scared by something

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cool blue14
i've been scared by a dam doll my mom bought for my lil sis and we use to always think it use to and we caught it on tape the guy said it was a demon doll and sold it to us for 50 cent

DarkC
Um. Nice to know. no expression

Sgt. Hairy
Originally posted by DarkC
Um. Nice to know. no expression Indeed.
If you survive by tomorrow, you're welcome to come back here. big grin

Mišt
I saw that episode of the Simpsons too no expression

DarkC

BakaXero
Originally posted by cool blue14
i've been scared by a dam doll my mom bought for my lil sis and we use to always think it use to and we caught it on tape the guy said it was a demon doll and sold it to us for 50 cent
lol
i know what you mean.
my aunt bought my lil sis a porcelin Doll
and my bro and and hate the look of it cause its freaky. You know the it looks like it'll come to life and kill you kinda look.
although i think its quite ugly i dont fear it.

cool blue14
i fear this one

mysterio69
you should fear it. it's gonna kill you in your sleep if you don't be careful.

Koala MeatPie
A video of a walking doll!? Sweet! upload it!

cool blue14
i wish that dam thing would try i would go jet li on it's ass

mysterio69
sure ya would. it'll be too fast for ya. just pray that they don't find ya in pieces.

BakaXero
Originally posted by mysterio69
you should fear it. it's gonna kill you in your sleep if you don't be careful.
well it's all fine and dandy.
but untill i go ghost hunting and find a real ghost, mere doll means nothing to me

cool blue14
this is my friends http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=VoWgp9GCV44&search=walking%20doll

Raven Guardia
okay, this what you do. I know a "Sister" of the Angelic Church and a Demonologist and they said ( if your a Christian then you will believe in what I say because of holding similar beliefs). take the item in this case the doll and throw into a body of water like a lake or deep stream,ocean whatever is near you. tie a heavy rock to it and toss it in. DONT BURN IT!....if need be (I recommend it) have a Pastor/Preacher/Minster or Demonologist bless your house.

Rogue Jedi
there are no ghosts. not even close.

mysterio69
...or throw it in the garbage, and realise that it's just a toy.

BakaXero
this is my friends http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=VoWgp9GCV44&search=walking%20doll
yawn

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
there are no ghosts. not even close.

laughing out loud... think again no expression

cool blue14
dolls scare me anyway when they staying still

mysterio69
so, you should destroy all dolls.

cool blue14
bako cut off every light in the house and get a doll and lite a candle and stare at it u will get freacked out when it move since u trying to act all tough every do that

cool blue14
when u post and i see at the bottom that thing freaks me out

BakaXero
bako cut off every light in the house and get a doll and lite a candle and stare at it u will get freacked out when it move since u trying to act all tough every do that
been there done that. quite boring actually.

cool blue14
here's mine i posted it on a site now look at it

cool blue14
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=sdoayVrGI9g&search=talking%20doll

cool blue14
bako u just saying that so u can be cool and act all tough

mysterio69
when u post and i see at the bottom that thing freaks me out
that's because it's a murderous doll coming to end you.

cool blue14
tell that thing to bring it i got all my hood peeps loaded to shoot that thing up

BakaXero
nope the doll in my house is alot freakier looking then the doll in that video.
i dont give a damn about being cool. Coolness mean shit to me.

cool blue14
my friend told me to bye a chuckie doll and the chuckie doll will kill it so i gave the doll to him and the money to by a chuckie doll and they both at his house

mysterio69
hood peeps? god lord. and don't bother. it can't be killed by conventional weaponry.

cool blue14
show it

Raven Guardia
that's because it's a murderous doll coming to end you.

cut it out. You shouldn't laugh at other peoples fears. Thats rude, I know you wouldnt want people making fun of you if you were afraid.....secondly, believe it or not. its your choice but Demons do exist so do Ghost. Laugh at me if you wish, I really dont care.

mysterio69
oh, it will. it will. it'll make short work of these so-called hood peeps. and then it's torture.

cool blue14
lol we'll stomp that thing until me sure it's dead then i'll go hire jason to kill that doll nothing can kill jason

mysterio69
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
cut it out. You shouldn't laugh at other peoples fears. Thats rude, I know you wouldnt want people making fun of you if you were afraid.....secondly, believe it or not. its your choice but Demons do exist so do Ghost. Laugh at me if you wish, I really dont care.
calm down. i'm just breakin' balls. ...or am i???

mysterio69
lol we'll stomp that thing until me sure it's dead then i'll go hire jason to kill that doll nothing can kill jason
except this doll.

cool blue14
lol i knowu trying to scare peeps hey u duys wanna play a game it's simple link something here and when a person watches it u have to say if it's scary or not ok

Raven Guardia
calm down. i'm just breakin' balls. ...or am i???

