Holy moly I hate Jason Teeg!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LarrySanders
smokin' When the hell will this mongoloid get the hell out of dodge! smokin'

Jedi Priestess
Might I suggest you check out the following thread instead of making all these threads as Smallville is now airing Season 5. smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=306621&pagenumber=55#post5481940

LarrySanders
Im not on to season 5, and I didnt think that one had to be up to season 5 to make posts. Point noted, ill stop.

Jedi Priestess
No not at all, I was just saying that the majority of new posts are season 5 related and that alot of the season 4 stuff is in that thread or could have been posted already is all. Post all you want LOL.

LarrySanders
heh heh ok well im just watching the last episode of season 4 and ill begin 5 soon so ill be up to date soon lol

PrettyboyTom
Larry, I have no problem with you posting here. I actually prefer it if you post fresh threads.

PrettyboyTom
Actually, I've just realized (more than 15 minutes later) that the name Teeg goes on forever. Observe:

Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ee.....

So just like the Legend of Superman living forever, the name Teeeeeeeee.... will live forever. Immortal! WOW! blink

LarrySanders
Originally posted by PrettyboyTom
Actually, I've just realized (more than 15 minutes later) that the name Teeg goes on forever. Observe:

Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ee.....

So just like the Legend of Superman living forever, the name Teeeeeeeee.... will live forever. Immortal! WOW! blink

Please.....never frighten me like that prettyboy...a world where Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeege lasts forever....leaves deep scars on my psycheeeeeeeeee eek!

I swear it felt like forever teeege on the last episode of season 4, he was comical! Happy Dance

PrettyboyTom
"Forever Teeg"

Now there's a spin-off series that could work!

dance Jumpy

RoguePw25
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Might I suggest you check out the following thread instead of making all these threads as Smallville is now airing Season 5. smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=306621&pagenumber=55#post5481940

Please use the thread provided by JediP. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.