Nihilus Maul and Vader vs Revan Sion and Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth-yoda
its nihilus without the force eating making him balanced and sion without the extended lfe and kotor 1 ungained knowledge revan ill take team vader

Darth_Glentract
What do you mean ungained knowldge Revan?

Malak takes Maul and Vader and Sion and Revan take Nihilus.

darth-yoda
revan when he didnt know he was revan sorry about that

calvin44
ima go with team vader. just plain common sense. just cause they old republic doesnt make them any better or stronger.

Darth_Glentract
wtf?

calvin44
lemme repharse that. the old republic sith arent stronger. ppl think cuz they old republic they are pwners.

Darth_Glentract
Prove otherwise.

calvin44
prove me wrong first.

Darth_Glentract
I don't have to because the burden of proof is on you to show me that PT Jedi are better. You made the initial assumption and now it is your jib to back it up.

kingkman
Revan kills Vader and Malak kills Maul before Nihilus can kill Sion and so Sion, Revan and Malak kill Nihilus (Revan and Sion would have been able to take this without Malak anyway).

RevanVader
Originally posted by kingkman
Revan kills Vader and Malak kills Maul before Nihilus can kill Sion and so Sion, Revan and Malak kill Nihilus (Revan and Sion would have been able to take this without Malak anyway).

Uninlightened Revan was a lot weaker, didn't know most force powers, so I'd have to say Revan and Vader may kill eachother, or just mortally wound eachother. Also when I fought Nihilus, he was crazy weak (beat him in 5 turns), while sion was extrememy hard to beat.

I'd say:

Revan and Vader tie
Malak kills Maul (if a pathetic jedi padawan can kill him, so can a blue freak with no jaw)
Sion kills Nihilus

In which case, team Sith wins

but maybe it'd be:

Revan kills Maul
Malak gets killed by Nihilus
Sion gets killed by Vader

In which case, Nihilus and Vader team up on revan, and team Empire wins.

Or maybe:

Revan gets kills Nihilus
Sion kills Maul
Malak and Vader tie

It all depends on how they match up. Is it a battle royal, or tag-team?

AnakinNihilus
Team Revan takes this, fairly easily.

Malak beats Maul. He is a far superior swordsman, and Maul hasn't exactly displayed the greatest force aptitude.

Revan takes Vader. Vader is a crippled cyborg with severe organ trouble, and while he's still powerful in his own right he doesn't even compare to Revan.

Nihilus owns Sion, even more so considering Sion isn't indestructible in this fight. We've all seen the cut content where Nihilus throws Sion around like a rag doll, that about sums this up. There is a lot more to Nihilus than force eating, and I think he's underrated as a swordsman. Whereas without being indestructible, Sion offers very little.

So it comes down to Malak and Revan against Nihilus, and it doesn't take a genius to work that one out. Revan and Malak take Nihilus down without to much trouble, and the former master and apprentice stand tall.

RevanVader
Yes, vader IS a crippled cyborg, but Revan is a guy who lost his memory, all knowledge of the force, and the lightsaber forms. Yes, yes, somehow he knows all that stuff. But if he knows it, why do i have to level up 17 times??

Malak obviously pwns maul in a fight, but what if he was fighting vader? they're both wierd-lookin and crippled. Sorta.

What woulda happened if Revan fought Nihilus, Malak fights Vader, and Sion on Maul?

exanda kane
Where do all you people come from!!!

The Overmaster
Originally posted by exanda kane
Where do all you people come from!!!

LOL!!! laughing

overlord
They are the new wave of people.
They will be the future of this forum.. crybaby It's so touching..

ssj3gohan007
IF this was full potential anakin then he would take this, otherwise team revan takes this.

Darth_Glentract
There actually is no basis for that. Full potential Anakin according to Lucas is only 60% more powerful than Sidious, meaning Revan's team still wins.

Sion would still take Nihilus, Revan would take Maul, and Malak would be able to fight Anakin off for a very long time until Sion and Revan come help and Anakin goes down.

overlord
This is all my fault.. I asked about opinions on his full potential and suddenly speculation reached out the roof.

exanda kane
Don't blame yourself Overlord. They need to get excited about something. Too much 'testosterone' in there mothers basements and all.

