find the boy/girl of your dreams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
here you can find the person of your dreams fell free to post pic's of your self and talk about anything you want

becuse hay i'm not a strict person

AdventChild
OTF... I've already found the one of my dreams!

Mišt
Ah great, I dont even have to do any work, I can just sit and find themeek!

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
all you have to do is sit ther and talk to them
and adventchild then don't post here

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
come on people ok look if you guys make this a popular thread i will do any thing you want kiss some one sick any thing please i'm desprit

FeceMan
Originally posted by DARTH_MALIK_1.0
come on people ok look if you guys make this a popular thread i will do any thing you want kiss some one sick any thing please i'm desprit
Don't appear desperate. Don't ADMIT you are desperate.

It's pathetic.

Snoopbert
Bleh

KidRock
here you can find the person of your dreams fell free to post pic's of your self and talk about anything you want

Lol...oh wait; you're serious?

Barker
I guess I'll start:

http://www.pastafly.com/fichiers/mr%20bean.jpg

Who want's to meet me? eek!

Fëanor
my turn....i'm in the middle.. so who wants to meet me??? eek!

AdventChild
all you have to do is sit ther and talk to them
and adventchild then don't post here
you didn't have to be rude..but siiiiince you insisted on being rude i'm going to be rude to..sooooo All i have to say is that:
I post where ever i please..besides i think this thread belongs to the OTF......loser...
desperate...you're probably one of those perverted guys that are like 38 yrs old lookin for some 15 yr old boy/girl...dude try socializing it with girls..(or guys)........which ever suits your taste.....trust me it works...

debbiejo
Originally posted by Barker
I guess I'll start:

http://www.pastafly.com/fichiers/mr%20bean.jpg

Who want's to meet me? eek!

I'm gettin hot now.....Wowie Zowie......... eek!

botankus
Originally posted by KidRock
Lol...oh wait; you're serious?

Ooh, I think I've found the one of my dreams.
kiss
Thank you so much, Darth blahblahblah, for starting this thread!

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
mad thats it i am not a strict person but this is geting out of hand apropriet pics or i'll close this thread

FeceMan
mad thats it i am not a strict person but this is geting out of hand apropriet pics or i'll close this thread
Wow, what a threat. I am so terrified that I cannot but post a picture!

Heh. All the pictures that I have would get me banned...

Orange Jews indeed.

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
you all want to see my pic you wont belive me thogho embarrasment

debbiejo
NO...I want to see an orange Jew.......

Fëanor
you all want to see my pic you wont belive me thogho embarrasment hey, i posted mine and no one believed me...

botankus

Ooh, that's almost made me change my mind about finding that special someone of my dreams...but I'm going to wait for DARTH_MALIK version 2.0. You need a serious upgrade.

A.D. Skinner

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
i'm in the middle

FeceMan
i'm in the middle
Bad teeth + bad personality = win.

Fëanor
Originally posted by botankus
Ooh, that's almost made me change my mind about finding that special someone of my dreams...but I'm going to wait for DARTH_MALIK version 2.0. You need a serious upgrade. at the moment we've got a roomful of guys beta-testing it...got to work the bugs out and crap like that

Fëanor
i'm in the middle oh damn!!! that's not that guys teeth, is it??

botankus
Damn! That picture's got to be from either a Sci-Fi Convention or a really bad TV show.

FeceMan
Damn! That picture's got to be from either a Sci-Fi Convention or a really bad TV show.
(It's from a Harry Potter movie.)

Fëanor
Damn! That picture's got to be from either a Sci-Fi Convention or a really bad TV show. quite possibly british...oh my bad!! shouldna said that, eh?

Uneeklyconfused

xyz jedi

FeceMan
Originally posted by FeceMan

Uneeklyconfused

i think hes trying to say something ...but i just cant put my finger on it hmm...

stick out tongue

Fëanor
Originally posted by xyz jedi
what are you trying to say? euro nothing my good man, it was a RAAAAther tasteless humour on my part based on what those cock-up Americans stereotype the english as having bad teeth and lacking humour, wot!

xyz jedi
screw you hippie

Fëanor
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
i think hes trying to say something ...but i just cant put my finger on it hmm...

stick out tongue shouldn't be too hard naughty

Uneeklyconfused

FeceMan
screw you hippie
Yes, I'm a hippie. Die, and take your Potter/Malfoy/Snape orgy fantasies with you.

DarkC

ALready found mine.

Fëanor
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
on the contrary ... it should be really hard...flirt1... but....just a finger?? shifty

xyz jedi

Stun
now i WOULD post my Brad Pitt ab's, but me dont wannalaughing out loud

Fëanor
Well it's wrong. We don't have bad teeth, we aren't the same as you last saw us 300 years ago, and big ben is only in London. By the way, how's the war in

Iraq
Iran
Afghanistan
North Korea
Libya
And every other country that's different from you

I mean for ****s sake, you've got 300 more nukes than anybody else and you're STILL scared of everybody else. It's weird! you're scaring me....somebody, anybody..take the bad bad man away

FeceMan
Well it's wrong. We don't have bad teeth, we aren't the same as you last saw us 300 years ago, and big ben is only in London. By the way, how's the war in

Iraq
Iran
Afghanistan
North Korea
Libya

I mean for ****s sake, you've got 300 more nukes than anybody else and you're STILL scared of everybody else. It's weird!
The war is going quite well, old chap. Whatever happened to that nasty division between the Protestants and the Catholics?

Stun
and this has something to do with finding the boy/girl of your dreams aye?

Uneeklyconfused

Fëanor
zorro

Vathu
i'm in the middle

That's nice... quit takin shit off of harry potter retard XD

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
that is me ***

Magee
Im guessing that guy was English since most of them are in Harry Potter and you my freind are not, sad...

Frozen kisses
i already found mine...he is perfect..

And yes my dreams are x rated laughing out loud

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
i don't care what your deams are rated i am trying to find the girl of my deams and none of you are helping

PS my dreams are rated pg 20

MistressofSnape

Iraq
Iran
Afghanistan
North Korea
Libya

I mean for ****s sake, you've got 300 more nukes than anybody else and you're STILL scared of everybody else. It's weird!
confused there's a war in Libya? MEAN AMERICANS! THEY MUST DIE!

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
get back to trying to find the one of your dreams or i'llhave this closed

badboy2004
haha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.