Spiderman Vs Batman/Wolverine/Dare Devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Spiderman Vs Batman/Wolverine/Dare Devil

Also check out http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t382823.html

Spiderman
Know Superhuman Powers: Spider-Man possesses superhuman strength, reflexes, and equilibrium; the ability to cause parts of his body to stick with great tenacity to most surfaces; and a subconscious premonitional "danger" sence. The irradiated Common House Spider (Achaearanea tepidariorum) which bit Peter Parker was apparently already mutated from prior exposure to certain frequencies of radiation and received a final, lethal dose during Parker's attendance of the exhibition. The radioactive, complex mutagenic enzymes in the spider's blood that were transferred at the time of the bite triggered numberous body-wide mutagenic changes within Parker.

Spider-Man's overall metabolic efficiency has been greatly increased, and the composition of his skeleton, inter-connected tissues, and nervous system have all been enhanced. Spider-Man's musculature has been augmentedso that he can lift (press) about 15 tons. His reflexes are faster than an average human by about a factor of 15 (he is often able to dodge bullets, if he is far enough away). Spider-Man is extraordinarily limber and his tendons and connective tissues are twice as elastic as the average human being's, despite their enhanced strength. He has developed a unique fighting style that makes full use of his agility, strength, and equilibrium.

Spider-Man's exposure to the mutated spider venom induced a mutagenic, cerebellum-wide alteration of his engrams resulting in the ability to mentally control the flux of inter-atomic attraction (electrostatic force) between molecular boundary layers. This overcomes the outer electron shell's normal behavior of mutual repulsion with other outer electron shells and permits the tremendous potential for electron attraction to prevail. The mentally controlled sub-atomic particle responsible for this has yet to be identified. This ability to affect the attraction between surfaces is so far limited to Spider-Man's body (especially conetrated in his hands and feet) and another object, with an upper limit of several tons per finger. Limits to this ability seem to be psychosomatic, and the full nature of this ability has yet to be established.

Spider-Man possesses an extrasensory "danger" or "spider" sensewhich warns him of potential immediate danger by tingling sensation in the back of his skull. The precise nature of this sense is unknown. It appears to be a simultaneous clairvoyant responce to a wide variety of phenomena (everything from falling safes to speeding bullets to thrown punches), which has given several hundredths of a second's warning, which is sufficient time for his reflexes to allow him to avoid injury. The sense also can create a general resonse on the order of several minutes: he cannot discern the nature of the threat by the sensation. He can, however, discern the severity of the danger by the strength of his response to it. Spider-Man's fighting style incorporates the advantage that his "spidey-sense" provides him.

Batman(not official)

POWERS AND WEAPONS

There can be little doubt that the Batman is the most extensively trained and skilled personal combatant alive in the world today. While others might excel and best him in individual areas, few others (with the possible exception of Lady Shiva) can match his martial prowess. But his skills go beyond this, his escapology skills are second only to Scott Free, he is a world level forensic scientist and strategist. On top of all of this is his main ability as the greatest living detective, having been trained by detective around the world in observation and deduction.

To boost his already matchless physical abilities he employs a number of weapons and gadgets such as custom boomerangs called Batarangs, smoke grenades, razor sharp throwing blades, lightweight grapnels, lock picks, the list goes on. Most of this armory is stored in his Utility Belt or upon his person. He always tailors his arsenal depending on the threats that he might face. His actual costume is a combination Kevlar/Flameweave composite that is highly resistant to concessive force and fire, it also resistant to an extent of small arms fire. The cape itself serves as a prop so that it makes him more dramatic and therefore terrifying figure, it also helps that criminals often shoot for the huge visible mass of the cape rather than the smaller target of the actual Batman.

Transportation wise the Batman mainly relies on the Batmobile, a sleek black high-powered car, that is heavily armour plated and is capable of speeds up to 225 mph or 350 mph with an afterburner. Apart from the Batmobile Batman has also used various Batboats and aerial craft such as custom hand gliders, personal gyrocopters, helicopters and a specialized F4 known as the Batplane. He now only really used the Batplane when working with the League preferring to use the Batmobile in and around Gotham.

The vehicles, weaponry, forensic labs, workshops and trophy rooms of the Batman are all located in the cavern system beneath Wayne Manor that is known as the Batcave. It is here that is located the Batcomputer with its extensive criminal database and external connections, it is often updated remotely by Oracle. Microwave links to most of the vehicles enable Batman to access the Batcomputer from almost anywhere in the world. Also in the cave are reminders of some of the Batman's earlier career including a mechanical T-Rex and a giant Lincoln's head penny, pride of place goes to the costume of the late Jason Todd as a memorial.