Fishy
Nihilus without his eating ability is weak boy, we have nothing to judge his powers by. The fight against the Exile was when he was weakened. Logically he would have been as powerful as the Exile was at the end of the Mandelorian wars if he didn't have his eating ability.

meaning he would get pwned, by Sion Revan or Malak fairly easily. Revan when he didn't have his memory still managed to fight Malak and live. He would pwn Nihilus, while Malak easily takes care of Vader and Maul or maybe he will let Sion take care of one of them just to make everybody do something.

ssj3gohan007
Keep in mind that revan is not at full power so 160% of sidious should be enough to beat the much weaker version of him. and then once ani beats weaker revan, maul would be dead by now and nihilius would be losing against sion, and ani would fight malak and would eventually win, nihilus is dead, and then its sion vs ani. if ani is not too tired ani can win, keep in mind sion aint indestructible in this one.

edit - Vader(full potential) if hes using darkside he will never get tired so he wins.

overlord
Full potential again? *slaps forehead*

Knuckles X 20
stop with this full potential it never happens so why debate it ffs

ssj3gohan007
yeh sorry about that

Knuckles X 20
its ok

AnakinNihilus

Darth_Glentract
AnaNih, I wasn't the one who based Sion vs. Nihilus on gameplay, that was someother guy. It's more of backround knowledge on each character that makes me think Sion is better. Also note that when Nihilus defeated Sion, it was with his force drain ability that he doesn't have during this fight.

I agree with you though, Revan's team wins, mainly because of Malak.

Captain REX
Can someone explain to me why Sith Lords of Nihilus/Sion/Revan's time are more powerful than later Sith Lords, even Anakin at full potential?

Veneficus
Originally posted by Captain REX
Can someone explain to me why Sith Lords of Nihilus/Sion/Revan's time are more powerful than later Sith Lords, even Anakin at full potential?

I have no answer for them being more powerful than Anakin at full potental since we have no idea what Anakin at full potential is. But as for KOTOR Era and before being more powerful its because they seemed to preform greater feats of power and plus the Ancient Jedi/Sith were always at war. This era was classifed as the Old Sith Wars. Hell guys like Marka Ragnos would walk all over any Sith Lord from the movies.

Captain REX
Supposedly Anakin's full potential would take him up above anyone else of his time and beforehand. IMO, anyways...

Hmm, alright. Always being at war doesn't seem to be anything that would contribute to their power, just skill in combat. I could see Marka Ragnos doing that, though.

calvin44
Originally posted by Knuckles X 20
its nihilus without the force eating making him balanced and sion without the extended lfe and kotor 1 ungained knowledge revan ill take team vader
taiking away his force eat is like taking away revans lightsaber and throwing him to a pack of angry jedi councilmen. its not fair. and for my response to glentract: revan, malak, and sion's power is based solely on gameplay, and the outcome. having not been in books like maul and vader whose power is clearly presented; we cannot give revan uber confidence just cause he is a cool character. thats like saying maul beats em all just cause he looks awesome.

Captain REX
That Nihilus even has such a power is ridiculous. The Force isn't food. EU makes the Force seem too 'magical' and such. The closest it got to in the movies was the lightning. Everything else made more sense than storms and freezing and eating...

I think the idea is that it's a lightsaber duel between the six, not a match of power.

calvin44
i think nihilus would get pwned quickly...then its maul and vader, (put your outcome here)

Darth_Glentract
Malak is at least as good as Dooku though and we saw how easily he pwned Obi-wan, who is better than either Maul or Vader. Sion is a match for Nihilus and Revan can help where needed. It's simple, really.

exanda kane
Originally posted by calvin44
i think nihilus would get pwned quickly...then its maul and vader, (put your outcome here)

Vader would win...again.

ssj3gohan007
this is a bit one-sided duel dont you think, its like godzilla vs the ants.

