Lies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
What are some of the more ridiculous lies that you have caught other members trying to get away with on KMC?

No names please, just the lies themselves would suffice.

WindDancer
A typical pm from certain liars address to me:

"Why did you ban me????? I didn't do nothing wrong!!!!! It Was the other guy!!!!!!"

DarkC
"I didn't say it! Look, it's not there!"

(Said several minutes after a very quick edit.)

Alpha Centauri
Some girl tried saying she judged a drum contest in which many great drummers were involved. Her purpose, I think, was to prove that Joey Jordison is the best drummer ever.

It might not have been exactly that, but it's more or less the jist of.

-AC

Lana
One I get a lot for closing duplicate threads....

"I didn't know it existed already!"

(when they say in their post that there was a thread on it already)

DarkC
Originally posted by Lana
One I get a lot for closing duplicate threads....

"I didn't know it existed already!"

(when they say in their post that there was a thread on it already)
laughing out loud That's not really a lie, more of an excuse.

Fallen Jedi
Originally posted by DarkC
"I didn't say it! Look, it's not there!"

(Said several minutes after a very quick edit.)

was that directed towards me? laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi

You're allowed to lie though, you're FJ. It's hot when you lie.

Of course I jest.

-AC

DarkC
It was a certain member who edited after realising he was openly bashing someone. Lana was there.

But yes, I have caught you in the act before. stick out tongue

Lana
It was a certain member who edited after realising he was openly bashing someone. Lana was there.

Yep, I remember that.

amity75
The best lies are "Oh my flatmate/fellow student/kid brother/drunken friend (delete as appropriate) got into my account and started that thread saying all mods were buttwipes!"

KharmaDog
I caught a kid plagiariazing. He took credit for it and would not relent. After a few days I got him to admit to it.

There are some pathological liars running around here.

Alpha Centauri
What was it that he plagiarised, KD? I swear people rip each other off in the poetry forum all the time.

-AC

DarkC
Someone said that their brother snuck onto his computer onto this site, and flamed.

Lana
It was in the GDF, the thread's now closed.

WindDancer
Hmm...anyone remenbers the White Lady incident more than a year ago? She claim that someone had a heart attack and she was exposed when we ask her about the condition of the patient.

Fallen Jedi
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
You're allowed to lie though, you're FJ. It's hot when you lie.

Of course I jest.

-AC

i get away with too much as it is. stick out tongue

yes, and i still deny it all. whistle

Lana
I remember that....what a mess that was messed

DarkC
i get away with too much as it is. stick out tongue

yes, and i still deny it all. whistle
*groans*
Still?

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
What was it that he plagiarised, KD? I swear people rip each other off in the poetry forum all the time.

-AC

I can PM you the info AC, but I don't want to broadcast the info for fear of banning.

Tha C-Master
, can lift a 400 lb boulder, got hit by a car, etc.

Here's a post from the once "legend"

Originally posted by.....
I didn't say that I couldn't beat the ninjas.
I said probably not, I don't know.
Who knows.

One thing is for sure, if I went all out, I probably could whoop batman, though.

I know I stand more of a chance against them than you do.

Btw. I weigh 172 lbs, train in karate,judo,taekwondo, and boxing.
I can lift over 500 lbs, Do speed training to keep my hand speed very very fast, and I am way more durable than anyone I know.
I've been hit head on(from the side) by a 30 mph car and gotten right back up and started walking. I've have been in real(not play play) Fights with people who are experienced and highly trained in different styles of fighting and I train everyday. So like I said, I stand a better chance than you do, man.

cool

Lana
*cough*

DarkC
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Jplatinum, can lift a 400 lb boulder, got hit by a car, etc.

Here's a post from the once "legend"
Getting hit by a 30mph car and just walking away? roll eyes (sarcastic) What a load of bullcrap.

Deano
please broadcast it kharma

Lana
Getting hit by a 30mph car and just walking away? roll eyes (sarcastic) What a load of bullcrap.

*shudders*

*doesn't want to think about getting hit by a car right now*

DarkC
*shudders*

*doesn't want to think about getting hit by a car right now*
Me neither....we watched a 45 min video in class today about the consequences of drunk driving, going too fast, etc.

Lana
Me neither....we watched a 45 min video in class today about the consequences of drunk driving, going too fast, etc.

I got in a wreck yesterday messed

But I'll not derail this thread with the details.

DarkC
I got in a wreck yesterday messed

But I'll not derail this thread with the details.
Sorry to hear that. erm

Tha C-Master
*cough* big grin

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Deano
please broadcast it kharma

Now why would you want me banned Deano? Who would then be left to dispute your ridiculous claims.

