Today is Sauron's Birthday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A.D. Skinner
In alligence to my old Friend Sauron ( The InnKeeper ), I had to create this thread in hopes that some of you might wish him best wishes.

Today, December 20th is the Ring Maker's Birthday and for that we celebrate !

( Mods - I know that this is not the appropriate place for this thread...but visitors that know of Sauron might not frequent other areas of this Forum and therefore miss out on wishing our long lost friend their wishes. )

Bar-en-Danwedh
happy birthday dark lord turned innkeep....

Coldfire
HAPPY BIRTHDAY happy

shadowy_blue
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORDY!!! eek!

Come visit us for awhile! stick out tongue

Fëanor
OH MY GOD!!!!!!! DUDE!!!!! HAPPY FRIGGIN' BIRTHDAY MATE!!! eek!

Council#13
band

happy bday!!!

bogen
get off ya high horse and come and say hello, happy birthday wink stick out tongue

DanielLB
happy birthday!

A.D. Skinner
Wow...certainly not the response he would have gotten a year ago at this time...

But thank you all for sharing your wishes and I am sure he appreciates it.

Flying High
happy birthday big grin

(im sorry i know its late...but hey you havent shown up yet stick out tongue....and i didnt notice cause i dont look at the birthdays thign anymore....and i had an early night stick out tongue)

Fëanor
Originally posted by bogen
get off ya high horse and come and say hello, happy birthday wink stick out tongue well see that's the problem...his horse is so damn high and he has a fear of heights laughing

Bar-en-Danwedh
Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
Wow...certainly not the response he would have gotten a year ago at this time...

But thank you all for sharing your wishes and I am sure he appreciates it.

what? why do you say that?

he's always been loved...

Fëanor
very much so....

Elessea
Happy Birthday Chris!! happy

I misseth you!!!! but then again, I'm not really here either, so...

*sends birthday and christmas happiness to thee*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.