Christmas Break Started Today....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
And guess what?
Im already bored! Yep, I didnt really want school to end, especially for the fact that I have all new classes (sucky ones) when it starts back in January. How exciting!

Zatch
Lucky ares doesn't start till tomorrow so I have two more finals to go kind of depressing. miffed

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Zatch
Lucky ares doesn't start till tomorrow so I have two more finals to go kind of depressing. miffed
I had my share, as well. I failed 2 of 4. Lol.

Zatch
you only had four??? lucky. I had 6 and I still have 2 more to go.

DanieLs_4_Ever
you only had four??? lucky. I had 6 and I still have 2 more to go.
Yeah, we only have 4 classes, so yeps smile But 8? Wow, id fail em all.

Zatch
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Yeah, we only have 4 classes, so yeps smile But 8? Wow, id fail em all. yeah we have 8 classes sucks and yeah i think i only failed one so far.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Heheh. Luckily the failed exams didnt drop my grade that much. I still passed all my classes, which is good enough for me.

Lana
blink when I was in high school I had 6-7 finals each semester and didn't fail any of them, ever, in four years.

Today was supposed to be my last final but I got excused from taking it so I'm done until the end of January.

Zatch
Originally posted by Lana
blink when I was in high school I had 6-7 finals each semester and didn't fail any of them, ever, in four years.

Today was supposed to be my last final but I got excused from taking it so I'm done until the end of January. lucky as well.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Yes, but im not one to care much about school, so passing 2 finals puts a crown on me, basically.

Zatch
Yes, but im not one to care much about school, so passing 2 finals puts a crown on me, basically. lol sounds alot like most of my friends.

DarkC
Huh. I have mine next week.

Zatch
Yeah finally someone who has to stay later than me.

Ronny
mine started friday last week stick out tongue yyaaayy

Zatch
Originally posted by Ronny
mine started friday last week stick out tongue yyaaayy what is with everyone getting out so early?

Lana
Yes, but im not one to care much about school, so passing 2 finals puts a crown on me, basically.

Great future you'll have, hmmmm?

Ladyluck
I have four classes and my finals arent until the last week of January. messed

Zatch
long time away for you then.

DanieLs_4_Ever
lol sounds alot like most of my friends.
thumb up
Great future you'll have, hmmmm?
I have role models. Just because High School is all of what Im looking to suceed at right now, doesnt mean anything, basically. To use an example, my Cousin is 21 right now, never made good grades in school, and is now studying cosmotology in college and she fixed me up for my dance (signature pictures) and I looked completely diff. My point is, just because I dont feel like acting smart doesnt mean anything at all.

Zatch
thumb up

I have role models. Just because High School is all of what Im looking to suceed at right now, doesnt mean anything, basically. To use an example, my Cousin is 21 right now, never made good grades in school, and is now studying cosmotology in college and she fixed me up for my dance (signature pictures) and I looked completely diff. My point is, just because I dont feel like acting smart doesnt mean anything at all. ditto.

Lana
thumb up

I have role models. Just because High School is all of what Im looking to suceed at right now, doesnt mean anything, basically. To use an example, my Cousin is 21 right now, never made good grades in school, and is now studying cosmotology in college and she fixed me up for my dance (signature pictures) and I looked completely diff. My point is, just because I dont feel like acting smart doesnt mean anything at all.

You can't get into a decent college without good grades. They'll look at your grades and think "well, if they haven't bothered with trying all this time, why should we think they will now?"

And what does having a role model have to do with anything?

crazylozer
AAAAAAAAARRGH I HATE WINTER HOMEWORK!

My semester isn't done yet, and I have two term papers to do...

DanieLs_4_Ever
You can't get into a decent college without good grades. They'll look at your grades and think "well, if they haven't bothered with trying all this time, why should we think they will now?"

And what does having a role model have to do with anything?
Well she did. My friend Scott quit school at the age of 17, smoked pot all the time, never did anything decent, always got nothing but F's. He went to a college up in Indiana...and is making a 11 dollar an hour job while studying whatever it is he's studying.
Role models have everything to do with this.

Ken Kenobi
Well she did. My friend Scott quit school at the age of 17, smoked pot all the time, never did anything decent, always got nothing but F's. He went to a college up in Indiana...and is making a 11 dollar an hour job while studying whatever it is he's studying.
Role models have everything to do with this.

Sounds like Scott got smart at his mistake and is working on fixing his drop out. Which means *gasp* he realized that he needs an education. Don't be an idiot, at least try to get good grades in school.

I'm like Lana, I never failed an exam in high school either.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Sounds like Scott got smart at his mistake and is working on fixing his drop out. Which means *gasp* he realized that he needs an education. Don't be an idiot, at least try to get good grades in school.

I'm like Lana, I never failed an exam in high school either.
Well that's you. I've got better things to do then study for something Ill fail anyway, and wont use in life.

Ken Kenobi
Well that's you. I've got better things to do then study for something Ill fail anyway, and wont use in life.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You don't know what real life is yet. You WILL use a lot of this stuff. Your negative outlook at failing even when you try is all in your head. I'm not saying I was a genius or anything in school, hell I hardly ever got A's, but at least I passed.

Check back in 5 years after you are working at McDonalds and living either at your parents house (with Daniel) or living in a low income apartment because you don't have the salary to pay for the average rent.

Lana
I'll say it right now - the only colleges you can get into with failing grades or after dropping out are 2 year community colleges because they let in everyone who applies. Boy, that's something to look forward to.

I'm with Ken - you don't know anything about the real world or how it works, and I'd like to see where you are in a few years if you keep up this attitude.

Oh, and newsflash - you WILL use most of the stuff you learn in school. Sorry doll, that's reality.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.