Dare Devil
Known powers: Daredevil possesses the normal human strength of a man his age, height, and build who engages in intensive regular exercise. Daredevil's five sense are heightened to beyond that of even superhumanly enhanced sense. Although Murdock is blind, he can "see" by means of his "radar sense", which acts not unlike sonar. Daredevil is an Olympic level athlete and gymnast, possessing extraordinary agility, endurance, skill and balance. Daredevil's unique fighting style (a blend of ninjitsu, judo and American-style boxing) makes effective use of his Billy Club, which is used as both a baton and grappling hook.

Wolverine
Known Superhuman Powers: Wolverine is a mutant with a number of enhancements to his physiology. Wolverine possesses heightened senses, making him capable of seeing things at a maximum distance greater than that of a normal human. His hearing is enhanced in a similar manner, and he is able to recognize people and objects by scent, even if that person or object is hidden. Logan can use these enhanced senses to track anyone, with an impressive degree of success.

He possesses retractable bone claws that are housed in his forearms, they are part of his skeleton system. At will Wolverine can release these claws through his skin between the knuckles on each hand. The skin between the knuckles tears and bleeds, but bleeding is quickly halted by his healing factor. The claws are naturally sharp and tougher than that of normal human bone structure. This allows Wolverine to be able to cut through most types of flesh and natural materials. (Note: While Wolverine possessed his adamantium skeleton, his claws were able to cut through almost any material without any fear of damage to the claws.)

Lastly, Wolverine possesses an accelerated healing factor based on his physiology. While most normal humans heal injuries over a long period of time, Wolverine's healing factor speeds up that natural process. Wolverine's natural healing has been advanced to the point where he can heal extensive injuries (such as broken limbs) in a matter of hours to days. This factor gives him a higher resistance to poisons and toxins, and he can recover from almost any injury. The more extensive the injury, the longer the healing time will be.

Some might have been updated but yeah.

jrodslam
Is this a gauntlet? If its Spidey vs the trio, Spidey loses.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by jrodslam
Is this a gauntlet? If its Spidey vs the trio, Spidey loses.

It's Spidey vs trio

Tha C-Master
I could've sworn this isn't the first one of these... meh.

TwisterGameX
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Arahan
Spidey will throw a car and everyone dies or he will sting them to death laughing

Dark Urizen
Spiderman loses horribly i'm afraid.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Arahan
Spidey will throw a car and everyone dies or he will sting them to death laughing Got to love those car shooting webshooters.

Arahan
yeah they are cool 5,95 market price buy now and you get a brand new Spider-Ham doll for free.

Metalmanx
Am I the only one who saw Spiderman completely thrash and kill Morlun? By himself? After being mortally wounded and lying unconscious in a hospital bed?

Just making sure.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Got to love those car shooting webshooters.

I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THEY'RE ORGANIC CEMENT TRUCK WEB SHOOTERS DAMMIT!!!!!!!!! mad

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THEY'RE ORGANIC CEMENT TRUCK WEB SHOOTERS DAMMIT!!!!!!!!! mad

laughing out loud my bad

Arahan
That was just the Spider not "Mr. Holding Back I am afraid to accept all my spider powers"

Anyway we are taling about current Spidey and we dont know so far what powers he will get and if the hospital thing was canon or not.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Am I the only one who saw Spiderman completely thrash and kill Morlun? By himself? After being mortally wounded and lying unconscious in a hospital bed?

Just making sure. Doesn't morlun get hurt because of spiderman having radioacticve blood.

Arahan
Doesn't morlun get hurt because of spiderman having radioacticve blood.

No that was the first fight in the hospital Spidey get stingers, his eyes glow red and he stings Morlun and feed on his head. Really crazy shit but somehow cool.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Arahan
No that was the first fight in the hospital Spidey get stingers, his eyes glow red and he stings Morlun and feed on his head. Really crazy shit but somehow cool.

Does anybody else find that f-n disgusting? sick

Quick Freeze
oh god not this again, why do people always put spidey against peak humans? spidey easily

wolverine8888
ARE U ****IGN KIDDING ME U HONESTLY KNOW NUTHING.
WOLVERINE IS A SUPERHUMAN AND IS MORE THEN A MATCH FOR SPIDY ADD IN THE OTHER TWO AND IT OVER KILL

Quick Freeze
please, he can knock them all out with the same punch

jrodslam
Originally posted by wolverine8888
ARE U ****IGN KIDDING ME U HONESTLY KNOW NUTHING.
WOLVERINE IS A SUPERHUMAN AND IS MORE THEN A MATCH FOR SPIDY ADD IN THE OTHER TWO AND IT OVER KILL

I hate to admit it, but i pretty much agree with 8888 here.

