Thor Girl vs Phoenix/Rachel Summers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Intelligence: Normal (4/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 75 (9/12)
Speed: Warp speed (12/12)
Durability: Superhuman (7/14)
Energy Projection: Able to discharge multiple forms of energy
Fighting Skills: Normal

Superhuman powers: Thor Girl possess the near-ageless, superhumanly strong and durable physique of an Asgardian goddess. She formerly possessed virtually limitless cosmic power; her tears contained power which could be tapped via the use of the Chalice of Ruins and the Illumination Stone but which would destroy anyone using the Chalice alone. In at least one alternate future, she will regain all of her near-limitless power as the Spirit of the Jewel

and Designate

What is the Designate?

The entity known as the Designate is destined to elevate humanity to their ultimate potential. Having taken on the Asgardian and mortal forms of Thor-Girl and Tara Olson, the Designate sought to understand humanity better.

The Designate is also known as the Supreme, Hammer Girl, Thorita, Hammerette, Thor-Lass, Asgardian-Lass, Thoreta, Hammer-Lass and the Spirit of the Jewel

GalacticStorm
Rachel Summers

grey fox
Rachel summers...

LordKaos
Rachel Grey-Summers will beat the hela out of Whore, I mean Thor Girl.

TheBig Bad Wolf
Theres a Thor girl????! when will they stop????

LordKaos
Originally posted by TheBig Bad Wolf
Theres a Thor girl????! when will they stop????

laughing rolling on floor laughing i know right. Happy Dance

TheBig Bad Wolf
Originally posted by LordKaos
laughing rolling on floor laughing i know right. Happy Dance this is a grave day, even graver than when they released blade trinity....and that was bad...

LordKaos
I always wondered how Whistler raised Blade and still managed to have a daughter younger than Blade, yet Blade never knew about her.

TheBig Bad Wolf
I always wondered how Whistler raised Blade and still managed to have a daughter younger than Blade, yet Blade never knew about her. Or how blade never gets hit, effin once, his strength is suppsoed to be only vampire, but they dont do the shit he does.....

LordKaos
Oh god yes, or how in the sequels every vampire was pure blood, but they didn't have any superhuman abilities like the non-pure bloods had in the first one

TheBig Bad Wolf
Oh god yes, or how in the sequels every vampire was pure blood, but they didn't have any superhuman abilities like the non-pure bloods had in the first one yeah, i was wondering why the pure breeds were supposed to be superior, but were all sissies.....

LordKaos
What about there being that vampire god in the first one, but in the third one everything supernatural about "Draco" was explained away or non-existent. We better stop before somebody says this should be a Us Vs. have you seen those crappy Blade movies thread laughing

TheBig Bad Wolf
What about there being that vampire god in the first one, but in the third one everything supernatural about "Draco" was explained away or non-existent. We better stop before somebody says this should be a Us Vs. have you seen those crappy Blade movies thread laughing hahahahahaha yeah i guess, but i did enjoy the first 2 even though....the last one NEARLY ruined it...

LordKaos
yeah i like the first two myself, i think all the comedic actors ruined the last one for me I couldn't really take Van Wilder all that seriously

TheBig Bad Wolf
yeah i like the first two myself, i think all the comedic actors ruined the last one for me I couldn't really take Van Wilder all that seriously me either, but since when did he get so damn diesel???

guy222
rachel

hellknight
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.