ARE you a snitch!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
Would you snitch on someone for doin something really bad or will you leave the scene and mind youre own bussiness! I dont snitch at all.

Mr Parker
depends on how bad it is and who the person is.If its someone I hate,then of course I will. big grin

JacopeX
Well i would actually do somethin to him if I hate him

crazylozer
Oh yeah, even if I knew where mass murderers were hiding, or who attacked innocent people, I definitely wouldn't tell the police where they were. WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM!?! What's more important, your reputation or justice? Seems pretty obvious what kind of person you are.

WindDancer
Is there a reward for being a snitch? whistle

JacopeX
Youre reputation. Screw justice

crazylozer
Edit.

JacopeX
I know, i agree!

Darth Macabre
If there was something in it for me, I'd snitch. If it was my butt on the line, and I needed to narc on someone else to get out of trouble, id do it in a second.

Only when theres nothing in it for me would I not.

Yes, I am selfish and greedy.

crazylozer
Geez...now I feel like a righteous prick....

Imperial_Samura
Am I one of those little winged balls that Harry Potter catches in that flying game? No.

As to whether if I saw something really bad would I inform the correct authorities? You bet I would, regardless of reward or reputation or whatever. I believe strongly in justice, and the law, though not perfect, is a vital part of society. I know if something bad happened to me, or someone I cared about, I would want answers, I would want the offender caught and I would hope someone would have the common decency to come forward and provide the information needed to see justice done. And since I consider myself a person with common decency I would do the same.

Does this make me a snitch? No, just a member of the human race who would do what's right. There is a major difference between holding back information on a serious crime, and holding back information about how your little brother is the one who accidentally dented the car (unless he dented the car running over some child or something, in which case I would convince him to turn himself in.)

-hh-
Originally posted by WindDancer
Is there a reward for being a snitch? whistle nice avatar.

-hh-
Originally posted by JacopeX
Youre reputation. Screw justice screw justice? before you had lyrics in your sig which was talking about revolution and freezing the government etc...

hypocritical aren't you.

DarkC
Depends on the situation...

Leo.M
no no expression i don't snitch on people happy

shyguy
normally no but if a better offer comes along for being a snitch then yes

Coldfire
I don't snitch happy

cruel jedi
depends erm

JacopeX
I know this kid who saw trhese guys smoking in the bathrooms and told on them. Everyone hates him now and has no friends.

Rogue Jedi
i dont consider myself a snitch. a while back i knew that someone was stealing from the cash drawer at work and told on them. does that make me a snitch?

BakaXero
does the report button count as snitching?

KharmaDog
Youre reputation. Screw justice

With every post you make yourself look like a f*cking idiot!

This whole "Stop Snitching" crap with t-shirts an all is stupid. It is not only a pathetic fashion craze, but it also a stupid message.

IF you don't have the balls to stand up for other peole and do what's right, then just admit to it. Don't hide behind a slogan that some a**hole thought up to make a few bucks.

crazylozer
Question to everyone here: What is a snitch? JacopeX's original question asked if you saw someone doing something really bad, would you tell. But then, if say you saw a person kill...your mother, you wouldn't tell anyone? I think snitch would be the wrong word to use, but that counts as something really bad doesn't it?

Darth_Erebus
What is a "snitch"? Depends on what it is. Having been the victem of a crime (burglery), I would most definitly turn someone in when someone else is a victem. On the other hand in a victemless crime where someone was say...smoking pot, no, I would not.

JacopeX
Originally posted by BakaXero
does the report button count as snitching? yes HELL YEZ, thats why i never use it

JacopeX
Originally posted by KharmaDog
With every post you make yourself look like a f*cking idiot!

This whole "Stop Snitching" crap with t-shirts an all is stupid. It is not only a pathetic fashion craze, but it also a stupid message.

IF you don't have the balls to stand up for other peole and do what's right, then just admit to it. Don't hide behind a slogan that some a**hole thought up to make a few bucks. No its so you wont get youre ass kicked. If you snitch, you btta go hide cuz youll get the hell beat out of ya. big grin

JacopeX
Originally posted by crazylozer
Question to everyone here: What is a snitch? JacopeX's original question asked if you saw someone doing something really bad, would you tell. But then, if say you saw a person kill...your mother, you wouldn't tell anyone? I think snitch would be the wrong word to use, but that counts as something really bad doesn't it? Well, i would only snith about this'

My parents getting murdered

Something extermely bad happened to me

I would snitch, but for everything else, i would neva eva eva eva snitch

KharmaDog
No its so you wont get youre ass kicked. If you snitch, you btta go hide cuz youll get the hell beat out of ya. big grin

That's an excuse to not stand up to the people who are wronging you.

IF you are scared fine, but don't hide behind some false sense of honour.

You lie, plagiarise and act like a total ass. I'd bet you'd "snitch" on someone in a second.

JacopeX
That's an excuse to not stand up to the people who are wronging you.

IF you are scared fine, but don't hide behind some false sense of honour.

