Orochi Iori VS Shin Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drunk-of-Fury
Both is Death-enemys with each other and are used to KILL!!!

Who Win this Battle to the Death?

The Orochi Power or The Raging Demon?

Venom Dude No.1
Im not an Akuma-fan boy but I just can't see him losing against Iori

Gouki
Na..Hell na.

id369
Akuma

Darkstorm Zero
Shin Akuma wins this, there was never any doubt

IcePunk
i agree with most of you guys, Shin Akuma wins it's not an easy fight considering Shin Akuma being short on "hp". Shin Akuma wins 5,5/10

Gouki
Right, right.

Darkstorm Zero
Shin Akuma is geared for high speed, high impact fights, he's designed to Never be hit in the first place, besides, he has to many specials that involve stage 3 or higher invulnerability.

Plus, in his highest showing's he trounces normal or even special characters far too easily. (Boss versions in CVS2, SVC Chaos, and SF 3 2nd Impact)

IcePunk
But if it was Orochi, then I think Akuma would get seriously pwned

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by IcePunk
i agree with most of you guys, Shin Akuma wins it's not an easy fight considering Shin Akuma being short on "hp". Shin Akuma wins 5,5/10 I tend to look at these as if they are "real" matches, and I could see no real reason why a true akuma would have low defense.

IcePunk
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I tend to look at these as if they are "real" matches, and I could see no real reason why a true akuma would have low defense.

Yeah but, this is SHIN akuma who's known to me as a secret character(in most games) who's so illegaly strong that his defence goes down by at leat half.

But whatver, Shin akuma can teleport around Iori's back and then do the blackout grip or whatever it's called.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by IcePunk
Yeah but, this is SHIN akuma who's known to me as a secret character(in most games) who's so illegaly strong that his defence goes down by at leat half.

But whatver, Shin akuma can teleport around Iori's back and then do the blackout grip or whatever it's called.

The Shun Goku Satsu, or the Raging Demon are common names for that move

Gouki
Can't believe you didn't know that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.