Wolverine Vs Batman/Nightwing/Dare Devil.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Can it be done ?

jrodslam
Nope.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by jrodslam
Nope.

Write how and how far he gets...

jrodslam
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Write how and how far he gets...

Is this a gauntlet? I thought it was Wolvie vs the trio.

If not, Wolvie can lose to Batman or he can beat Batman. It can go different ways ya know?

Hes definately not beating then at the same time.

TwisterGameX
Is this a gauntlet? I thought it was Wolvie vs the trio.

If not, Wolvie can lose to Batman or he can beat Batman. It can go different ways ya know?

Hes definately not beating then at the same time.

yeah it is vs trio. I mean they all attack him but how far he gets...does he kill anyone.

jrodslam
^ I dont think he kills anyone, but they will have battle wounds ofcourse. Maybe even the loss of a limb.

srankmissingnin
Unless they have prep time Wolverine beats them solo or all three together, and he does it relatively easily. He can shrug off their best hits and one direct hit (claws sheathed or not doesn't matter) will almost finish anyone of these guys. If they use hit and run tatics they can make the hit last a while but the will never have a shot of winning. They aren't prepared to use leathel means to stop Wolverine and nothing else will even start to slow him down.

TwisterGameX
^ easily I think not.

The Ion
They take him. Batman and Nightwing have taken worse than Wolverine.

srankmissingnin
^ easily I think not.

Wolverine is physically the superior of his opponents and at least as skilled (IMO much more skilled but I'll throw Bats a bone). Wolverine has the luxury of being able to deliberetly take hits so he can exploit an opening with out an consaquences. If the trio are just trying to stay away from Wolverine they will be pretty succesful at that for a little while but if they have to get into Wolverine's range and attack him they fight will be over in short order. One hit wil down any of the trio and they will be lucky if anything they throw at Wolverine slows him down.

DarkCrawler
What about all the bombs that mess up Wolverine's senses? They also have normal grenades.

wolverine8888
ya but then see thunder clapp dont seem realy have a effect on wolverine that much so neither will those bombs. plus granades did not save punisher

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by wolverine8888
ya but then see thunder clapp dont seem realy have a effect on wolverine that much so neither will those bombs. plus granades did not save punisher

Didn't he steamroll Wolverine into the sidewalk?

DarkCrawler
When has anyone thunderclapped Wolverine?

Anyway...I think that sleep gas will affect Wolverine. If you can prove it wrong, be my quest.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Didn't he steamroll Wolverine into the sidewalk?

using mass plot devices and tons of prep. but ya he did not even defeat wolverine just gave him self enough tiem to get away. ther emsot recent fight though end up with wolverine nockign his ass out.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
When has anyone thunderclapped Wolverine?

Anyway...I think that sleep gas will affect Wolverine. If you can prove it wrong, be my quest.

hulk 340. hulk trys thunder clapp

new x-men black panther run it was either issue 8 or 9.

also there are other issue were sleeping cass did not work but I to lazy to look them up at the minut.

DarkCrawler
If I recall right, Wolverine simply lasts longer then other X-Men...but in the end, he goes to sleep too...

I need to check the issues.

wolverine8888
If I recall right, Wolverine simply lasts longer then other X-Men...but in the end, he goes to sleep too...

I need to check the issues.

nope he gets stabbed like throw the heart or some thing. if u recall he laughs and make sa little joke at the gas.

Jose123
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine is physically the superior of his opponents and at least as skilled (IMO much more skilled but I'll throw Bats a bone). Wolverine has the luxury of being able to deliberetly take hits so he can exploit an opening with out an consaquences. If the trio are just trying to stay away from Wolverine they will be pretty succesful at that for a little while but if they have to get into Wolverine's range and attack him they fight will be over in short order. One hit wil down any of the trio and they will be lucky if anything they throw at Wolverine slows him down.

You'll throw Bats a bone?
Are you actually implying that Wolvy might actually be a better trained martial artist than Batman.
The "Ive mastered 127 different martial arts styles" Batman

Don't get me wrong I know Wolvys great in the styles he knows but with his military training,Samurai and some other martial arts training,and his street brawler method I doubt He knows more than four.