You lie, plagiarise and act like a total ass. I'd bet you'd "snitch" on someone in a second. LMAO, are you a snitch cuz it seems like it.

Sir Whirlysplat
No - I do not snitch!

Storm
Snitching... no, being responsible, yes.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

crazylozer
Well, i would only snith about this'

My parents getting murdered

Something extermely bad happened to me

So the world revolves around you. 'Snitching' in your definition being telling anyone anything, you would never snitch to help another person. If that's true, then many 'snitches' are a lot braver than you. Okay, so if you 'snitch' someone might beat you up, but even knowing that, they do the right thing. That's called courage, and I think that's a reputation to be a lot more proud of than being a selfish wannabe tough guy.

JacopeX
So the world revolves around you. 'Snitching' in your definition being telling anyone anything, you would never snitch to help another person. If that's true, then many 'snitches' are a lot braver than you. Okay, so if you 'snitch' someone might beat you up, but even knowing that, they do the right thing. That's called courage, and I think that a reputation reputation to be a lot more proud of than being a selfish wannabe tough guy.

No if i snitch, here are list of things that will happen to you if you snitch:

Threats (murder types or physically))

Getting jumped by many people

Reputation as a snitch all over the school

makes you an a*shole pet to adults

Heres a question: if you were to walk in and seen plenty of people smokin in the bathroom, would you snitch

And no im not tryin to be a wannabe, im jus tryin to mind my own buassiness and try to not get into these types of problems. I already got my own problems/

crazylozer
Would you snitch on someone for doin something really bad or will you leave the scene and mind youre own bussiness! I dont snitch at all.

That was your question. So smoking is doing something REALLY BAD! OOOH! And no, I wouldn't 'snitch' on people who are smoking in the bathroom because that's not really harming anyone but themselves, and that's their choice to make. It's not self-destructive, and they're aware of the risks. But something really bad in my books is a crime. So yeah, I probably would 'snitch' on a criminal unless it was under certain circumstances (they have an actual reason, need psychiatric help, etc.)

TwisterGameX
Smoking in the bathroom. No I will say hello to them and walk away. If it doesn't affect me in anyway constantly then who cares but if they were building a nuke in the bathroom...then yeah I would.

crazylozer
Amending my earlier post...

Serious crimes like theft, assault, murder, world domination, etc.

KharmaDog
LMAO, are you a snitch cuz it seems like it.

Yes I see how what I said could be taken that way:

No, waite I can't. Maybe your problem is that you are a weak child who needs acceptance from others and so you think not telling on them will win their favour.

I don't make it a habit to go to people to tell them what others have done against them unless it is serious.

Unlike you, most people know when to make an adult decision and acceppt the responsibilities. You might to when you grow up.

JacopeX
Amending my earlier post...

Serious crimes like theft, assault, murder, world domination, etc. Actually world domination would be huge and all over world wide, but if youre the first one to find out, i smell money

JacopeX
Yes I see how what I said could be taken that way:

No, waite I can't. Maybe your problem is that you are a weak child who needs acceptance from others and so you think not telling on them will win their favour.

I don't make it a habit to go to people to tell them what others have done against them unless it is serious.

Unlike you, most people know when to make an adult decision and acceppt the responsibilities. You might to when you grow up. Im keeping my word, i will never snitch or rat on someone. Its so childish were i am

KharmaDog
Im keeping my word, i will never snitch or rat on someone. Its so childish were i am

Well that would be o.k. for you because you are a child.

Oh, waite, are you trying to capture that gangsta mystique that everyone exposed you on?

crazylozer
Actually world domination would be huge and all over world wide, but if youre the first one to find out, i smell money

You have no imagination. Certain plans involving hypnosis, microscopic robots, time machines and caffeine dependancies can actually be quite small and based in remote locations...

JacopeX
iight

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by WindDancer
Is there a reward for being a snitch? whistle

Get to keep your life stick out tongue

JacopeX
no

JacopeX
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/beatasnitch.html

Dont snitch

T.M
Depends on how bad it is.

If someone stole a chocolate bar from a shop I wouldn't say anything (unless I worked there) but if someone stole a car and the police asked me if I knew anything I wouldn't keep quite about that.

GCG
Never peached ; always solved a problem internally. My policy has and will always be to maintain strict confidence in a contained event.

Libertine
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
If there was something in it for me, I'd snitch. If it was my butt on the line, and I needed to narc on someone else to get out of trouble, id do it in a second.

Only when theres nothing in it for me would I not.

Yes, I am selfish and greedy.

That reinds me of the time when it was my last ever week at school before i left forever and the teacher dragged me and my friend out of the class to yell at us for writing things about him on the board and sticking stickers to his car. We never did that it was infact my other friend who fancied him and was practicly stalking him. We never told on her but told her to tell him it was her because we were in big trouble... she never did and we still never grassed on her... even though she was in the wrong Id never tell on a friend no matter how pathetic they are.

lil bitchiness

Its not snitching if you saw someone kill somoene else. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.