A Hirogen vs Deathstroke vs Species 8472

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Hirogen-Hirogen are typically much taller than a human, perhaps seven to eight feet in size. They are powerfully muscular. It can be surmised that their close combat capabilities outstrip those of a typical Starfleet officer by quite a margin. Hirogen hunters of all ranks wear tough blue armour, generally with face masks. Before a hunt, all Hirogen hunters colour their faces with some type of war paint-In battle the Hirogen rely on strong armour and, in face-to-face encounters, their physical resilience to survive. They carry tetryon rifles into combat; these powerful assault rifles utilise a form of energy that Starfleet has so far been unable to harness.

Species 8472-They have a dense genetic structure with triple-helix DNA and a powerful immune system. Their anatomy is unique in that they possess three legs and communicate exclusively through telepathy. Apparently, their species is composed of five different genders, and each of the sexes own separate sections of the fluidic space realm that they live in. Their technology, including starships and weapons, is mainly biological.

King_Mungi
You mean the race from Star Trek: Voyager? good lord I just lost some credibility points for knowing that one

golem370
yes both of them are from Star Trek

Swanky-Tuna
I think Species 8472 would win with its crazy telepathy and smarts.

golem370
Bump

MrHeavySilence
Didn't the Hirogen create a virtual system on their planet to kill virtual people instead of real people as part of the deal with Voyager? But then they started hijacking holograms from ships and hunted them.. I feel sad for knowing this - -

But if I'm correct, Species 8472 whipped the Borg. So I don't think the Hirogen would win- hell, even the doctor hologram outsmarted them.

pr1983
Hirogen have weapons capable of hurting 8472, but the fact that deathstroke is there will distract him i'd say...

8472 rips them to shreds...

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Didn't the Hirogen create a virtual system on their planet to kill virtual people instead of real people as part of the deal with Voyager? But then they started hijacking holograms from ships and hunted them.. I feel sad for knowing this - -
I think the holograms rebeled and made a holographic ship... wait, that was a different episode. You're probably right.

Indeed they did.

thesilverspider
no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.