Darth Traya
Originally posted by Fishy
Nihilus without his eating ability is weak boy, we have nothing to judge his powers by. The fight against the Exile was when he was weakened. Logically he would have been as powerful as the Exile was at the end of the Mandelorian wars if he didn't have his eating ability.

meaning he would get pwned, by Sion Revan or Malak fairly easily. Revan when he didn't have his memory still managed to fight Malak and live. He would pwn Nihilus, while Malak easily takes care of Vader and Maul or maybe he will let Sion take care of one of them just to make everybody do something.

Wrong. Nihilus absolutely curbstomped Sion in the cut content. Nihilus' attack smashes Sion back about forty feet. It completely dissolves some of the bridge crewmembers and leaves Sion limping away.

Nihilus could beat the living daylights out of Sion and then take on Malak and Revan.

Vader and Maul die within seconds.

ssj3gohan007
Interesting

Veneficus
Originally posted by Darth Traya

Nihilus could beat the living daylights out of Sion and then take on Malak and Revan.

And then Nihilus would die...assuming he does not have his force eating ability. Revan himself would pwn Nihlius without the force eating crap.

kamikz

I wouldn't say Nihilus was weak without his force eating ability.

As Traya said above, he totally pwns Sion.
He is also, when weakend, able to give the Exile, Mandalore and Visas a hard fight. And yes the fight was pretty hard, Visas doubted they could win and needed to act as bait for him to focus his power on her, note the line "he is to powerful".

And why do you think he, at the hight of his power is equal to the Exile at the end of the Mandalorian wars? We have no proof that he is a part of the Exile (or whatever you guys thought out) and has alot different teachings aside from the Exile.

D_CP
Revan could pwn Nihilus, Maul and Vader on his own if he wanted to.

calvin44
Wrong. Nihilus absolutely curbstomped Sion in the cut content. Nihilus' attack smashes Sion back about forty feet. It completely dissolves some of the bridge crewmembers and leaves Sion limping away.

this must be a joke. am i right?

calvin44
Originally posted by D_CP
Revan could pwn Nihilus, Maul and Vader on his own if he wanted to.
enough with the fanboyism.

Captain REX
this must be a joke. am i right?

Nope. In the cut content, Nihilus does just that.

Not with a lightsaber, though. If this fight is a matter of sheer strength in the Force, Nihilus would win the battle for his side rather quickly. He is amazingly strong, though maybe not moreso than Vader at full potential (which he never reaches anyways, so we'll never know!). Maul would be dancing around hacking at people, Vader would be performing power blows and random throws and such, and Nihilus would suddenly just knock everyone flat.

AnakinNihilus

That is exactly what I said earlier in this thread. Why dont people listen to me?

Nihilus destroys Sion everytime. When they betrayed Traya I have no doubt that it was Nihilus' idea, and Sion just tagged along because he was to scared to do otherwise. Nihilus felt like a true Sith lord, while Sion felt more like a slightly more difficult than usual dark Jedi. That's just my opinion though, although it is fact that Nihilus is stronger.

calvin44
Nope. In the cut content, Nihilus does just that.

Not with a lightsaber, though. If this fight is a matter of sheer strength in the Force, Nihilus would win the battle for his side rather quickly. He is amazingly strong, though maybe not moreso than Vader at full potential (which he never reaches anyways, so we'll never know!). Maul would be dancing around hacking at people, Vader would be performing power blows and random throws and such, and Nihilus would suddenly just knock everyone flat.
ive seen it. im talking about she said hes good wt a saber.

calvin44
Originally posted by AnakinNihilus
That is exactly what I said earlier in this thread. Why dont people listen to me?

Nihilus destroys Sion everytime. When they betrayed Traya I have no doubt that it was Nihilus' idea, and Sion just tagged along because he was to scared to do otherwise. Nihilus felt like a true Sith lord, while Sion felt more like a slightly more difficult than usual dark Jedi. That's just my opinion though, although it is fact that Nihilus is stronger.

well then why does sion get faced much later in the game, as a higher boss, if he is weaker?

D_CP
enough with the fanboyism.

It's not fanboyism, it's the truth.

calvin44
Originally posted by D_CP
It's not fanboyism, it's the truth.
there is no evidence or books, or statments by lucas arts that he has single handedly taken down 3 sith lords with their caliber of power, on his own.
ive already decided you love revan too much. im filing for a restraining order for him.