Isn't threatening to kill me enough? yawn

Tha C-Master
There was this character who mentioned getting third degree burns and going right to sleep.

GCG
Remember that kid who opened a thread saying he was in trouble for killing someone in his gym ? and the thread carried on for pages and pages until he pretended his mom came on kmc saying:

"We know what he did; Now he shall be punished"

That was hilarious as people were actually believing him. laughing out loud

Lana
Originally posted by GCG
Remember that kid who opened a thread saying he was in trouble for killing someone in his gym ? and the thread carried on for pages and pages until he pretended his mom came on kmc saying:

That was hilarious as people were actually believing him. laughing out loud

Yes I remember that!

Ronny
Getting hit by a 30mph car and just walking away? roll eyes (sarcastic) What a load of bullcrap. Hey I was hit head on my a car going 30mph and got up and walked away from it disgust

Darn kids and their hotwheelsdisgust

GCG
Then there was another kid who pretended to be a gangster at the age of 14 or 16 and kept contradicting himself.

DarkC
I was referring to a real automobile, Ronny. stick out tongue

Ronny
Originally posted by GCG

That was hilarious as people were actually believing him. laughing out loud i hate it when people pretend to be their parents, I mean if my kid was a killer and getting and trouble or some shit i wouldnt go onto a message board and tell everyone. roll eyes (sarcastic)

like this one time a girl pretended to be her mom and said that she stabbed herself and that she was going to die and she was in the hospital

i mean really

Ronny
I was referring to a real automobile, Ronny. stick out tongue YOU KNOW WHAT? **** YOU! miffed

stick out tongue

KharmaDog
Originally posted by GCG
Then there was another kid who pretended to be a gangster at the age of 14 or 16 and kept contradicting himself.

That's the plagiarism kid.

He also claims to be a big business man at the age of 14. Last I heard he came back from Peru saying that he was exporting goods for sale there, of course when I asked him what procedures he went through in order to get through customs he did not have a clue what to say.

DarkC
Originally posted by Ronny
YOU KNOW WHAT? **** YOU! miffed

stick out tongue
*runs off sobbing*

*sees 'stick out tongue'*

Oh. hug

Ronny
*runs off sobbing*

*sees 'stick out tongue'*

Oh. hug haha! i like pretending to get pissed icon5'

or do I?

DarkC
haha! i like pretending to get pissed icon5'

or do I?
Yes, you do! Say yes, damn it! fear

Ronny
No i dont mad STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!

I remember lying when i was a n00bi3 icon5 but that was a long time ago, when i was stupid

DarkC
Yeah. I was very, VERY stupid on my first escape to the OTF.

Ronny
Heehee i remember stupid you! stick out tongue heheheheh

Deano
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Now why would you want me banned Deano? Who would then be left to dispute your ridiculous claims.

Isn't threatening to kill me enough? yawn

no its not enough. no where near enough

Fallen Jedi
No i dont mad STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!

I remember lying when i was a n00bi3 icon5 but that was a long time ago, when i was stupid

we all have our stupid noob stories. laughing out loud

Ronny
mine were pathetic embarrasment i cant believe i was EVER that retarded..

oh god.. i had a bunny farm

and i always used bunny

Ronny
no its not enough. no where near enough scared what the ****...

overlord
I don't lie....
(now wasn't that interesting..)

Fallen Jedi
bunny farm? laughing out loud

awww, how cute. stick out tongue

KharmaDog
no its not enough. no where near enough

That could still be considered a threat there Deano. Better watch it, my friends in the illuminati might come and get you.

Deano
the jesuits are the real power

GCG
I was in a Jesuit College. St. Aloysius of Gonzaga.

JacopeX
This happned when i used to have AOL and i was at a chat room

annonymous-A
Me-J

A-Hey
J-YO wut up, who this?
A-Josh
J-who
J-?
A-Nevermind, hey i met you at the *** chatroom
J-ok
J-But i still dont know homie
A- But i left the chatroom. I found youre sn in my buddylist so i imed you
J-Really?
A-yea
J- Wait but how did you get it if you said you left and names cant jus appear on the buddy list with out editing home boy. You lyin.
A-Shut up, i see it in my buddy list.
J-Im not even on that chat right now!!!
A-Im not lying
J-How old are you anyways
A-i am 10
J-Yo wut the hell, you are lyin then. You a lil kid tellin me pathetic crap right now. Get some real friends!
A-**** you
J-yo go to bed, it 6 way past youre bedtime!
A- Im gonna report youu
J- I dont give a shit *****
A-signed off

