Black Adam vs. Supreme Squadron Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Who wins this? I heard SS Hyperion is at the same level as Superman. The battle is in Smallville.

leonidas
adam.

The Ion
Do you mean Supreme Power or Squadron Supreme?

DrDoom101
Originally posted by The Ion
Do you mean Supreme Power or Squadron Supreme?

Squadron Supreme

Sir Whirlysplat
Well if it was Supreme Power Hyperion, a 10.5 richter scale impact at the Arctic should sort Adam out.

Sir Whirlysplat
smile

The Ion
I don't think either could beat Adam. SS Hyperion is a wuss. He gets beat everytime. Supreme Power Hyperion is too inexperienced. Adam takes him at least 7/10.

Sir Whirlysplat
I don't think either could beat Adam. SS Hyperion is a wuss. He gets beat everytime. Supreme Power Hyperion is too inexperienced. Adam takes him at least 7/10.

Check out Supreme Power 18 and he was still holding back. He can end all life on Earth with an Extinction level event and the Army knew it.

The Ion
I know his power level. Raw power won't cut it against someone as cunning and intelligent as Adam. Ask the JSA.

jrodslam
I know his power level. Raw power won't cut it against someone as cunning and intelligent as Adam. Ask the JSA.

Aint that the truth. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.