Would you bring a dead person back to life?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
CGI's ultimate goal is to create non realistic people from all sources. Sometimes it is difficult to deal with certain characters by finding and keeping them. Your thoughts and examples.

Double Ace
WHY?? devil

redcaped
Now you showed up! Okay, I'll tell you. Actors are normal people, only lucky. But these people cannot be controlled or preserved. If you want to create a never-ending story...a movie with sequels during all your life...you cannot count on the same person. Am I right? Make a perfect fictional character that will always be there like your conscience. Or with all my respect, bring back to life someone you admired in movies...not someone similar but the same. Their families would love it I'm sure. I mean, that is what a real fan wants...never to lose something valuable.

C-Dic
They did it in "Sky Captain & the World of Tomorrow" with Laurence Olivier, so why not..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.