Battlefront II - Prison Break

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NoFate007
Ok, I'm playing Battlefront II, and I'm doing the whole Rise of the Empire thing and whatnot, and I'm on Prison Break, the level inside the Death Star. For some reason, I CANNOT find that freakin hangar that they attack. First attack I'm fine. I'm good with everything up until they give me that time limit. I can't find where I'm supposed to go - the damn place is like a maze. Everything looks alike, and that little map doesn't help at all. Can anyone tell me a little walkthrough of where I'm supposed to go, starting from the enemy point you capture before it? Thanks.

Knuckles X 20
ermm i can offer a lil help you know were the room is with all the walkways wekk from the last walk way there is a corridor i think and from there stairs going to a room with a cp in it there should be a door in the room follow this round u surgest using a racket laurcher to blow up the ship

NoFate007
Thanks. I got it on the first try today.

Lana
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=330597&highlight=battlefront

Next time ask in the existing thread smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.