Anyone of these 3 can give Spidey a handfull by themselves.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
please, he can knock them all out with the same punch
wtf are u on

Quick Freeze
so wolvie would take a little longer. wolverines cool, one of my faves, but he is weaker, slower, dumber, less agile, and less equipped than spider-man

jrodslam
so wolvie would take a little longer. wolverines cool, one of my faves, but he is weaker, slower, dumber, less agile, and less equipped than spider-man

That doesnt really mean much QF.

Most street level characters are slower, weaker and less agile than Spiderman. Thats where fighting smarts and skill come in.

Quick Freeze
its kinda hard to apply those things to a guy you can't touch

wolverine8888
its kinda hard to apply those things to a guy you can't touch

ya wolverine can't catch spiderman, go read up on ur comics

Quick Freeze
not buyin it, wolverine can't touch him, spidey runs circles around these guys, this is the same thing as the other spidey vs trio thread except cap was replaced with bats, spidey can beat all four of them, end of story

wolverine8888
not buyin it, wolverine can't touch him, spidey runs circles around these guys, this is the same thing as the other spidey vs trio thread except cap was replaced with bats, spidey can beat all four of them, end of story
yet ther ehe lost to wolverine and has yet out 4 fight even been able to be on the winning side of a fight. yup spiderman does not have what it takes to take out wolverine let alone all 3 of them. ur lack of knowledge is amazing and ignoring facts is even better

X-Logan
Anyone of them could beat spiderman.

Metalmanx
But Spidey works even better against multiple opponents. Anyway, I mostly agree with Quick Freeze. Besides Wolverine, Spidey can take these boys down with one shot IF HE REALLY WANTS TO.

This will just turn into a Wolverine vs. Spiderman thread again.

Dizzle
But Spidey works even better against multiple opponents. Anyway, I mostly agree with Quick Freeze. Besides Wolverine, Spidey can take these boys down with one shot IF HE REALLY WANTS TO.

Batman's body armor is extremely underrated. It's a bit PISish, but he DOES take shots from class 100's almost as frequently as Wolverine. Not quite as direct hits, but hits nonetheless. He gets thrown through his share of brick walls.

With any time to pick a strategy, Batman can probably take him. He is the GOD of the plot device.

jrodslam

I hear what youre saying Metalmanx, but les be real here. Which one of these characters go down after one hit?

Wolverine takes hits from Hulk, Namor, etc.
Daredevil takes hits from Namor, Diamond form Absorbing Man, Hulk etc.
Batman takes hits from Superman, Wonder Woman.

What makes you think Spidey will do so? Although being REALISTIC, he should ko each one with one hit. However DD and Wolvie(dont know about Bats) takes hits from 20+cl characters as well as beat them. I know its PIS/CIS, but it happens on a regular basis as some would say should count because its done on the norm.

Dark Urizen
I hear what youre saying Metalmanx, but les be real here. Which one of these characters go down after one hit?

What makes you think Spidey will do so? Although being REALISTIC, he should ko each one with one hit. However DD and Wolvie(dont know about Bats) takes hits from 20+cl characters as well as beat them. I know its PIS/CIS, but it happens on a regular basis as some would say should count because its done on the norm.

Exactly. And each of those (xcept Batman to my knowledge) has given Spiderman a lot of trouble in the past so...
As for Batman, he takes hits from Superman so yeah......i think his body suit would protect him from Spiderman.

jinzin
Originally posted by Dizzle
Batman's body armor is extremely underrated. It's a bit PISish, but he DOES take shots from class 100's almost as frequently as Wolverine. Not quite as direct hits, but hits nonetheless. He gets thrown through his share of brick walls.

With any time to pick a strategy, Batman can probably take him. He is the GOD of the plot device.

yes

jinzin
whoops.. nevermind.. embarrasment

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by jinzin
whoops.. nevermind.. embarrasment

Posted before you MWHUAHAHAHAHAHAHA evil face
How you doin jingle?

Quick Freeze

very good point
you have proved why it is impossible to fully debate fiction
i tend to feel what is "supposed" to happen makes a better arguement than what has happened.
others disagree, strongly disagree apparently, with that.

jinzin
Posted before you MWHUAHAHAHAHAHAHA evil face
How you doin jingle?

lol.. jingle huh?

I'm doing good man....

our recent MK conversations sparked my interest in the series all over again, I went back and read the comics....