DarkCrawler
http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/3827/thunderclap4rw.gif

It did do some damage...and that was quite weak thunderclap on Hulk's standards...

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Jose123
Are you actually implying that Wolvy might actually be a better trained martial artist than Batman.

Don't get me wrong I know Wolvys great in the styles he knows but with his military training,Samurai and some other martial arts training,and his street brawler method I doubt He knows more than four. Well I don't know which has better.

They say wolverine knows most in the world and of course he lived way longer than Batman will ever live.

Dark Urizen
http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/3827/thunderclap4rw.gif

It did do some damage...and that was quite weak thunderclap on Hulk's standards...

that's not in continuity though, is it? sad

DarkCrawler
that's not in continuity though, is it? sad

Yes it is...Hulk #340.

Dark Urizen
Yes it is...Hulk #340.

But..........doesn't he like.......break Wolverine's spine in that one? messed

Jose123
Well I don't know which has better.

They say wolverine knows most in the world and of course he lived way longer than Batman will ever live.

Living longer doesn't necessarily mean he has better skills.
And he spent most of those years in canada during the late 1800's and early 1900's living in the wild or in some shack somewhere. He spent the rest of his life being brainwashed and having his past erased by the gov.

He's spends a couple of years in Japan training as a samurai and he suddenly knows every martial arts style in the world?

Something doesn't add up.

srankmissingnin

Don't get me wrong I know Wolvys great in the styles he knows but with his military training,Samurai and some other martial arts training,and his street brawler method I doubt He knows more than four.

Batman is barely in the top ten of DC martial artists, and the number of styles you know hardly decided how skilled you are (although those crapy Handbooks do say he knows ever martial art). Captain America knows every martial art and while the two have never actually fought the brief tossels they have (there are two) have them around even in skill (Captain America might have also said Wolverine was better then him when the teamed up to fight a gaint robot) and Wolverine has pawned Shang Chi in three panels (Chi is also one of the few Marvel character's that have been said to be master's of every fighting style) and he has beat Zarana even harder and he even held his own against Stick. There isn't a doubt in my mind that Wolverine is a better fighter the Wolverine but I have no problem letting people think what the want, Bruce could be 10 times the fighter Wolverine is and he would still lose.

Also on the Hulk thunderclap issue, I believe in Incredible Hulk 454, used the clap on the x-men (including Wolverine ) but I dont remember the out come.

Dark Urizen
Living longer doesn't necessarily mean he has better skills.
And he spent most of those years in canada during the late 1800's and early 1900's living in the wild or in some shack somewhere. He spent the rest of his life being brainwashed and having his past erased by the gov.

He's spends a couple of years in Japan training as a samurai and he suddenly knows every martial arts style in the world?

Something doesn't add up.

Wolverine Origin ends at him being somewhere around 20-ish i think. Not just by his looks, but also by comparing to Rose.
After that it's a blur, so it could've been anything, really, since Smitty made him curious about the Japanese and he might've decided to head over there as the next location. It's all speculation though, and i agree that it doesn't make much sense.

Dark Urizen
Batman is barely in the top ten of DC martial artists, and the number of styles you know hardly decided how skilled you are (although those crapy Handbooks do say he knows ever martial art). Captain America knows every martial art and while the two have never actually fought the brief tossels they have (there are two) have them around even in skill (Captain America might have also said Wolverine was better then him when the teamed up to fight a gaint robot) and Wolverine has pawned Shang Chi in three panels (Chi is also one of the few Marvel character's that have been said to be master's of every fighting style) and he has beat Zarana even harder and he even held his own against Stick. There isn't a doubt in my mind that Wolverine is a better fighter the Wolverine but I have no problem letting people think what the want, Bruce could be 10 times the fighter Wolverine is and he would still lose.

Also on the Hulk thunderclap issue, I believe in Incredible Hulk 454, used the clap on the x-men (including Wolverine ) but I dont remember the out come.