I am not even worked up. I am use to people telling me I am full of sh!t that I dont care wheter anyone believes me or not anymore. I know what I experienced and for those who believe me I respect them. but for those who are so narrow minded enough to laugh at others and the thought of the 'paranormal' then I have no respect for them.

cool blue14
then at the end we see who has the most points and they win

cool blue14
raven can u tell us bout ur scary situtions

mysterio69
I am not even worked up. I am use to people telling me I am full of sh!t that I dont care wheter anyone believes me or not anymore. I know what I experienced and for those who believe me I respect them. but for those who are so narrow minded enough to laugh at others and the thought of the 'paranormal' then I have no respect for them.
okay. i never said you're full of sh!t. i'm just trying to convince cool blue that a doll's coming after him. what's the harm in that?

cool blue14
i really don't believe in demonic things much but one thing i believe in is death aka the grim reaper

cool blue14
yea just a joke but anyone wanna play the game and ever since i seen that doll move it seems like it follos me i don't know y but it does

mysterio69
i really don't believe in demonic things much but one thing i believe in is death aka the grim reaper
when it's time to meet him, i'm going to challenge him to a serious of contests to try to win a second chance. like bill and ted.

BakaXero
show it
i'd have to wait for nightfall to show you.

i wanna go ghost hunting.

mysterio69
yea just a joke but anyone wanna play the game and ever since i seen that doll move it seems like it follos me i don't know y but it does
because it IS actually following you.

cool blue14
kk bako but wanna plaay the game and raven can u tell us ur scary situtions

cool blue14
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=13xwDibTOTI&search=scary

cool blue14
grim can kill anything but god so

cool blue14
and u can't challenge death you'll die and he'll rip u limb from limb and eat u fool muahaaaa

cool blue14
ah anyone ever tried going in a mirror with lites off and saying bloody mary 5 times

mysterio69
and u can't challenge death you'll die and he'll rip u limb from limb and eat u fool muahaaaa
that's what you think. he's actually quite competitive.

mysterio69
ah anyone ever tried going in a mirror with lites off and saying bloody mary 5 times
yup. and i peed my pants..for entirely different reasons.

cool blue14
yea he'll challenge u to a death duel he'll give u 50 secs head start to hide if he can't find u in 2mins u he'll kill u if he can find u he'll kill u

cool blue14
lol so y

BakaXero
what scary situation?

man i go out to a place ment to be haunted with a bunch of friends. leave the group walk off by myself. saw nothing walked back.
WOW!! excitement...
i've seen unsual stuff in my life.
you fear it because you choose to be. If you fear something. its up to you to overcome it.

mysterio69
lol so y
we're talking about haunted dolls. don't change the subject.

Raven Guardia
okay. i never said you're full of sh!t. i'm just trying to convince cool blue that a doll's coming after him. what's the harm in that?

I never said you did, but lots of people here are mean to me because I do believe in that sort of stuff.

cool blue, which do you wanna hear?

cool blue14
i don't fear twonkie toys ok lol

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by BakaXero
what scary situation?

man i go out to a place ment to be haunted with a bunch of friends. leave the group walk off by myself. saw nothing walked back.
WOW!! excitement...
i've seen unsual stuff in my life.
you fear it because you choose to be. If you fear something. its up to you to overcome it.

when ghost hunting you have to patience things don't always appear right away.

cool blue14
everything i love scary stories!!!!!!!!!

mysterio69
I never said you did, but lots of people here are mean to me because I do believe in that sort of stuff.

cool blue, which do you wanna hear?
well, then they're dicks. and please share a story. something...oh, i don't know...life-threatening, maybe?

cool blue14
lol

cool blue14
yea really they will burn in hell who ever does that

Raven Guardia
everything i love scary stories!!!!!!!!!

there is a lot, I am in a Paranormal group. So I have experiences from investigations. I also use to live in a Haunted house but we moved. That house was freaky. I got a lot of stories from there.

cool blue14
now tell a story

cool blue14
that one then

BakaXero
when ghost hunting you have to patience things don't always appear right away.
lol
i'll probably wait untill i start holucinating,

Raven Guardia
how about the time I saw a full apparition. Which is very rare considering entities need energy to materialize.

cool blue14
ok

cool blue14
speacking of spooky any one here watch full metal alchemist think gluttony is spooky

BakaXero
i've been told by a spitual guy, i got a ghost following me.