Darth_Glentract
Revan probably could actually beat all three of them at his peak. He's twice as powerful as Malak, who is slightly more powerful than Dooku. Maul and Vader together would lose to Dooku, so they would also lose to Malak and thus Revan with ease. Nihilus is weaker than Malak because Malak was the DLOS and thus stronger. Since Malak is stronger then Nihilus and another Malak is stronger than Maul and Vader, 2 Malak > Maul, Nihilus and Vader and Revan > 2 Malak. So Revan > Nihilus, Vader, and Maul.

calvin44
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Revan probably could actually beat all three of them at his peak. He's twice as powerful as Malak, who is slightly more powerful than Dooku. Maul and Vader together would lose to Dooku, so they would also lose to Malak and thus Revan with ease. Nihilus is weaker than Malak because Malak was the DLOS and thus stronger. Since Malak is stronger then Nihilus and another Malak is stronger than Maul and Vader, 2 Malak > Maul, Nihilus and Vader and Revan > 2 Malak. So Revan > Nihilus, Vader, and Maul.
have you seen rots???anakin beats dooku.

Darth Traya

What utter nonsense, Glentract. I would have expected better from you.

Where on Earth does it state that Revan is twice as powerful as Malak? That's pure hyperbole and you know it.

If you want to play that game, then come on:

Nihilus was able to beat Traya and Traya could beat Revan, so Nihilus > Traya > Revan > Malak.

See Glentract? Bandying around numbers is silly.

Darth Traya

Dooku deliberately threw the duel. Sidious told him to.

Fishy
Well Revan could still probably pull it off, although the number logic is really strange.

Still on this thread, Nihilus doesn't have his eating ability. Which means that he isn't powerful. Visas acting as bait means nothing as Visas thought Nihilus would be more powerful then Ragnos. Without his eating ability he couldn't have done anything we have seen him do. He couldn't have taken out Sion like that he couldn't have taken out Kreia like that, and he sure as hell couldn't take out a planet filled with powerful Jedi. Nihilus is nothing if he can't eat. Literally.

Darth Traya
Well Revan could still probably pull it off, although the number logic is really strange.

Still on this thread, Nihilus doesn't have his eating ability. Which means that he isn't powerful. Visas acting as bait means nothing as Visas thought Nihilus would be more powerful then Ragnos. Without his eating ability he couldn't have done anything we have seen him do. He couldn't have taken out Sion like that he couldn't have taken out Kreia like that, and he sure as hell couldn't take out a planet filled with powerful Jedi. Nihilus is nothing if he can't eat. Literally.

Why couldn't he have taken out Sion or Traya? Substantiate.

Fishy
Nihilus is a part of the Exile. When he left the Exile he was the Dark Side exile, meaning that he was at most as powerful as the Exile and at worst well a lot weaker. He wouldn't have had the power to defeat either Sion or Kreia with that power.

We also know that he needs to feed to become more powerful, if he doesn't eat he becomes weaker and weaker and weaker. To what we do not know, but without his eating ability he would be very weak after some time. Probably not all that long, even a planet filled with powerful Jedi and force sensitives couldn't take satisfy him for very long. He needs to feed to have power.

We also know he took out Kreia using his force eating ability. Now he could just have been very powerful when facing Sion, because he just ate. Or he could have started eating from Sion too. Whatever the case without his eating ability he wouldn't have defeated either one of them.

Darth Traya
Nihilus is a part of the Exile. When he left the Exile he was the Dark Side exile, meaning that he was at most as powerful as the Exile and at worst well a lot weaker. He wouldn't have had the power to defeat either Sion or Kreia with that power.

We also know that he needs to feed to become more powerful, if he doesn't eat he becomes weaker and weaker and weaker. To what we do not know, but without his eating ability he would be very weak after some time. Probably not all that long, even a planet filled with powerful Jedi and force sensitives couldn't take satisfy him for very long. He needs to feed to have power.