Where did you get this information that Cap knows every martial art form from? I think it's very very much mistaken erm
I thought he just knew American Boxing, judo, something else, and his own shield style.

wolverine8888

lol 4 are u ****ing kididn gme he has over 100 years of battle experience. trust me he knows a lot more styles then bats

jrodslam
Also Shang-Chi isnt master of all martial arts. Just master of Kung-Fu.

jrodslam
lol 4 are u ****ing kididn gme he has over 100 years of battle experience. trust me he knows a lot more styles then bats

100's of years battle experience doesnt equal more styles.

Jose123
Wolverine has pawned Shang Chi in three panels (Chi is also one of the few Marvel character's that have been said to be master's of every fighting style) and he has beat Zarana even harder and he even held his own against Stick. There isn't a doubt in my mind that Wolverine is a better fighter the Wolverine but I have no problem letting people think what the want, Bruce could be 10 times the fighter Wolverine is and he would still lose..

And wolverine has been pawned by Spider-women with his own claws in less than two panels

Spider-women just has military training . Thats some skill.

DarkCrawler
But..........doesn't he like.......break Wolverine's spine in that one? messed

That one is What If.

Jose123
100's of years battle experience doesnt equal more styles.

True DAT

srankmissingnin
Where did you get this information that Cap knows every martial art form from? I think it's very very much mistaken erm
I thought he just knew American Boxing, judo, something else, and his own shield style.

I have post a scan before where he says it. Sadly I can't do it again since I have no clue what issue it's from as I got it off a Captain America respect tread on another forum. It's an old issue mid 70's early 80's, Cap is fighting Baron Zemo who is bragging about his MA skills a judo chopping threw a bunch of stuff. Captain America owns him and says something like "I was a master of every fighting style known to man while you were a child'

And Shang Chi like his father is a master of every martial, and he has a) beat his father and b) beat half a dozen of the monks from the temple his father trained at who also where masters of every fighting style at the same time. Master of Kung-Fu is the name of his comic... not his skill set

Dark Urizen
That one is What If.

Goddammit sad

Also, W8888 just because he was around more means very little. he was around during the two world wars and he participated in both, so not a lot of time spent training in martial arts then huh? He was in Canada with Rose till around 20-ish like i said before, he was involved with the Weapon X program, etc. etc.
If anything, his very full schedule would have allowed him INCREDIBLY little time to actually learn many styles, or master a few sad

Dark Urizen
I have post a scan before where he says it. Sadly I can't do it again since I have no clue what issue it's from as I got it off a Captain America respect tread on another forum. It's an old issue mid 70's early 80's, Cap is fighting Baron Zemo who is bragging about his MA skills a judo chopping threw a bunch of stuff. Captain America owns him and says something like "I was a master of every fighting style known to man while you were a child'

And Shang Chi like his father is a master of every martial, and he has a) beat his father and b) beat half a dozen of the monks from the temple his father trained at who also where masters of every fighting style at the same time. Master of Kung-Fu is the name of his comic... not his skill set

Well i don't know about that, but every handbook i have with cap in it says that he's a master of american boxing, judo, something i can't remember and his own style with the shield so........ messed

DarkCrawler

Umm...just because Wolverine has beaten some people, thet means that he is better fighter then Batman? Batman's beaten lot too...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f50/t363873.html

Jose123
Goddammit sad

Also, W8888 just because he was around more means very little. he was around during the two world wars and he participated in both, so not a lot of time spent training in martial arts then huh? He was in Canada with Rose till around 20-ish like i said before, he was involved with the Weapon X program, etc. etc.
If anything, his very full schedule would have allowed him INCREDIBLY little time to actually learn many styles, or master a few sad

Not to mention he keeps having his past and memory erased by the gov.
Even if he did learn any of it before he got into weapon X I doubt he would remember any of it.

srankmissingnin
And wolverine has been pawned by Spider-women with his own claws in less than two panels

Spider-women just has military training . Thats some skill.

PIS my friend, not to mention the only reason Wolverine is on the New Avengers (and Astonishing X-men for that matter) is to be the whipping boy and get owned when ever possible.

