Little talking stuffed animals.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
you know these things? the ones in the store with the button on their hand that says "try me?" i hate them!!!!!

a1hsauce
how bout the lil cans? the ones where you turn em upside down and they go MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOO...

Rogue Jedi
my sis has one that is holding nunchukas and sings "everybody was kung fu fighting."

BakaXero
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
you know these things? the ones in the store with the button on their hand that says "try me?" i hate them!!!!!
really?
with me
i cant help but try thrm out.
not just one though...
ALL of them!! at the same time!!!

DarkC
my sis has one that is holding nunchukas and sings "everybody was kung fu fighting."
My friend owns that. We used it as a mascot in a pep rally once. laughing

Rogue Jedi
i hate them. i hate them with a vengeance.

DarkC
Our class was dressed as ninjas, so we were supposed to worship the gerbil. At the end of our chant we kneeled down before the mascot, which was being held on a cushion by my friend. He tripped. Gerbil went flying. The whole school roared with laughter.

BakaXero
will we be seeing a soft toy massacre any soon?

GCG
Originally posted by a1hsauce
how bout the lil cans? the ones where you turn em upside down and they go MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOO...

I was at the cinema last time and they drove me mad when they tested the dolby surround.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BakaXero
will we be seeing a soft toy massacre any soon?
*sharpens chainsaw*

maybe.

Ken Kenobi

Then don't "try" them. Simple as that. If you don't like them, stay out of the toy section. I know for a fact that there are no stuffed animals in the Star Wars aisles. stick out tongue

T.M

My brother has that one. It's so annoying yes

Rogue Jedi
she has two of them. one day she had both of them going at once. her dog, annie, was freaking out. eventually, she went over and tore them apart. good dog!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.