cool blue14
lol

cool blue14
so anyone here think gluttony spooky http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=13xwDibTOTI&search=scaryand who likes wrath but the story raven start the story

cool blue14
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=KwS3_2TXwYE&search=wrath

cool blue14
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=HKpPSQ8F3Js&search=itachi

cool blue14
start story

Raven Guardia
sorry, I was pming RTO erm

anyway, I was about 7 or 8 and I was sitting in the living room with my mom and my brother. My dad was upstairs sleeping because it was around 8pm and he had to work early the next morning. Well the layout of our house was so that you could be the living room and see into the main room which had stairs going up to the 2nd floor and it also lead to the kitchen and had a door that went out side. Well my mom,bro and I were watching TV when something in the main room caught our eye,. A man walked down our stairs. you could tell it was a man because you could see full details, but yet it was solid white. it came all the way down the steps and turned so it was headed toward the kitchen. My mom assumed it was my dad (I guess cause he was the only man in the house and was upstairs at the time) so she said "Eddie, is that you?" it stopped and turned to face us and looked at all three of us and then just completely disappeared. I was sitting on the couch and ran over to my mom who was in the chair. It was the scariest thing to me at the time.

cool blue14
o

cool blue14
awesome more more

cool blue14
more raven

Raven Guardia
which now?? stick out tongue

cool blue14
anyone so interesting

cool blue14
start

Raven Guardia
okay, well some of the others one are more based on feeling the sight...okay.

Alright I was at an investigation at a college in PA. When our Psychic (she is amazing) was calling in the entities she told Kevin our Demonologist something slipped through the cracks ( demon)...then she said someone in here will feel tight pressure on there chest. about five minuets later four of us including me felt this horrible pain and pressure on our chest, it was like a cinder block was placed there and was being held down tight. I kept praying for Gods protection (Since I am Christan, I feel that when I pray he is protecting me) and about 5-10 mins later it went away. Our Psychic said it(demon) was trying to enter our hearts but couldn't find a way it.

a1hsauce
After living in LA for 20 years...I'm not afraid of anything

cool blue14
more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i say more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by a1hsauce
After living in LA for 20 years...I'm not afraid of anything

I can imagine....my dad says thats a crazy place to live.

more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i say more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laughing out loud.....Okay just last sat, I was at investigation at an Inn and I was doing an EVP with my mom and our friend who is also in the group and while doing EVP its wise to ask questions. I asked the entity if it could give a sign but blinking the Christmas lights that were strung across the ceiling (the main lights were out. its normal to "go dark" and shut off lights during investigations) after I asked the lights went off, then back on. so I said "if that was you can you do it again?" sure enough it happened again.

cool blue14
more

Raven Guardia
do you want a story about my old home, or an investigation I was on.?

a1hsauce
nah LAs not that bad..just certain parts of it erm

Dark Envy
Heres mine.

It was like 11:32 my friends were at sleepover with me. We were talking with lights on. My back was facing the door, my three friends was infront of me, one sitting in my bed, and one is my playin games in my computer. Then my friend infront of me yelled out holy shit, I looked back and saw a girl CLIMBING in my ceiling. It disappeared.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Dark Envy
Heres mine.

It was like 11:32 my friends were at sleepover with me. We were talking with lights on. My back was facing the door, my three friends was infront of me, one sitting in my bed, and one is my playin games in my computer. Then my friend infront of me yelled out holy shit, I looked back and saw a girl CLIMBING in my ceiling. It disappeared.

whoa....now thats freaky.

Dark Envy
whoa....now thats freaky.

And my friends like said Whoa. And few hours later we forgotten it cause we were playing games. We needed some more Sodas, so we went to our cellar(My cellar is like...Soda Heaven), then we saw the same girl sitting. I said "Are you a ghost". The girl turned around....gave me a middle finger and told me to shut the hell up.

cool blue14
lol awesome dude

cool blue14
ok my scareist thing a sleep over and my friends were telling scary stories and it was our new house everyone dare me to go in basement i say let's all go we do it and see a little girl she's crying by now me and my friend like shoveing trying to get the hell out the basement then she walks by the stairs and we stuck because we all trying to get out she goes r u scared of me too i go hell yea my friend throws a boot at her it hits her in the head and she starts bleeding and she picks up the boot and swallows it whole and then goes i'm hungry can i eat someone or something then i got **** this move and push every one and i run out first my friend behind me we go in my room close the door and lock it

cool blue14
ok my friend told me that story i got a habit of telling the truth

a1hsauce
no expression

cool blue14
but this how it really happened we in my new house my brothers some friend of mine he's and my sisters we all go in th basement and we see a girl in the corner she's beautiful like 19 around that age my friend walks toward her she holds her arms out he hugs her and kisses her and she keeps hugging him in her chest now my friend finally snap back to realty and he trying to get her to let go of him and she goes make love to me she lets go and we all upstairs lock the door

cool blue14
really

Princess-Puppy~
i've been scared by a dam doll my mom bought for my lil sis and we use to always think it use to and we caught it on tape the guy said it was a demon doll and sold it to us for 50 cent confused

JLred
What was in the Wal-Mart bag?

cool blue14
huh?

cool blue14
huh?

bogen
few years ago a guy bugaling the house bellow me, thought he was in my house confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.