Someone hits you...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
You know wut i would do...hit him back

Phoenix Aska
well if they did it intentionally i'd hit him back...

Ultimate Hulk43
I hit them back.This boy came up to me yesterday and almost pushed me out my seat so I pushed his ass on the table which is actually kind of funny. laughing This all started cause I called him ratboy.

WindDancer
Ask that person politely why did they hit you....

.....Ah Screw it!

HIT THEM BACK!

Commando Queen
Hit There Sorry Asses Back of course !

DarkC
Depends on whether they mean it as fun or not.

If fun, I hit them back, smiling.
If not, I hit them back, snarling like a wild animal.

Ultimate Hulk43
Some people are like ''HEY!!Why'd you hit me?That hurted!'' and then runs away crying.Well,my advice towards those people is work out,become stronger and learn how to fight!

Darth Macabre
Hit them back. Twice as hard, and twice as many times.

Ultimate Hulk43
And in the face!! evil face

Snoopbert
I'd lean on them.

Ultimate Hulk43
huh

shyguy
if someone hits you you hit them right back

a1hsauce
depends on the situation..i might not hit them back

GCG
You would not want to know my reply.

Even I want to forget what I would do cause I actually do what I should not have done. no expression

Pyrofly
hit them back and/or yell smile im not too good at shuting up when i need to

Raven Guardia
I Personally find it amusing to insult. be like "is that as hard as you can hit/punch?"..."geez, there for a second I thought my little sister was hitting me" that might sound lame, but find something you know thats insulting to them and use it stick out tongue but of course if your feeling aggressive hit them back evil face

silver_tears
If it's a guy, turn around and walk away never to see him again smile
Female, probably be confused no expression

Snoopbert
Here's a better question:

What if a girl xcomes up to you (And you're a guy) and punches you in the face?

You know full well fighitng back will get you labeled as a woman beater, but walking away will get you the all-mighty "Beat up by a girl" award. Which do you do?

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Snoopbert

You know full well fighitng back will get you labeled as a woman beater, but walking away will get you the all-mighty "Beat up by a girl" award. Which do you do?
my jr. year of high school at a pep rally it was the boys varsity soccer team playing basketball against the varsity girls soccer team. I got floored about 10 times by this one girl who was SMOOOOKIN HOT i mean she practically elbowed me beat me kicked me triped me did everything but swing at me in front of the whole school.... I did nothing. when the rally was over and we were outside, I had half the entire school guys congratulating me and giving me high fives....big grin I felt like a beat up King that day cool

Snoopbert
Heh. Sometimes it is better to do nothing.

In the case I'm referring too, it's not a basketball game, it's just a rnaomd "Walk up too and punch".

a1hsauce
Heh. Sometimes it is better to do nothing.

In the case I'm referring too, it's not a basketball game, it's just a rnaomd "Walk up too and punch".
well in that case, i would be stunned! i would be frozen, i wouldnt know what to do. what i would prolly do is start throwing shit. not at her but start getting KING KONGlike making noise louder than hell on earth and try to scare the shit out of people. that would be my release yes

Leo.M
Depends on the situation and whether it's a guy or a girl.

Fun in games with a guy, hit them back and call them a b!tch big grin
Not fun in games with a guy, beat the sh!t out of them chair

Fun in games with a girl, look at them like this >> no expression wait like 10 seconds and say OW no expression... then I'd laugh my ass off laughing
Not fun in games with a girl, "OW, oh you've done it now, wait right here, I'll go get my girlfriend and a camera shifty evil face

Raven Guardia

be like "Chill woman, go take your midol" no expression

Mišt
If a girl hits on me Id get her numbernaughty

Oh you meant physical violence no expression

Thunder Fox

You know full well fighitng back will get you labeled as a woman beater, but walking away will get you the all-mighty "Beat up by a girl" award. Which do you do? i wouldn't fight her but i wouldn't let her beat me up either

Raven Guardia

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
be like "Chill woman, go take your midol" no expression
lol that would prolly lead to more hitting yes

GCG

haha ; last Friday my friend got assaulted twice by his girlfriend on the same night. He ended up with a black eye.

Oh. It was his birthday btw laughing out loud

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by a1hsauce
lol that would prolly lead to more hitting yes

then take her by her wrists and be like "why dont you use all this energy in bed?" roflmao

Originally posted by GCG
haha ; last Friday my friend got assaulted twice by his girlfriend on the same night. He ended up with a black eye.

Oh. It was his birthday btw laughing out loud

wow, wonder what he felt like laughing out loud

a1hsauce
then take her by her wrists and be like "why dont you use all this energy in bed?" roflmao

blink woah...i thought you were innocent lol

GCG
I was; "What did Rhonda give you for your birthday ?"

Him: "An Assault" laughing out loud

Snoopbert
Originally posted by GCG

Oh. It was his birthday btw laughing out loud are they going out still?

Raven Guardia
blink woah...i thought you were innocent lol

I am not always so innocent shifty

Mišt
you probably like the physical violence stick out tongue

whistling shifty

GCG
are they going out still?

Yeah ; of course.

