watch all the scenes with both Padme and Anakin...

Decay
witty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.