Also SHIELD operatives are among the best trained in the world. There is an issue of The Pulse where some old SHEILD Agent is talking to Jessica and he is like, "I know you have superpowers, but I'm a level 9 SHIELD Agent and could talk you down in a second."

Dark Urizen
and could talk you down in a second.

What's he gonna do? Make jokes about her childhood and make her cry?

laughing

jrodslam
Master of Kung-Fu is the name of his comic... not his skill set

Yet its mentioned in every bio, so...

They all say master of Kung-Fu. Something like "Master of all Martial Arts" would be big thing to leave out methink.

srankmissingnin
Umm...just because Wolverine has beaten some people, thet means that he is better fighter then Batman? Batman's beaten lot too...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f50/t363873.html

Because he beats up guys who are at least Batman's equal in skill and far superior to physically, even with out his chi amping Shang Chi would break even with Richard Dragon or Shiva.

Batman is good but face it he is barely in the top ten of DC martial artists.

Jose123
So it's PIS only when it hapens to wolverine Okey doke.

You just said that Shield agents are some of the best trained in the world
Isn't Spider-woman a shield agent? Then why is it PIS that she beat him.

Dark Urizen

Because you fool, not even the best trained in the world could beat Wolverine, BECAUSE HE IS THE BEST TRAINED IN THE WORLD.

I love Wolverine pro arguments. They're always coated in insanity and paradox droolio

srankmissingnin

... *sigh*

I brought up the SHIELD fact because Jessica is a SHIELD Agent, I wasn't trying to impress you with random comic knowledge. SHIELD Agents are good, beat any real world human good but not on the hold my own against Captain America skill good.

Wolverine has also beaten Spider-woman when she was in possesion of a magically sword that increased her states and give her the skill set of the what ever was possesing the sword.

srankmissingnin
Because you fool, not even the best trained in the world could beat Wolverine, BECAUSE HE IS THE BEST TRAINED IN THE WORLD.

I love Wolverine pro arguments. They're always coated in insanity and paradox droolio

I said they are among the best trained in the world, not they are the best fighters in the world. Do I need to explain the difference?

Jose123

Wolverine has also beaten Spider-woman when she was in possesion of a magically sword that increased her states and give her the skill set of the what ever was possesing the sword.

And spider-woman has also beaten wolverine
I guess there even. laughing

soleran30
Doesn't matter his is against 3 superhero's not one. That leaves FAR to much time for batman to do something to Wolverine with 2 other ppl distracting Wolverine.................c'mon this is the mortal nonmeta human that takes on superman and wins!

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by soleran30
Doesn't matter his is against 3 superhero's not one. That leaves FAR to much time for batman to do something to Wolverine with 2 other ppl distracting Wolverine.................c'mon this is the mortal nonmeta human that takes on superman and wins!

If he had prep time he would own Wolverine... but he doesn't

Jose123

But this is Wolverine DAMster of rawr and heal
How could he lose.

srankmissingnin

If you feel that an appearance that contradicts the majority of Wolverine's showings is valid and not an example of PIS then sure their square...

Heres a question though. Wolverine spent half his time in Madipoor with Spider-women, if you don't think it is an example of PIS explain to me why Wolverine didn't recognize her sent and was sneak up on her with his claws drawn? I'm dying to know.

wolverine8888
Not to mention he keeps having his past and memory erased by the gov.
Even if he did learn any of it before he got into weapon X I doubt he would remember any of it.

all they did was fill his head with fighitng styles and such. by the way he knows all they gave him plus all his orignal memories now

soleran30
If you feel that an appearance that contradicts the majority of Wolverine's showings is valid and not an example of PIS then sure their square...

Heres a question though. Wolverine spent half his time in Madipoor with Spider-women, if you don't think it is an example of PIS explain to me why Wolverine didn't recognize her sent and was sneak up on her with his claws drawn? I'm dying to know.

Well its simple really I think that 2/3 of wolverine's showings are PIS on his behalf so if they take away a small one like this against him then I can live with thatsmile

The trio for the win.