KharmaDog
Originally posted by JacopeX
This happned when i used to have AOL and i was at a chat room

annonymous-A
Me-J

A-Hey
J-YO wut up, who this?
A-Josh
J-who
J-?
A-Nevermind, hey i met you at the *** chatroom
J-ok
J-But i still dont know homie
A- But i left the chatroom. I found youre sn in my buddylist so i imed you
J-Really?
A-yea
J- Wait but how did you get it if you said you left and names cant jus appear on the buddy list with out editing home boy. You lyin.
A-Shut up, i see it in my buddy list.
J-Im not even on that chat right now!!!
A-Im not lying
J-How old are you anyways
A-i am 10
J-Yo wut the hell, you are lyin then. You a lil kid tellin me pathetic crap right now. Get some real friends!
A-**** you
J-yo go to bed, it 6 way past youre bedtime!
A- Im gonna report youu
J- I dont give a shit *****
A-signed off

Gotta hate when people spin a yarn eh Jaco wink

JacopeX
He wuz ten years old and lyin sayin he found me in his BL. I told him to get some friends cuz i hate when people try to be friends with me in a smooth way. Stupid is it!

KharmaDog
He wuz ten years old and lyin sayin he found me in his BL. I told him to get some friends cuz i hate when people try to be friends with me in a smooth way. Stupid is it!

Yes, very! laughing out loud

Snoopbert
Hmm... the various "Lie pictures".

Ronny
ugh those are the worst

Fallen Jedi
that's a classic.

KharmaDog
Ya I burned a member who was posting pics of a model claiming that they were him. That's real pathetic.

Ogros
Ya I burned a member who was posting pics of a model claiming that they were him. That's real pathetic.

Good for you.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Ogros
Good for you.

Awe, an insightful comment by a new member.

So are you a sock, a troll, or just someone who's out to make a great first impression?

silver_tears
Fatal illnesses are the most disgusting.

-hh-
I caught a kid plagiariazing. He took credit for it and would not relent. After a few days I got him to admit to it.

There are some pathological liars running around here. JacopeX!!!!

GCG
Originally posted by silver_tears

You mean when people lie about them ?

silver_tears
Originally posted by GCG
You mean when people lie about them ?

Lie about having them.
Or the whole "here's my picture." then two days later, "here again, except in this one not only am I a different ethnicity, my hair is black and I'm a man, but I got coloured contacts" eek!

Ladyluck
Lie about having them.
Or the whole "here's my picture." then two days later, "here again, except in this one not only am I a different ethnicity, my hair is black and I'm a man, but I got coloured contacts" eek!

laughing

I love when people do that.. It's hilarious. Or when they post a pic of a celebrity and claim that it's them. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkC
I especially feel savage towards that one noob who claimed he was a famous rock star and was better than all of us and made millions.

GCG
Lie about having them.

He he ; Never came across that.

I did come across a guy called 'Memorex' who suffered from parkinsons.

iiit was actuulay true casue he posted like thiis.

silver_tears
Or people who claim to be pregnant confused
The best was this one site, not this one where a guy claimed to be dating this one chick and in reality she turns out to be an underwear model who lived half way across the world from him laughing out loud

Snoopbert
Did anyone find that "max pwnage" thing where that guy was proven a liar by someone else in a "Post your girlfriend's picture" threade?

Capt_Fantastic

The really odd part was that the guy was almost as good looking as the model pic he was posting.

GCG
YEAH laughing

You read my mind Snoopbert

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115788&page=12&pp=15

DarkC
Originally posted by GCG
YEAH laughing

You read my mind Snoopbert

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115788&page=12&pp=15
A classic, yet still satisfyingly funny.

Snoopbert
Thanks CGC! God I loved that thread!

Snoopbert
http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115788&page=16&pp=15

HAHAHAHA! Tiffany Teen actually came on to that sight!

DarkC
Originally posted by Snoopbert
http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115788&page=16&pp=15

HAHAHAHA! Tiffany Teen actually came on to that sight! laughing Really?! This I gotta see!!

a1hsauce
those are just sad...i lost a friendship because of a girl like that erm lies to me are just the voice to the Spawn of Satan.

Snoopbert
laughing Really?! This I gotta see!! Yep laughing God that thread is pure hilariousness.

JacopeX
Problem is how do you know the memeber is lying. Proof dosent always porve anything.

Rogue Jedi
someone claimed once they tried to save an old lady and was stabbed repeatedly.

KharmaDog
Problem is how do you know the memeber is lying.