...god they suck.... no

it's making me want to do my own canon take on the actual storyline of the games... I think it would be sweet.. like an online comic or something.. but we'll see... it'd take me years to finish... sad

btw. have you played shaolin monks? good game...

and how are you doing?

jinzin
very good point
you have proved why it is impossible to fully debate fiction
i tend to feel what is "supposed" to happen makes a better arguement than what has happened.

laughing out loud

When someone argues that they have seen evidence of something but that the evidence doesn't count because that character "shouldn't be able to do that" they need to re-think the premise of thier conclusion. A characters abilities are based on what he or she demonstrates he or she can do, not on what someone thought they could do at one time.

Quick Freeze
not in an industry that makes money off writing about impossible feets

Dark Urizen
lol.. jingle huh?

I'm doing good man....

our recent MK conversations sparked my interest in the series all over again, I went back and read the comics....

...god they suck.... no

it's making me want to do my own canon take on the actual storyline of the games... I think it would be sweet.. like an online comic or something.. but we'll see... it'd take me years to finish... sad

btw. have you played shaolin monks? good game...

and how are you doing?

Yep, they sucked REALLY bad sad
The funny part is the guy that did the comics (forgot the name) used to work in Hollywood on scripts and such.....
The Scorpion was portrayed pretty well though. And that coupled with the ending movie from MK4 when Scorpion pulls Shang Chi into the inferno after having defeated Sub-zero was pretty awesome.
But other than that, it sucked sad

Nah, haven't played that game.

I'm ok, a bit tired since i just woke up a short while ago stick out tongue

TwisterGameX
Isn't Scorpion Subzero's *****.

Dark Urizen
Isn't Scorpion Subzero's *****.

In the comic books Sub-Zero was scared shitless of Scorpion....most of the time at least.

TwisterGameX
In the comic books Sub-Zero was scared shitless of Scorpion....most of the time at least.

Thats bullshit. Scorpion got to popular thats why. Subzero would win in a fight though.

jinzin
not in an industry that makes money off writing about impossible feets

spiderman's powers = impossible feat... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Quick Freeze
spiderman's powers = impossible feat... roll eyes (sarcastic)

exactly. . . confused

jinzin
Thats bullshit. Scorpion got to popular thats why. Subzero would win in a fight though.

actually subzero was pretty spooked for a short while.. he overcame his fears of scorpion after scorpion downed his buddy.. and the only times he fought back against scorpion he did own him pretty hard... when scorpion killed subzero.. it was because subz wasn't fighting back.

Dark Urizen

The game was very popular at the time of these comics, but that doesn't mean Scorpion was outright loved by the fans. Especially seeing as how Sub-zero was more effective in combat in the first games.

And i can understand Sub-Zero....Scorpion was a real beast in those comic books. He gets to lead Shao Kahn's undead army eek!

jinzin
exactly. . . confused
so if that's your stance then why the hell are you arguing here?

jinzin
The game was very popular at the time of these comics, but that doesn't mean Scorpion was outright loved by the fans. Especially seeing as how Sub-zero was more effective in combat in the first games.

And i can understand Sub-Zero....Scorpion was a real beast in those comic books. He gets to lead Shao Kahn's undead army eek!

how much strength does it take to cause the earth to quake with a punch?

Dark Urizen
actually subzero was pretty spooked for a short while.. he overcame his fears of scorpion after scorpion downed his buddy.. and the only times he fought back against scorpion he did own him pretty hard... when scorpion killed subzero.. it was because subz wasn't fighting back.

yes

What was the guy's name again? Something totally stupid......didn't he shoot water from his hands or something?

What made me angry as hell was that Scorpion only had his "ball on a rope", not his "snake-like" rope spear.
But he stille r0xx0r-ed when he did the "GET OVER HERE" thing droolio

Quick Freeze
you started it!

ninja

Dark Urizen
how much strength does it take to cause the earth to uake with a punch?

Depends what kind of area you're talking about. And remember it's very different in those comics because of the "chi" and crap.

jinzin
yes

What was the guy's name again? Something totally stupid......didn't he shoot water from his hands or something?

What made me angry as hell was that Scorpion only had his "ball on a rope", not his "snake-like" rope spear.
But he stille r0xx0r-ed when he did the "GET OVER HERE" thing droolio

laughing out loud hydro...

Dark Urizen
laughing out loud hydro...

God he was awful.......he was like a little sister roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
Depends what kind of area you're talking about. And remember it's very different in those comics because of the "chi" and crap.

in prince of pain three there was about say what? maybe a 30 40 foot diameter full circle when jax did it...

and the guy can do a set of 225..500 times.. how strong would that make him?

jinzin
God he was awful.......he was like a little sister roll eyes (sarcastic)

I felt bad for him sad

jinzin
you started it!

ninja What the f**k?