Jose123
Well its simple really I think that 2/3 of wolverine's showings are PIS on his behalf so if they take away a small one like this against him then I can live with thatsmile

The trio for the win.

yes

wolverine8888

also she did not beta him. she manage to grab his arm and stabb him self with it after he ahd been fighting and running for over 6 hours straight. he got confused and did not know who she was he did not infact attack her she was able to get him but if u remeber if there had been no one eles there she would have been very dead.

srankmissingnin

The trio for the win.

Now I know you Anti-Wolverine types love to label every showing he has that suggests he can beat any above your average paraplegic child PIS but that fact is it just isn't accurate.

wolverine8888

wolverine8888

jinzin
Now I know you Anti-Wolverine types love to label every showing he has that suggests he can beat any above your average paraplegic child PIS but that fact is it just isn't accurate.

laughing out loud

regardless.. i think the trio will probably take this...

but I'm betting they all end up in intensive care.. nightwing bites it...

soleran30

Nope not the case...........he constantly tangles with guys that are far far above him and I watch them lose to PIS crap all the time, so if he loses that one due to his sense of smell sucking I care less..........

That said one on one these guys should be able to distract Wolverine ( I didn't say beat) However working as a team they should win!

jinzin
nightwing still dies.. confused

Jose123
Originally posted by jinzin

Why no love for nightwing? sad

soleran30

If not by Wolverine's hand Batman shows him the batcave and stabs nightwing himself embarrasment

jinzin
If not by Wolverine's hand Batman shows him the batcave and stabs nightwing himself embarrasment

laughing out loud

Why no love for nightwing? sad

laughing out loud

aside from the fact that he sucks?

wolverine8888
lol

Jose123

laughing out loud

aside from the fact that he sucks?

You suck!!!! mad big grin

srankmissingnin
... and here I think Nightwing is a better character then Batman

*runs and hides*

wolverine8888

*runs and hides*

I agree

soleran30
Hey I have no problem accepting losses. I don't mind Nightwing but someone has to take a hit.

jinzin
You suck!!!! mad big grin

laughing out loud

*runs and hides* Originally posted by wolverine8888
I agree no YOU BETTER RUN!

Hey I have no problem accepting losses. I don't mind Nightwing but someone has to take a hit.
yes

and that's gonna be nightwing... or as I like to call him... opertaion human shield...

srankmissingnin
I still say Batman needs prep, his standard equipment isn't enough to take Wolverine down... or slow him down for that matter

wolverine8888

lol

jinzin
I still say Batman needs prep, his standard equipment isn't enough to take Wolverine down... or slow him down for that matter

i think otherwise, gas, grenades, and his sonic frequency emitor would probably work wonders... but yeah.. that alone isn't enough to beat him...

Jose123
No that I think about it isn't Nightwing sorta of a mini/ripoff/copy/homage/whatever I don't care what it's called/ of Daredevil and Batman
Except without the cool kick ass factor of his counterparts.

jinzin
No that I think about it isn't Nightwing sorta of a mini/ripoff/copy/homage/whatever I don't care what it's called/ of Daredevil and Batman

yes

and a gay indian-disco suit.. no

jinzin
the hell? What the f**k?

jinzin
yes

and a gay indian-disco suit.. no

jinzin
laughing out loud what the hell happened to my response? What the f**k?

okay.. lets try it again...

yes.. and with a gay indian-disco suit...

srankmissingnin
laughing out loud what the hell happened to my response? What the f**k?

okay.. lets try it again...

yes.. and with a gay indian-disco suit...

Shut up! Shut up!

He's cool I swear it...

jinzin
no

THIS is not coohttp: //www.gayleague.com/studio/costumes/nightwing.jpgl ...

jinzin
dammit.. why do my links keep failing? sad

anyways...

yeah.. NOT COOL....

srankmissingnin
damn cosplayers... damn them all to hell!

jinzin
damn cosplayers... damn them all to hell!

