Uh...help?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
I need to know if this girl likes me.

JacopeX
Who is it?

=Mysta=-kILL
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
need more info. How does she act around you?

Phoenix Aska

lol...how are people suppose to help you based on this info?

Ultimate Hulk43
A girl who goes to my school and used to date mhy friend.

When she first met me she hugged me,a few days ago she was playing but she came up to me saying ''Hi boyfriend'' and today she told me to look at her shirt which is located where her boobs are!Although that was fun. big grin I like her a little but I really want to go with her sis which she was supposed to be helping me with.

Phoenix Aska
how many times have you met her sister?

Ultimate Hulk43
The girl I'm talking about isn't in my class and she's the one I wanted to know if she likes me from the stuff she did,which is what I posted above.Her sister is in my class.I kind of like them both.

Phoenix Aska
The girl I'm talking about isn't in my class and she's the one I wanted to know if she likes me from the stuff she did,which is what I posted above.Her sister is in my class.I kind of like them both.

lol..as good as it sounds i dont think they'd want to share you..but it sounds like she likes you. Does she act that way around other guys?

Ultimate Hulk43
I have no idea,they're not both in my class.She's in 8th grade.

Phoenix Aska
I have no idea,they're not both in my class.She's in 8th grade.

well im pretty sure that she likes you...lol thats how most girls act..hugging and jumping on people lol.

Ultimate Hulk43
Well,her sister is in my class and I wanted to go with her but if she doesn't go with me by Febuary do you think I should go with her sister(the one I was wondering if she likes me or not)?

Phoenix Aska
yup you should go with whichever one hugged you and called you her bf.

Ultimate Hulk43
She used to go with my friend and my mom says even if she does like me I shouldn't go with her cause she used to go with my friend.Oh the irony!

Phoenix Aska
She used to go with my friend and my mom says even if she does like me I shouldn't go with her cause she used to go with my friend.Oh the irony!

lmao

oh yes it is ironic isnt it?

i was in a similar ituation myself not to long ago...well kind of similar...hmmm pretty close to the same...whatever...

it sucks.

rej1587
Ehh..she might, but I wouldn't try it if I were you.

Ultimate Hulk43
So,should I go with her or not if she does like me?I don't know if she does for sure yet.

Phoenix Aska
So,should I go with her or not if she does like me?I don't know if she does for sure yet.

well it's up to you now. It depends how you think your friend might react to it. He'll either react to hating it and dis-liking you, or being happy for you and not really caring.

Sgt. Hairy
So,should I go with her or not if she does like me?I don't know if she does for sure yet. How long ago did she break up with your friend? To me it sounds that she might be trying to get with you to get back at her ex-boyfriend, which is your friend. I suggest for you not to make things complicated by going out with her.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
well it's up to you now. It depends how you think your friend might react to it. He'll either react to hating it and dis-liking you, or being happy for you and not really caring.

We've been friends since 3rd grade.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Sgt. Hairy
How long ago did she break up with your friend? To me it sounds that she might be trying to get with you to get back at her ex-boyfriend, which is your friend. I suggest for you not to make things complicated by going out with her.

I think they broke up around the end of last month and I know for a fact she wouldn't date me to get back at my friend.

Phoenix Aska
We've been friends since 3rd grade.

as i said before, it's up to you now. I'm sure she probably likes you so i answered your question stick out tongue

Ultimate Hulk43
I guess only time will tell.

Phoenix Aska
I guess only time will tell.

lol...not to worry you or anything but if you wait to long you'll be too late.

DarkC
Next time she does something a little suggestive, ask her why she's acting this way.

Ultimate Hulk43
I know cause next year she won't even go to our school anymore.

DarkC
I know cause next year she won't even go to our school anymore.
ACT FAST!

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by DarkC
Next time she does something a little suggestive, ask her why she's acting this way.

Maybe.

a1hsauce
just flirt with her..if she flirts back thats a pretty good sign...keep that up and then see where that leads you

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by DarkC
ACT FAST!