We also know he took out Kreia using his force eating ability. Now he could just have been very powerful when facing Sion, because he just ate. Or he could have started eating from Sion too. Whatever the case without his eating ability he wouldn't have defeated either one of them.

That last paragraph was filled with wild assumptions. It has not been proved that he took out Kreia with his force eating ability.

The author of the thread needs to clarify some points. Is this Nihilus at his full power? In that case, he would curbstomp everyone on Revan's team, including Revan.

Fishy
"There are things within the force against which there is no defence" - Kreia.

She says this at the exact time Nihilus takes her out with a simple push or so it seems. After which she is unable to move, she is unable to draw her lightsaber to her... She doesn't have the force power to do so anymore.

kamikz

Well there is one thing I don't get then.
Nihilus slapped around Sion like a ragdoll, still, he hadent drained him.
How do I know that? Because then Sion would die at once and would not be able to get his connection with the force back. Same for Kreia (except dying).

Where does it say that Nihilus is a dark Exile?

kingkman
Not enough information is given on Nihilus' ability. I mean we don't even know the name of it.

D_CP

See I told you, it's the truth.

exanda kane
What's the name of NJO Luke's creating a black hole? There isnt a given name for it. it's jusst called NJO Black hole, and thats usually the most used determiner in versus threads round here.

kingkman
Manipulating Black holes.

exanda kane
Well if ya gonna be like that then: Force Hunger.

kingkman
Not really because there is no indication whatsoever that the force ability has anything to do with eating. It could be an extremely powerful force drain for instance. Whereas with Luke that is exactly what he does.

jollyjim311

That sounds about right, just clear up a few things for me, please.

Prove Revan = 2 Malaks
Prove Malak > Dooku
Prove Maul + Vader< Dooku, so Maul + Vader is also < Malak
Prove Nihilus < Malak

Even with no proof, you also left out the fact that it is three on one. It is always tougher to fight 3 people at the same time than it is to fight them individually.

exanda kane
Not really because there is no indication whatsoever that the force ability has anything to do with eating. It could be an extremely powerful force drain for instance. Whereas with Luke that is exactly what he does.

Yes there is. It was referred to many times by Kreia that he is a whole in the Force that needs to consume living things (made up of the Force) to stay healthy.

Just because there is no name for something does not mean its useless in debates. How many times has Naga Sadows ship blowing up the sun thingme been used and there's no real term for how he did that.

kingkman
Yes, so he consumes it. There is a difference between eating and consuming. To consume can mean to totally destroy or absorb for instance.

exanda kane
Well i don't know about you, but i would consider Americans utterly destroying everything when they eat.

Anyways, what is the huge difference between this apart from small intricacies that don't really matter. We could name it Force Consumption just for you?

kingkman
Originally posted by exanda kane
Well i don't know about you, but i would consider Americans utterly destroying everything when they eat.

Yes but that is not the only way to destroy something you idiot.

exanda kane
Yes but that is not the only way to destroy something you idiot.

Yes Mr.I-Know-It-All-Even-Considering-I'm-A-N00b!
Your quite right. How silly of me.

I'll just ignore what is said by canon characters about the way he 'eats' to survive then. no worries.

Oh and please come back for the Convention! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes, so he consumes it. There is a difference between eating and consuming. To consume can mean to totally destroy or absorb for instance.

Well I never eek!
Absorb is actually completely different from the processes of eating and digestion is it?

DarthMaul9123
prove me wrong first.
KOTOR will prove you wrong
kria herself sayes that the jedi look like children playing with toys compared to the sith of the old republic

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
kria herself sayes that the jedi look like children playing with toys compared to the sith of the old republic

Ever heard the term "hyperbole"? It's Kreia, not Kria, btw.

DarthMaul9123
well im not in school, youre not my mom nor my teacher, SO NEVER TELL ME HOW TO SPELL OR USE GRAMMAR ON A HOLIDAY BREAK

Darth_Glentract
I don't care if you are in break, I am too. Still, it is just one extra character to type. Please do it in the future.

Darth Faunus
Ever heard the term "hyperbole"? It's Kreia, not Kria, btw.

This coming from you? Lol!