laughing out loud

yeah.. at least the batman ones are cool.. yes

wolverine8888
no one ****s with this

jinzin
no one ****s with this

laughing out loud

he's friggin awesome... what's his name I forgot.. sad

wolverine8888
laughing out loud

he's friggin awesome... what's his name I forgot.. sad

I don't know actaully I just call him the SHARK HUNTER

superbatman86
Uh you do know the character nightwing is older than both DareDevil and Wolverine right?He's Dick Grayson you know the first Robin that came out in 1940. Anywho The trio wins EASILY.Please I'm not so sure nightwing and batman couldn't beat him seperately but together with daredevil it's over very quikly.

wolverine8888
wtf are u on nitgh wing and batman by them selves would get raped.

cybermaster
wolverine might have a chance taking on those guys one at a time but not all at once im sure

wolverine8888
which one of them could put him down?

cybermaster
which one of them could put him down? id say none. but he cant take on all of them at once

wolverine8888
why not? not like any thing they throw at him would slow him in the least. also u forget he s superior fighter to all of them plus superior in ever other way but intel and he sitll quite bright.

Jose123
Originally posted by superbatman86
Uh you do know the character nightwing is older than both DareDevil and Wolverine right?He's Dick Grayson you know the first Robin that came out in 1940. Anywho The trio wins EASILY.Please I'm not so sure nightwing and batman couldn't beat him seperately but together with daredevil it's over very quikly.

Dick Grayson is and so is his Robin Identity but not nightwing i know there the same person but the new Nightwing persona of his didn't appear until the 80's after Daredevil and batman

Jose123
why not? not like any thing they throw at him would slow him in the least. also u forget he s superior fighter to all of them plus superior in ever other way but intel and he sitll quite bright.

Depends what you mean by superior fighter. If you mean endurance and taking a lot of punishment yeah but if you mean skills
than you need to open up other comics besides those that have a X on the cover.

wolverine8888
and wolverine owns them all

wolverine8888

Jose123
and wolverine

And wolverine big grin

wolverine8888
Depends what you mean by superior fighter. If you mean endurance and taking a lot of punishment yeah but if you mean skills
than you need to open up other comics besides those that have a X on the cover.
seeing how u clearly have neevr rea d wolverine comic ill let that slide.
wol;verine has over 100 years of experince he a trian and born fighter.
he ahs been trained by the best and beaten the best. he is listed to know ever fighting style on earth batman can't say the same nor cna the other two.

wolverine8888
also let put aside the fatc wolverine beat a guy 3 tiems that was said to have kicked the shit out of both daredevil and captain america and said they were nuthings

cybermaster
why not? not like any thing they throw at him would slow him in the least. also u forget he s superior fighter to all of them plus superior in ever other way but intel and he sitll quite bright. daredevil is a great fighter even if he where to take down daredevil he would have a little work to do but of course wolverine would be the last one standing.

cybermaster
Originally posted by cybermaster
daredevil is a great fighter even if he where to take down daredevil he would have a little work to do but of course wolverine would be the last one standing. i mean if he where to take down on wolverine. my bad

X-Logan
No prep?
Wolverine probably kills them all,I think Logan takes 6/10.

Jose123
seeing how u clearly have neevr rea d wolverine comic ill let that slide.
wol;verine has over 100 years of experince he a trian and born fighter.
he ahs been trained by the best and beaten the best. he is listed to know ever fighting style on earth batman can't say the same nor cna the other two.

Listed to know every style on the earth? Can you tell me where it says that.

And I hate to break it to ya but it would take a hell of allot more time than 100 years to learn every fighting style on this planet.

cybermaster
Originally posted by X-Logan
No prep?
Wolverine probably kills them all,I think Logan takes 6/10. im a big fan and all of wolverine and i stand up for him. but please lets me realistic those other guys are good fighters to not as good has wolverine but wolverine cant handle them all at once. one at a time id say. or maybe 2 depends which ones. forgot batman he cant do jack. no powers or nothing

superbatman86
Both nightwing and batman have on several occasions gone toe-to-toe with deathstroke.And deathstoke would kick the ever-loving crap out wolverine.If you don't know who he is he has all of wolverines power to an even greater extent and is much stronger and faster as well as being a VASTLY fighter and is smarter than everyone in this fight preety much combined.

wolverine8888
Listed to know every style on the earth? Can you tell me where it says that.