I don't want to ask her directly does she like me because it might ruin our friendship if she doesn't so how do I find out?

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by a1hsauce
just flirt with her..if she flirts back thats a pretty good sign...keep that up and then see where that leads you

What should I do or say?She knows I like her sister and she's trying to get me to go with her so right now I think I like two girls.Is that weird? confused

a1hsauce
no its not wierd..but you gotta choose homeboy...you cant have your cake and eat it too. Most if not all girls arent into the whole take me but you can have my sister too. Ultimately you gotta choose between her or her sister.

Ultimate Hulk43
How do I find out if she likes me anyway?

a1hsauce
lol just talk to her dude... youll get a better feel for things after that...if youre still not sure, go up to one of her friends and ask them

Ultimate Hulk43
I don't know any of her friends.Like I said,I don't want to ask her directly so how do I find out?

a1hsauce
ohhh brother. talk to her...if its not obvious then itll take time. spend time with her. if it ends up looking like shes looking for you like during lunch or in between classes then its a pretty good sign shes into you

Ultimate Hulk43
Alright.I do talk to her at our lockers sometimes so there it is. wink

a1hsauce
lol just talking to her at the lockers isnt enough man..does she talk to you at the bus stop. in the lunch line. during class. does she text you during class, does she email you, does she im pm icq you. does she always smile when youre talking to her. does she lick her upper lip when you see her. All these things need to be taken into account dude.

Ultimate Hulk43
We don't get bus-rides and I don't have a cell phone right now and I don't think she does either.And we don't use computers at school,we don't go to computer class like we were supposed to...those bastards!I don't know if she licks her upper lip but today she told me to look at her shirt...that's all I'm saying.

shaber
You're not very sensitive I take it! Are they attractive?

Ultimate Hulk43
Yes.

shaber
How about you?

Ultimate Hulk43
I think I look okay.Oh and one day she told me she thinks boys with glasses are cute,I have glasses.

a1hsauce
We don't get bus-rides and I don't have a cell phone right now and I don't think she does either.And we don't use computers at school,we don't go to computer class like we were supposed to...those bastards!I don't know if she licks her upper lip but today she told me to look at her shirt...that's all I'm saying.
Youre missing thepoint. theres more to flirtation and getting to know a person than giggles and laughs. look deeper. not too deep cause then youre searching for disparaties

shaber
I won't wear glasses unless absolutely necessary and won't be photographed in them.

It's sometimes hard to tell whether girls are teasing or not.

Ultimate Hulk43
Alright.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by shaber
I won't wear glasses unless absolutely necessary and won't be photographed in them.

It's sometimes hard to tell whether girls are teasing or not.

She was serious.

Ultimate Hulk43
Okay,so the girl says she wants to go with me but then she says she goes with my friend.Two boyfriends?WTF?!

Ultimate Hulk43
A little help would be greay guys.

Darth Macabre
Your what in 7th grade? So what if she has two boyfriends, you're not going to marry the girl. A little experience would be good for you before Highschool.

Ultimate Hulk43
I'm in 6th and I'm one of them.I was about to give her my number but class started....damn bells.

Ultimate Hulk43
Hello?

Darth Macabre
I'm in 6th and I'm one of them.I was about to give her my number but class started....damn bells.

6th? Well, you still have time to gain the experience I said during 7th and 8th. If you were in 7th I'd say do it, but 6th you still have time to grow and mature. Do you like the girl a lot? or just think she's a cutie?

Ultimate Hulk43
She already said she goes with me and then she said she goes with my friend too.

Darth Macabre
She already said she goes with me and then she said she goes with my friend too.

Saying and doing are two different things you know. Have you gone out on a date with her yet?

mysterio69
yo yo, playa! hook up wit her an' da sista! yo yo yo!

bloody bows1
just straight up ask her...or write a poem put in locker and if she answers she does simple...

Ultimate Hulk43
I think she might have been joking.

silver_tears
If you're in 6th grade you're too young to be here no expression

Ultimate Hulk43
What does that have to do with anything?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.