TwisterGameX
Ryu could beat Subzero senseless. I wish he was in mk.

Dark Urizen
in prince of pain three there was about say what? maybe a 30 40 foot diameter full circle when jax did it...

and the guy can do a set of 225..500 times.. how strong would that make him?

Strong? Not very.
Excellent Stamina though. Probably if we were to put it in real-life terms, the lactic acids in his muscles are prolly processed before bothering him aka fatigue setting in.
But that doesn't show much strength.

The pounding of the earth is relative really, because they were all doing crazy shit that they shouldn't be able to do in there so......

Jax was awesome though...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/page23.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/pagex24.jpg

Badass.... smokin'

jinzin
Ryu could beat Subzero senseless. I wish he was in mk.
no

subzero beats planet destroying ninja cybers by the handfuls... ryu gets beat up by a boxer..... just... no...

TwisterGameX
no

subzero beats planet destroying ninja cybers by the handfuls... ryu gets beat up by a boxer..... just... no...

laughing out loud

jinzin
jax is a badass to the core.... one punching kintaro out cold.. but yeah those comics sucked hard...

Dark Urizen
no

Bad analogy. You know in MK it doesn't matter what or who you are. Everything comes down to skill and chi.

Like Rayden who could blast the crap out of anyone except for Shao Kahn but doesn't, etc. etc. etc.
I'm assuming you meant Dust or whatever his name was. But IIRC he's not quite planet-destroying...

jinzin
Bad analogy. You know in MK it doesn't matter what or who you are. Everything comes down to skill and chi.

Like Rayden who could blast the crap out of anyone except for Shao Kahn but doesn't, etc. etc. etc.
I'm assuming you meant Dust or whatever his name was. But IIRC he's not quite planet-destroying...

no I mean the automated ninjas.. their fatalities and end movies.... they blew up planets.. confused

and rayden vaporized kintaro in mkII.

Dark Urizen
no I mean the automated ninjas.. their fatalities and end movies.... they blew up planets.. confused

and rayden vaporized kintaro in mkII.

laughing out loud
didn;t remember the automated ninjas laughing out loud

Oh God, someone gauge my eyes out please sad

TwisterGameX
VENOM VS SUBZERO!!!

jinzin
VENOM VS SUBZERO!!!

venom's badass.. but I don't think he has many defenses for getting his ass frozen....

laughing out loud
didn;t remember the automated ninjas laughing out loud

Oh God, someone gauge my eyes out please sad

what? confused

TwisterGameX
venom's badass.. but I don't think he has many defenses for getting his ass frozen....

what? confused

mad I forgot that subzero could freeze things embarrasment

Well Venom Blocks it with tendrils shield evil face

Dark Urizen

What the f**k? blocks it? What the f**k?

TwisterGameX

mad embarrasment

TwisterGameX
Uh Jinzin.. I think I saw you outside yesterday confused

http://www.blackaces.com.sg/wf2005/DSC00068.JPG

jinzin

that gets frozen.. confused

jinzin

in his defense.. in the games, cartoon, and comic books subzero's freeze could be blocked.. laughing out loud

jinzin
Uh Jinzin.. I think I saw you outside yesterday confused

http://www.blackaces.com.sg/wf2005/DSC00068.JPG

eep! no one sees me when in ninja mode! mad... did you steal that from my house?

TwisterGameX
eep! no one sees me when in ninja mode! mad... did you steal that from my house?

Yeah sad When you Snuck out of your window I obtained the pic.

jinzin
Yeah sad When you Snuck out of your window I obtained the pic.

i knew it mad

TwisterGameX
i knew it mad

Not something I am proud of sad

Dark Urizen
eep!

very ninja-like. Commonly known fact...ninjas say "eep" as often as possible laughing out loud

jinzin
very ninja-like. Commonly known fact...ninjas say "eep" as often as possible laughing out loud

eep!
stop telling everyone our ninja secrets!

Dark Urizen
eep!
stop telling everyone our ninja secrets!

eep!
I'm sorry sad

TwisterGameX
cough sneeze fart bump

yugotank
Spiderman CAN beat Wolverine...Yes it's TRUE!

Wolverine AND Batman even up the fight making it 50/50.

As Spiderman tangles with Bats and Wolvie, Daredevil nails Spiderman in the head with the billyclub for the KO.

The Trio wins!

whirlwind
I believe that if spiderman finds these three in one area he can web all of them up and then trounce them for victory.

Soops220
spidey takes 7/10 against wolverine. no way in hell he takes all three at once. no way.

Soljer
Team. Easy.

Morton Ford
Of course, Spiderman wins, durh.
He is many times as fast and strong as these guys TOGETHER!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.