Medieval/ Fantasy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

make_me_smile
I have an idea for an rp. it is a Medieval Fantasy based rp.

I dont mean to sound like a despie or a mary-sue or what ever, but it is a love story between classes.

Plot-Jestine is a highway woman. she robs from carriages on the roads and profits from them. she keeps what she needs, and anything else, she gives away. a sort of self serving robin hood. Anyway, one night in the woods, she was sitting by a fire getting ready to sleep, when a strange man comes running through the woodsa nd spots her camp site. her pleads with her to hide him after she threatens to kill him, because he is being chased by the royal guards. Reluctantly she does, and after a little scrimmage with the guards, she sends them on their way. The stranger calls himself Will and stays the night with Jestine with every intention of leaving in the morning. But, fate intervines. with no money, and no food, Will somehow finds himself dependant on Jestine and of the course of a week, begins picking up her theiving habits. at first he refused, but he saw the looks on the faces of those who benefitted from Jestine's bounties and was determined to do the same. To Jestine, Will was still a stranger. She had told him all about herself, for she had nothing to hide. But whenever asked about his past, he remained aloof and dark.

Unfortunatelytroubled times were ahead. After near death from an infected wound, Jestine finds hersef healed by WIll, and cant describe what she feels. which causes animosity between them. and just when the tension was really thickening, they are spotted by the guards. this time, they are in a tavern, arguing, and cannot escape. They are taken into custody. Being in separate cells, Jestine worried about WIll. she knew he had been in trouble before, and didnt know what had become of him. until she was finally brought out to the king, queen, and prince for sentencing. it was one of the biggest shocks of her life. there was the king, and queen, and Will. sitting cozy in their gowns and capes in the throwns. Jestine stood, with her mouth agape, staring at Will, who say s nothing. she hears the person call out ehr crime as kidnap of a member of the royal family. now she knew. and she said nothing. she was senteced to death.

the night Will visits her and she accuses him of being a liar and a murderer, because not saying something make him her killer. he left. The day of ehr hanging Jestine did not see Will. not until the end. just as the switch was about to be pulled, he calls out and stops the exocutioner, announcing to every one, publically, that he had runaway. and that this woman took care of himand he loved her. so to kill her was to kill him.

~END~

thats the end of my plot. other characters are allowed and welcome. i only wrote about them because they are who the story revolves around. I would preferebly play Jestine. im not really picky about other species, but there would be limitations to powers.

This is my plot. But i am more than willing to take suggestions. the beginning and ending i would like to keep the same, but the middle is open to changes.

im really excited about this. and i hope you like it tooo.

make_me_smile
holy crap.... im sorry.. i meant for this to be in the other place.. im sorry, im not used to forums... -smacks forhead-

DarkDethbringer
doesnt matter where you put it it still needs premission

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.