Fishy
Originally posted by kamikz
Well there is one thing I don't get then.
Nihilus slapped around Sion like a ragdoll, still, he hadent drained him.
How do I know that? Because then Sion would die at once and would not be able to get his connection with the force back. Same for Kreia (except dying).

Where does it say that Nihilus is a dark Exile?

Where does it say he needs to kill when he eats? Nihilus used his techniques on the Sith assassins working under him to make them able to do the same. Thats how Kreia and Sion learned how to do the same, although much weaker and perhaps not by Nihilus his choice. Nihilus does have complete control over his eating ability and could easily make somebody survive his attack or not.

And like I said earlier do a search for a thread started by me, or a thread about Nihilus in the normal EU section. It will explain everything you need to know.

kingkman
why not post a link?

kamikz
Ok but still, he can't give them back the power that he stole from them.

Even if he had complete control Sion would die if he was stripped of the force, and that's what were arguing right, if he used it on Sion or not when he utterly kicked his ass. Or he stole just a bit to weaken him, but that must mean Sion will always be a little weaker than before.

I don't get this. blink

Fishy
Originally posted by kamikz
Ok but still, he can't give them back the power that he stole from them.

Even if he had complete control Sion would die if he was stripped of the force, and that's what were arguing right, if he used it on Sion or not when he utterly kicked his ass. Or he stole just a bit to weaken him, but that must mean Sion will always be a little weaker than before.

I don't get this. blink

Yes... He ate from Sion and left nothing, that nothing needs to fill itself with the force by eating. Thats why the Sith Asssassins are so effective because they eat from their prey, Sion does the same... He doesn't have to be weaker then before though he can fill it up with the power of others like the assassins and Nihilus do.

calvin44
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
i was talking about the pt and ot jedi/sith. she had no way of knowing their powers, because they were around several hundred years later.

Lightsnake
Honest question: Why are people so hung up on Revan? This power wasn't that great in comparison to the Future Sith. Palpatine was the greatest and strongest Sith of all time, with Vader in second. Revan's nly as great as you play him: He didn't necessarily know a lot of force powers and he can sit back and let his party members do the work.

Vader lived in an era when dueling was at its height and received some of the best training. His raw potential and raw power was simply incredible. There's no way Revan could stand up to him even in his lowered form. Vader was a brilliant, deadly fighter that [retty much surpasses most any other Sith. In full power, he's bounds and leaps the most powerful of all time any time.

Blind Guardian
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Honest question: Why are people so hung up on Revan? This power wasn't that great in comparison to the Future Sith. Palpatine was the greatest and strongest Sith of all time, with Vader in second. Revan's nly as great as you play him: He didn't necessarily know a lot of force powers and he can sit back and let his party members do the work.

Vader lived in an era when dueling was at its height and received some of the best training. His raw potential and raw power was simply incredible. There's no way Revan could stand up to him even in his lowered form. Vader was a brilliant, deadly fighter that

You sir, are a bleeding heart fanboy. Go back to tehmoviespwnzall.com/forums.

Nihilus eats everyone. KO.

Captain REX
And Nihilus is stupid. The powers that KOTOR gives Nihilus and Traya overpower them and make it ridiculous.

Blind Guardian
That's a subjective claim. Same accusations have been leveled against NJO Luke, Kyp Durron, DE Sidious, the ancient Sith. Really, where does that get us? Nowhere. Just griping.

Captain REX
Pretty much. big grin

And I can do it as much as I want. Yipee.

Blind Guardian
/gripe police.

Nuh uh.

Darth Traya
Nihilus was able to waste a man who was in part responsible for the extinction of the Jedi Order, keep his ship (a ship that was all but a ruin) together through his sheer power, dominate his crew members and sustain his crew members beyond the point of death.

Look at Tobin. Tobin was with Nihilus for a few weeks, if not days and look at his face. He looks like a zombie because he's been so corrupted. Traya describes Nihilus as a "threat to the fabric of the universe".

He contends with Ragnos on the sheer power scale.

Darth Traya
I fail to see how Revan or Malak could contend with him.