And I hate to break it to ya but it would take a hell of allot more time than 100 years to learn every fighting style on this planet.

not realy batman knows 124

also wolverine be every were doen pritty mcuh every thing and also he was trained by the government in many styles and also had memories of diffrent style implanted into his head as well. also wolevrines tate dot know every style in pritty much eevr hand book

wolverine8888
Originally posted by superbatman86
Both nightwing and batman have on several occasions gone toe-to-toe with deathstroke.And deathstoke would kick the ever-loving crap out wolverine.If you don't know who he is he has all of wolverines power to an even greater extent and is much stronger and faster as well as being a VASTLY fighter and is smarter than everyone in this fight preety much combined. '
incorretc wolverine is a better fighter then death stroke.
incorrect again death stroke does not have betetr reflexes or agility.
death strokes stronger? deathstroke lifts 10 tiems that of the average male which is 200 pounds. 10 x 200 = 2000 thats only a ton. wolverine si stornger then that.

Zahit
not realy batman knows 124

also wolverine be every were doen pritty mcuh every thing and also he was trained by the government in many styles and also had memories of diffrent style implanted into his head as well. also wolevrines tate dot know every style in pritty much eevr hand book

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Zahit

funny I did a studdy on wolverines. wolverien are ****ign cray they have been known to actauly kill bears. fight off wolf packs kill mooses and such things are ****ing crazy

DarkCrawler
As a man who has seen a wolverine on action, I can say that they are crazy. Do they have a deathwish or something...I've seen a document where a wolverine fought off two young bears...it scared them off.

soleran30
'
death strokes stronger? deathstroke lifts 10 tiems that of the average male which is 200 pounds. 10 x 200 = 2000 thats only a ton. wolverine si stornger then that.

BS thanks drive threw........

Juntai
'
death strokes stronger? deathstroke lifts 10 tiems that of the average male which is 200 pounds. 10 x 200 = 2000 thats only a ton. wolverine si stornger then that. No he's not.
Yes he does.
And the 10x thing was 1991, he's experiences SEVERAL upgrades since then, welcome to 2005 where DC characters are in a generally higher league than they were 14 years ago.

Juntai
His first upgrade for example was when he came back from death after his heart attack. And was working with Chesire they were testing him and he was stepping in between bullets and stuff.
In fact, the fight scene in it's entirety played almost panel for panel with what happened at the end of the first Matrix movie with Neo in that pillared room with all the guards. Not 100% of course, but so close you'd think it was a ripoff.

TwisterGameX
Thats crazy. Batman is more than enough(ha ha ha ha ha)...

braz
hmm this would be a really cool fight to see wolverine take on all three of these guys at once.....all 4 of these have martial arts skills so it would look like a real fight, i would say in this order of fighting skill....wolverine>batman>nightwing>daredevil dd has his radar sense much like wolverine has his superior senses, so wolvie would find them immediately as dd would find wolverine too and tell bats and NW...so they meet up, nightwing and dd both pounce on him and NW gets stabbed by those claws laughing dd uses his superquick reflexes to land a few hits with his billy club as batman, being the smart one goes into hiding and uses his stealth and drops a smoke grenade and drops in to fight and finish the job, but every punch they land on wolvie ricoches and hurts their fists cuz of the admantium and wolverine counters their blows and stabs them both with his claws stick out tongue

marvelprince
K, i'll be the first to admit that a lot of Wolverine's appearances are PIS. And to back up, he is not a born fighter. I seem to remember that when he was younger he was a bit of a punk with an anger issue. Anyway, that said I think Wolverine beats them all.

I understand how some people feel that the trio should be able to take him because he is only one person, but the fact is that Wolvie goes toe to friggen toe with the Hulk. Doesn't rely on gadgets or what not, but skill and ferosity. Another problem, how would any of the trio take him out? Smoke bombs and flash bangs? He would just rely on his other senses to find them. Besides, they would seriously mess up Daredevil that way. Billy clubs, i think they are so cool but they literally wouldn't even dent Wolverine. Tasers? He's taken worse than that. Whatever they through at him he can take and keep coming. They can't say the same. They might be able to dodge him for a while, but eventually he would get them.