Often you can tell a member is lying because they are often so stupid that they don't know what they are lying about. A complete lack of knowledge about a subject that you claim to be familiar with often is a strong signal that you're lying.

Changing you're story often is a sure sign of lying.

Admitting to impossible feats or implausable scenarios is often a sign of lying.

Some members even do all three in one post Jacope
wink

Proof dosent always porve anything.

No proof never 'porves' anything. But by the very nature of the word PROOF does usually PROVE things.

Snoopbert
laughing Yeah RJ, good times.

DaCanadianMoose
Often you can tell a member is lying because they are often so stupid that they don't know what they are lying about. A complete lack of knowledge about a subject that you claim to be familiar with often is a strong signal that you're lying.

Admitting to impossible feats or implausable scenarios is often a sign of lying.

wink

No proof never 'porves' anything. But by the very nature of the word PROOF does usually PROVE things.

One time, I was travelling home from work and there was this accident, so I stopped to help. The man was in bad shape, so I tried to help him. I applied a turban around his wound to stop the bleeding and this seemed to help a little and he was staple until the ambulance arrived. Or wait...no...he wasn't staple until they arrived, but his wife was, yes...I had to give her a turban too. Anyhow...just before the ambulance came, another car slid towards us and I jumped up and stood in front of it. It was amazing...I held out my hands and stopped the car by sheer will....I turned back to the three men I had aplied turbans to, and made sure they were ok. The ambulance came and when the attendants got out, both slipped and fell, one breaking his leg. SO I applied a turban to HIS wound too, picked up all five patients, the 2 attendants, and the 3 women I had helped and drove them ALL To the hospital in my Viper.

IT was the greatest day of my life! And then the couple named their baby Scott, in honour of me. yes

Frozen kisses
Originally posted by DaCanadianMoose
One time, I was travelling home from work and there was this accident, so I stopped to help. The man was in bad shape, so I tried to help him. I applied a turban around his wound to stop the bleeding and this seemed to help a little and he was staple until the ambulance arrived. Or wait...no...he wasn't staple until they arrived, but his wife was, yes...I had to give her a turban too. Anyhow...just before the ambulance came, another car slid towards us and I jumped up and stood in front of it. It was amazing...I held out my hands and stopped the car by sheer will....I turned back to the three men I had aplied turbans to, and made sure they were ok. The ambulance came and when the attendants got out, both slipped and fell, one breaking his leg. SO I applied a turban to HIS wound too, picked up all five patients, the 2 attendants, and the 3 women I had helped and drove them ALL To the hospital in my Viper.

IT was the greatest day of my life! And then the couple named their baby Scott, in honour of me. yes

My brother the hero

I like the name Scott! Can i? Please

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by Frozen kisses
My brother the hero

I like the name Scott! Can i? Please

Yep...I was even given the key to the city for saving 12 lives. smile

Umm...yes...if...well...you want to. embarrasment

Frozen kisses
Yep...I was even given the key to the city for saving 12 lives. smile

Umm...yes...if...well...you want to. embarrasment

wow scott. you should have dated tht hot model who begged you for sex cause you were famous..

and yes i want to

DaCanadianMoose
wow scott. you should have dated tht hot model who begged you for sex cause you were famous..

and yes i want to

I would have, but I was preparing to become a priest at the time, so chastity prevailed.

hug

Frozen kisses
ohhh. well at least the priesthood had a good men..tht was util you became a movie star

Tha C-Master

wink

No proof never 'porves' anything. But by the very nature of the word PROOF does usually PROVE things. Indeed it does...

DarkC
Problem is how do you know the memeber is lying. Proof dosent always porve anything.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

*announcers's voice*

For your latest example, ladies and gentlemen, check out GCG's "DO you people ever sleep?!" thread.

KharmaDog
roll eyes (sarcastic)

*announcers's voice*

For your latest example, ladies and gentlemen, check out GCG's "DO you people ever sleep?!" thread.

Like I aid, the kid must be a sucker for punishment. Maybe he has a humiliation fetish?

Snoopbert
Check out the "Immigration in the US" on page 4 to see another lie.

Ronny
"Not for a week" eek!

Storm
What about the 'No names please'...

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Ronny
Like I aid, the kid must be a sucker for punishment. Maybe he has a humiliation fetish? hysterical oh god I just pictured a guy at his prom being announced prom king going up on stage and havng blood and feathers poured all over him with the entire school laughing at him and his rolling around on the stange rubbing his nipples laughing *oh god im crying*

Snoopbert
We haven't named anyone.

