C3PO (Geonosis) versus random Niman noob.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

overlord
http://homepage.mac.com/dtrull/pix/aotc/diejedidogs.jpg
C3PO: "Die jedi dogs, die!!!"

Versus

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6b/Etima_lumas.jpg
Etima lumas: "I'm a dumb Niman practitioner!!"

They both start at the other end of the stadium in the midst of the battle!
Can the force noob conquer the almighty golden droid?

Happy Dance

Family_guy725
no C3P0 0wn3s the cracka

DrDoom101
i saw that Niman dude on wikipedia but i still cant find him after watching AOTC 24545346746756734252345236645647456352345345 times

ssj3gohan007
c3po owns cause starwars is told from the eyes of the droids, so c3p0 is the main character and main character never dies

overlord
This calls for a debate about destiny!!

Brotz
Apparently C-3P0 either had hidden combat programming or his head was smart enough to be somewhat compatible with the battle droid body in terms of software. That being said, if C-3P0 can get a few precise shots while Etima Lumas is leaping around, he dies. If Etima Lumas is actually smart and can deflect something, he could maneuver around C-3P0 or maybe force push him the same way Kit Fisto did.

So, they are sort of equals.

ssj3gohan007
I doubt that 3PO has hidden combat programming, Anakin made 3PO from scratch, and after anakin left, cliegg lars own them and i doubt they were smart enough to program 3PO and they were sort of pacifists. and Ani as a boy was the nicest person you would ever meet he as qui-gon said "had no ill will toward other or need for a reward" or something like that. so its just not possible for 3PO to possess any combat training,

exanda kane
Oh god. gohan strikes again.

overlord

exanda kane
Wohoah. A new it. C-3PO's a HK in the making!

ssj3gohan007
Lol interesting, but Anakin was pure in TPM, he had not an ounce of evil in him, its his love for padme that corrupted him that and sids

overlord
No, it was little Greedo.

ssj3gohan007
who was little greedo?

exanda kane
Smaller than your average Greedo. HAN SHOT FIRST!

ssj3gohan007
what does greedo have to do with this?

overlord
Remember little Ani beating the crap out of Greedo?

*sigh* Just leave it.. My jokes are never understood! crybaby

ssj3gohan007
When did they fight?

overlord
http://www.starwars.nu/bilder/bildarkiv/filmerna/thephantommenace/anakin_greedo.jpg
Here you have Anakin stealing Greedo's money.

And to return to topic: C3PO is a survivor of the Geonosis war thus>Niman jedi.

ssj3gohan007
when did that happen in TPM???

Captain REX
Deleted scene.

darthsith19
Originally posted by ssj3gohan007
when did that happen in TPM???
Deleted scene.

Council#13
No duh....

overlord
Hmm.. I always seem to remember stuff that never happened.
I could've swore I had seen it.. erm

Council#13
ha ha ha. my mom has the same problem

ssj3gohan007
anyways i doubt he was bullying the guy, maybe he was just playing some sort of fighting game, or the alien was talking about ani's mom.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by ssj3gohan007
anyways i doubt he was bullying the guy, maybe he was just playing some sort of fighting game, or the alien was talking about ani's mom.

He accused Anakin of cheating during the race, so Anakin beat him up.

Anyway, the Jedi beats Threepio. Niman is adequate for dealing with cannon fodder like battle droids. The only reason Threepio made it through that battle and many Niman Jedi didn't is that Threepio didn't have thousands of droids shooting at him.

overlord
Hey cool thread! Who made this?

Dark Aristokrat
Dude, C-3PO has sustained a close injury blast to the chest in ESB from a blaster carbine, which later in the movie takes chunks out of duracrete walls the size of a giant's fist. Obviously, he is made of some strong shit. He can handle a lightsaber stab and just slap the jedi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.