Geoffrey Rush in "Uncharted Waters"?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anakin2009
Yes believe it or not rumor has it that Barbossa is back in "Pirates of the Caribbean:Unchated Waters", but he will not come back as a cursed pirate but as a ghost instead.

underablackflag
..AND WHERE do you think these stories come from? wink

Thad be great! I love Geoffrey Rush as Barbossa! He's such a believable "pirate".
And I DO LOVE JDlove as CJS too, but as the stereotypical, no good, bloodthirsty, scallywag pirate...BARBOSSA gets the nod from me!

underablackflag
I read that someone was EXAMINING the DMC trailer and SAW Barbossa in the trailer on the ship where Jack discovers the "blackspotitis" on his hand. Barbossa is said to be in the left hand top corner of the frame with Jack the monkey on his shoulder...Check it out.

underablackflag
...I just watched it. It does look like someone IS in the background, but its hard to say if it is BARBOSSA. Here's a pic...I "plundered" from "Barbossa's Pearl"
See for yourself and see if you..."see wot I see...???"

underablackflag
Thank ye "Barbossa's Pearl" wink

choosewisely
looks like good old norri 2 me

~*~pinkypie~*~
huh!? o smile

DarthLazious
Cool

Quincy Archer
If you watch the trailer again, and really pay attention to the man in the room with Jack as the line "You're a marked man.." comes up, the unknown man walks through the wall.

She's a pirate
That's cool. I love Barbossa. He was my second favorite in the movie next to Jack.

«§hõnknêss»
The man who walks through the wall in that scene is Bootstrap yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.