Wendigo Vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
evil face

golem370
I would say Wendigo

Arahan
I would say Venom because he is strong, fast, got webbing and a freakin symbiote which can handle almost everything you throw at it.

And ehm Venom got heart.....

Jose123
Originally posted by Arahan
I would say Venom because he is strong, fast, got webbing and a freakin symbiote which can handle almost everything you throw at it.

And ehm Venom got heart.....

Venom is only slightly stronger than Spider-man so the strength contest goes to Wendigo

But if all else fails he can simply pull a venom and slide a tendrils from his symboite in through the mouth and nose of wendigo and kill him from the inside.

Arahan
Originally posted by Jose123
Venom is only slightly stronger than Spider-man so the strength contest goes to Wendigo

But if all else fails he can simply pull a venom and slide a tendrils from his symboite in through the mouth and nose of wendigo and kill him from the inside.

My girlfriend said something like that last night laughing out loud

grey fox
Wendigo....

jinzin
venom.

srankmissingnin
Wendigo makes Brock eat his own heart... and then Venom becomes Wendigo!

Wendigo wins 6/10 IMO, if it wasn't so dumb it would get a few more wins.

Lucid Lui
Non-Jobber Wendigo wins...

jinzin
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wendigo makes Brock eat his own heart... and then Venom becomes Wendigo!

Wendigo wins 6/10 IMO, if it wasn't so dumb it would get a few more wins.

how?

house
Which wendigo is this?

joesha28
Sabretooth once killed a Wendigo.

cool blue14
wendigo all the way

TwisterGameX
Venom could do this. He is not a weakling and the fact that he has tendrils and strong web.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.