Christmas in Crutches

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GCG
What a nice way to spend Christmas.

I sprained my ankle in a football match on Monday and im am in crutches for 2 weeks. I cant drive and have to be driven.

I am feeling like an invalid. crutch

DarkC
Ah, that sucks.

Zatch
My friend is in a wheel chair. It is funny as hell though. He hates he can't drive but other than that he is living it having girls follow him and helping him so I dont think he is to bothered by that.

mysterio69
nice. maybe you can get someone to wipe yer bum, too.

Ronny
Awww dude sad so sorry, i know what sprained ankles feel like. ive had like a dozen laughing hope you get better quickly

GCG
Originally posted by Zatch
My friend is in a wheel chair. It is funny as hell though. He hates he can't drive but other than that he is living it having girls follow him and helping him so I dont think he is to bothered by that.

idea

Originally posted by Zatch
Awww dude so sorry, i know what sprained ankles feel like. ive had like a dozen hope you get better quickly

I've had a few but this one had bad timing being the worst in time and injury. Its so bad, even cripples laugh at me laughing out loud

Ladyluck
Bummer. erm

Zatch
Originally posted by GCG
idea

I've had a few but this one had bad timing being the worst in time and injury. Its so bad, even cripples laugh at me laughing out loud great idea huh?

GCG
Yeah zatch ; thanks !

Originally posted by Ladyluck
Bummer. erm

Dont keep it inside will you.

rej1587
That sucks..sad

Ladyluck
Originally posted by GCG
Yeah zatch ; thanks !

Dont keep it inside will you.

Edit: nevermind..

GCG
Joseph was a bummer when he needed some shelter at this time of the year some 2005 years ago.

He ended up being a Saint. Maybe I will. Or you will.

Ladyluck
You completely lost me. messed

GCG
I have a tendency of doing so. big grin

Ladyluck
Are you proud of yourself? stick out tongue

GCG
Nnnnnnnnnnnoot really wink

Ladyluck
Good. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.