It's my birthday!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amity75
I'm normally loathe to start a self appreciative thread but I don't care coz it's my birthday and I've had a rubbish year and 8 cans of Stella have given me the bravery level to start this thread so happy birthday to me!

Zatch
Alot of joy to ya.

Mando
HAPPY BIRFDAY!!!

amity75
You guys rule! Thank you cry

Ronny
Happy birthday happy

Fire
Stella the belgian beer?

mysterio69
feck! only 8? drink more, start the next year off with a bang! happy birthday!

amity75
Stella! The Belgian beer and the best beer!

Fire
that coming from a man who lives in scottland?

amity75
Well Scotland has rubbish beer! Like McEwans and Tennents! Yuk!

Fire
I agree with ya man, Stella is the best beer there is, you should drink it from tap or bottles tho. Cans ruin the flavour IMO.

Happy Bday

amity75
I kinda like the cans purely because you get more. But I always pour them into a pint glass to drink.

Fire
Still ruins the flavour IMO. Tab is the best no question about it, altho bottles cooled by nothing but snow are also quite good

Prince Nauj
happy birthday, hope you get wasted wink

amity75
Stella from the tap gets me drunk waaaaaay too quickly! Tho It doesn't stop me from drinking it from the tap. I salute you for coming from the home of Stella Artois.

Fire
yea right from their doorstep, Leuven rocks, too bad not all bars serve Stella. and what do you mean with waaaaay too quickly: number of pints in which amount of time?

amity75
6 pints in an hour usually gets me pretty drunk! Am I a lightweight?

Fire
well compared to me: No, compared to my mates: YES

*Georgina_A*
Happy birthday smile

amity75
Originally posted by Fire
well compared to me: No, compared to my mates: YES I'm coming over there for a night out with you and your mates!

Fire
hehe, feel free to do so

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.