He is stronger than them all, faster, has his senses, adamantium skeleton which they might break their fists on, plus his healing factor. He is a literal tank and will barrel straight through them. I only see them winning if they go for nerve shots but i find that unlikely to happen. Wolverine 7/10

jrodslam
Trio wins.

TwisterGameX
Wolvie Looses. Come on 3 people. Batman and DD being 2.

soleran30
Originally posted by marvelprince
K, i'll be the first to admit that a lot of Wolverine's appearances are PIS. And to back up, he is not a born fighter. I seem to remember that when he was younger he was a bit of a punk with an anger issue. Anyway, that said I think Wolverine beats them all.

I understand how some people feel that the trio should be able to take him because he is only one person, but the fact is that Wolvie goes toe to friggen toe with the Hulk. Doesn't rely on gadgets or what not, but skill and ferosity. Another problem, how would any of the trio take him out? Smoke bombs and flash bangs? He would just rely on his other senses to find them. Besides, they would seriously mess up Daredevil that way. Billy clubs, i think they are so cool but they literally wouldn't even dent Wolverine. Tasers? He's taken worse than that. Whatever they through at him he can take and keep coming. They can't say the same. They might be able to dodge him for a while, but eventually he would get them.

He is stronger than them all, faster, has his senses, adamantium skeleton which they might break their fists on, plus his healing factor. He is a literal tank and will barrel straight through them. I only see them winning if they go for nerve shots but i find that unlikely to happen. Wolverine 7/10

Batman goes toe to toe with Superman...............the trio is good for the win...............to bad Nightwing takes one for the teamsad

TwisterGameX
lol poor nightwing

Soljer
The trio, hell, batman alone could take out wolverine. Daredevil alone has a good chance at wolverine, though....nightwing would be lying on the ground in two pieces. What a loss....

TwisterGameX
Batman alone with no prep will get eaten by wolverine. All 3 will beat wolverine though. They need to stay away frim him and throw crap. Nightwing will die if he gets close. Bats and dd will then be 2 on 1 so depends.

leonidas
he goes down. if they work efficiently -- as they likely would -- he takes no one with him and i doubt he even gives tham all that much trouble.

KharmaDog
Wolverine is not so good (contrary to what his fanboys believe) to beat Batman and Daredevil together. Throughing Nightwing in there totally dooms any chance that wolvie might have eeked out becuase NW can work so well with batman as each know eachother so well.

Wolvie is outclassed in brains by batman, fighting technique by batman and dd, agility by daredevil, senses by dd and strength by this combined force.

Let the fanboys bash away........

TwisterGameX
Umm relax and as for technique is questionable if you know wolverine. Trio wins

Lord Magnus
Trio probably takes down the savage beast but it's tough.

TwisterGameX
Depends on what Batman has in his belt.. They have to get close or they could stay far enough away but not to step out the ring. Also what can hurt wolverine that batman normaly carries with him ? If they all get close some one is going to get killed which is nightwing for the most part, and Bats/DD are good at fighting(very good) could beat on wolverine with gadgets but it only takes a hit from wolverine to kill you. Anyway I still think the trio wins.

AcousticDoc
Batman and nightwings tos batarangs at wolverine. Wolverine just slashes them from the air or takes the damage and tells batman and NW "You see this!? It's called a healing factor!" Nightwing and Batman signal each other to use an explosive batarang. Wolverine gets KOed for the round.

braz
actually, there is a chance the trio could win , batman DOES have minimines in his utility belt, and flashbangs smoke capsules ect to confuse wolverine for a few seconds to seriously injure him

TwisterGameX
lol will wolverine dodge it, since he can see things far away and his senses or are they close enough thtat they all get blwon to hell. Also how powerful of an explostion are we talking about ?

TheKahn
pirate

diabloman
i say wolverine is the best fighter out of all of them. he can take on eachone one at a time. but all together at once i doubt it.

yugotank
Replace Nightwing with Green Arrow and the trio beats Wolvie!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.