Snoopbert
Originally posted by WindDancer
Hmm...anyone remenbers the White Lady incident more than a year ago? She claim that someone had a heart attack and she was exposed when we ask her about the condition of the patient. In fact, that is the only named one I can see.

Storm
You' re directly referring to the member.

Snoopbert
It is obviously, a certain member, but the posts don't contain the name(s) of the people being referred. But how is it directly?

WD named someone specifically, wouldn't that be direct?

Storm
Which I don' t approve as well.

PVS
the greatest lie ever told at KMC.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=333236&highlight=april+fools

courtesy of my sick mind and much help from my friends smile

DarkC
Originally posted by Storm
You' re directly referring to the member.

I didn't say his name. So no, it wouldn't be directly referring. Directly referring to the thread where it happened, yes.

Lana
Originally posted by PVS
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=333236&highlight=april+fools

laughing I remember that....

PVS
we must have pissed of literally hundreds of fanboys laughing out loud

Snoopbert
That is hilarious PVS! Nice job.

Lana
Hey, pissing off fanboys is fun, I do it nearly everytime I close a thread in the VG vs. forum laughing out loud stick out tongue

DarkC
Hey, pissing off fanboys is fun, I do it nearly everytime I close a thread in the VG vs. forum laughing out loud stick out tongue
Very satisfying in its own way, I assume. stick out tongue

Lana
It's kind of amusing to see how worked up they get over something so stupid and trivial.

Frozen kisses
oh here is a great lie..

Im single and i like you

then you find out they are married

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by PVS

That's fooking hillarious. Look at all the SW fans literally pissing themselves!!! laughing out loud

I guess I would have too, had I been there.

Ronny
Originally posted by PVS

courtesy of my sick mind and much help from my friends smile hysterical what the hell you bastard

Ronny
oh here is a great lie..

Im single and i like you

then you find out they are married Rude married people no

Snoopbert
laughing out loud

DaCanadianMoose
oh here is a great lie..

Im single and i like you

then you find out they are married

Or better yet...I'm a hot chick with a great body and insatiable sex drive....and I want you.....so lets 'cyber'...

Then you find out his name is Larry from Omaha...

What the f**k?

my friend told me about that one..

Frozen kisses
Or better yet...I'm a hot chick with a great body and insatiable sex drive....and I want you.....so lets 'cyber'...

Then you find out his name is Larry from Omaha...

What the f**k?

my friend told me about that one..

hey my name is larry and im from omaha

Snoopbert
Let's cyber anyway.

DaCanadianMoose
hey my name is larry and im from omaha

laughing out loud But we haven't......blink Oh..riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.... embarrasment stick out tongue

PVS

yes, you gotta treasure life's more simple pleasures happy

hysterical what the hell you bastard

oh we were called far worse that day laughing out loud

WindDancer
Originally posted by Snoopbert
It is obviously, a certain member, but the posts don't contain the name(s) of the people being referred. But how is it directly?

WD named someone specifically, wouldn't that be direct?

Indeed, a made a mistake by naming the former KMC member (she's been ban). Wanna issue me a warning?

Ronny
Originally posted by PVS
yes, you gotta treasure life's more simple pleasures happy

oh we were called far worse that day laughing out loud hysterical You deserved it.

Snoopbert
Indeed, a made a mistake by naming the former KMC member (she's been ban). Wanna issue me a warning? laughing out loud

PVS
Indeed, a made a mistake by naming the former KMC member (she's been ban). Wanna issue me a warning?

WD, please be advised that you are not permitted to name other kmc members in this thread, as it could bring about sock trolling in retalliation.
ill let you off with a warning this time, but please dont let it happen again.

Snoopbert
I already warned him via PM. We make a good team stick out tongue

Captain REX

There are some pathological liars running around here.

I've caught about three in the GenFic. Two were stolen online stories that the writers joined KMC just to tell me that they need to be thwapped; another was some idiot 12-year-old from Canada trying to plagerize Fyodor Dostevsky's (sp?) 'Crime & Punishment.'

Salem07
Originally posted by Captain REX
I've caught about three in the GenFic. Two were stolen online stories that the writers joined KMC just to tell me that they need to be thwapped; another was some idiot 12-year-old from Canada trying to plagerize Fyodor Dostevsky's (sp?) 'Crime & Punishment.'

yeah yeah, sure you didstick out tongue

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Captain REX
another was some idiot 12-year-old from Canada trying to plagerize Fyodor Dostevsky's (sp?) 'Crime & Punishment.'

Well if your gonna plagiarise something, you might as well go big!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.