Lightsnake
Take it up with the authors, Leland Chee, Lucas and books, Guardian. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Yoda and Sidious? Directly stated as the two strongest Jedi and Sith who ever lived in any age with the exception of the SKywalker family. You sir have no room to talk about fanboyism

calvin44

Vader lived in an era when dueling was at its height and received some of the best training. His raw potential and raw power was simply incredible. There's no way Revan could stand up to him even in his lowered form. Vader was a brilliant, deadly fighter that
i agree.

calvin44
And Nihilus is stupid. The powers that KOTOR gives Nihilus and Traya overpower them and make it ridiculous.
bioware gave revan the power to turn fanboyism to iron, and attract it with a large magnet.

Blind Guardian
Take it up with the authors, Leland Chee, Lucas and books, Guardian. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Yoda and Sidious? Directly stated as the two strongest Jedi and Sith who ever lived in any age with the exception of the SKywalker family. You sir have no room to talk about fanboyism

Where is this officially stated as fact, nimrod? www.omgiamtehfanboy.com?

Lightsnake
Well, by books, sourcebooks, DE, Leland Chee, Insider....y'know, stuff that counts?

Blind Guardian
Uh, right. Which is why you're the first person to ever come here making such outlandish claims? Uh huh.

Lightsnake
I can't help it if I'm the only person who's read them here. Do you read the books? Insider? go to TFN.net?

Blind Guardian
Oh, is The Force.net the official site?

Wait, it isn't!

Why should I care about ANYTHING on TheForce.net?

And yes, I do read the books. And no, sourcebooks aren't canon. They're for roleplaying games.

Lightsnake
You know how many authors and officials are ON TFN.net?

And sourcebooks certainly count, according to Mr. Sansweet. Stuff like the Essential Guides are sourcebooks...and what sourcebooks say on the story'n the like? Yep, that tends to go.

Blind Guardian
Essential Guides, yes. Difference between the usual sourcebooks which are for the RPG and essential guides. Wouldn't hurt to make that distinction.

And link me to these "officials" and their credentials.

Lightsnake
find it yourself, oh high and mighty:

TheForce.net Writers boards. The EU sections.

If you think I'm searching through countless posts, you're insane. Find it yourself. I don't care what you think of this post, but if you expect someone tod evote hours of searching for someone so blatantly rude, you're insane. Or ask Cizal and Pwned, go ahead. Or go check Starwars.com's database...or look at Mr. Sansweet's comments regarding sourcebooks in continuity. The history they bring to the table is sure as hell in continuity.

Now sit down and be quiet and let the adults talk

Blind Guardian
Let the adults talk?

lmao....

You right off the bat went at me with "KOTOR fanboyism", which is clearly not the case. Now you preach being an adult? Adults don't appeal to authority. Prove your cases or shut up. You are making the assertion. The burden of proof is on you, not me. I will not check up on your research by slagging through the BS that is TheForce.net forums.

Lightsnake
Like I said, flames seem to be the only way he can even communicate when disagreed with.

I'm done with you until you grow up

Blind Guardian
Originally posted by Blind Guardian
Let the adults talk?

lmao....

You right off the bat went at me with "KOTOR fanboyism", which is clearly not the case. Now you preach being an adult? Adults don't appeal to authority. Prove your cases or shut up. You are making the assertion. The burden of proof is on you, not me. I will not check up on your research by slagging through the BS that is TheForce.net forums.

I like how when I show you the proper way to make your case you insist I'm "flaming" and refuse to deal with me. Running from opposition?

Lightsnake
I am done with you until you grow up. Is there a part of this you do not understand? You can ask Pwned or Cizal for the validity. Or Escape.
You aren't opposition, you're simply a flaming troll

Cizal
Originally posted by Blind Guardian
I like how when I show you the proper way to make your case you insist I'm "flaming" and refuse to deal with me. Running from opposition?

So basically, what you're saying is that it's too hard for you to click a mouse a couple times. He gave you the site, the section of the site, and a specific board in the forum, and the names of people who, as he described them, would be HIGHLY noticeable.

But that's too much BS to slag through, right?

You really need to grow up. The proof is right there.

Lightsnake
http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki/Leland_Chee

More on Mr. Chee here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.