Snoopbert
Originally posted by GCG
Yeah ; of course. Why!?

a1hsauce
I am not always so innocent shifty
Well why dont you I'm not always so innocent myself on over here shifty

Raven Guardia

Raven Guardia
Well why dont you I'm not always so innocent myself on over here shifty

shifty shifty do you need to be tamed? shifty

GCG
Why!?

You expect me to ask ? blink I dont know why. Its between them and I would not want to interfere knowing her feistyness.

If you saw her you wouldnt believe she would be capable of it. Once you get to know her, she's explosive.

a1hsauce
shifty shifty do you need to be tamed? shifty
yes the lion in me does shifty raaaawwwrrr woof woof blink oh wait they dont do that confused

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by GCG
You expect me to ask ? blink I dont know why. Its between them and I would not want to interfere knowing her feistyness.

If you saw her you wouldnt believe she would be capable of it. Once you get to know her, she's explosive.

Killer Queen with a laser beam laughing out loud

Mišt
Mooo!

Raven Guardia
yes the lion in me does shifty raaaawwwrrr woof woof blink oh wait they dont do that confused

no they dont. nostick out tongue

Snoopbert
Originally posted by GCG

If you saw her you wouldnt believe she would be capable of it. Once you get to know her, she's explosive. Scary.

cool blue14
if guy beat the shit out of him
girl get my girl to beat her up then ***** smack her

cool blue14
lol i voteing and said cry

bogen
belt the funk out o' them. then spit on em'.

cool blue14
i would spit on them that's sick to me sisses to dat

Council#13
I agree with what everyone says about hitting them back and harder

JacopeX
In my school, if a girl hits a guy, the guy hits back. Everyone in my school can take hits and know how to fighjt. If you dont know how to fight, get the hell out of the school, anyway the guy would the girl back and they would fight. People dont give a shit.

Rogue Jedi
heres how i was raised. if a girl hits me, under no circumstances can i retaliate. A GUY CANNOT HIT WOMEN.
a guy can call me whatever, spit on me, call my mom every name in the book, but i just walk away. but if he puts his hands on me, its on. the fights i got into, i never got into trouble cuz the guy always threw the first punch.

Council#13
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
heres how i was raised. if a girl hits me, under no circumstances can i retaliate. A GUY CANNOT HIT WOMEN.
a guy can call me whatever, spit on me, call my mom every name in the book, but i just walk away. but if he puts his hands on me, its on. the fights i got into, i never got into trouble cuz the guy always threw the first punch.

What the f**k? I grew up with sisters, so a girl hits me, it's on!!! but if they dont, no reaction. my quick wits get me out of getting pretty pissed

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by JacopeX

Depending who it is. Kid no Girl no unless she is trying to kill me a guy my age, I will kick his ass if he even thought of hitting me.

Council#13
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Depending who it is. Kid no Girl no unless she is trying to kill me a guy my age, I will kick his ass if he even thought of hitting me.

box

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Council#13
box

sad

Rematch 2guns

Council#13
okay

gunsmilie

xyz jedi
I'd hit them back.

Council#13
no! you transform them into a dragon!velho

TwisterGameX
no! you transform them into a dragon!velho

That tactic didn't work to well for the smilie now did it ? confused

Council#13
no it didnt

TwisterGameX
no it didnt
What gave you the clue ?

KharmaDog

Is this another attempt to make a thread where you are all gangsta and tough Jacopex? Kind of a stupid and open question.

Why did the person hit you? Was it something you did? Was it a random act of violence? Was it retrobution? How hard did they hit you? Was it in fun? Was it with malevolence? Was it with discipline in mind?

And who hit you? A girl? Your mom? Your dad? A friend? An enemy? A stranger?

I have a feeling that you created this thread to sound tough and be a badass 14 year old. Perhaps before you start trying to act tough, you should really define what tough is.

Council#13
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
What gave you the clue ?

you, know, im not really sure.... confused

Imperial_Samura
Hmmm. No body has ever dared to hit me, firstly because I never need to be hit, and secondly because most people know I can fight quite well, though I don't like to. Depending on the situation I would likely talk it out, as I see no reason why they would want to hit me, and physical violence is such a waste if it can be worked out peaceably and in a civilised manner. Of course if this failed I would certainly defend myself. Still, I don't see why it need go that far.

TwisterGameX
you, know, im not really sure.... confused

Was it the dragon eating the other smilie and blood splattering on the screen or other ?

Council#13
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Hmmm. No body has ever dared to hit me, firstly because I never need to be hit, and secondly because most people know I can fight quite well, though I don't like to. Depending on the situation I would likely talk it out, as I see no reason why they would want to hit me, and physical violence is such a waste if it can be worked out peaceably and in a civilised manner. Of course if this failed I would certainly defend myself. Still, I don't see why it need go that far.

Same here bro.

For you, twister, i told you im not so sure

Tha C-Master
You know wut i would do...hit him back I try EXTREMELY hard to stay away from violence, but man it can be hard sometimes these kids in the library started it with me, but luckily, for them, they were minors.

Ronny
Hit them back icon5 Son of a ***** has no right hitting a princess like moi.

eggmayo
I kick them. Repeatedly.

Ronny
In the stomach yes

JacopeX
I actually kick pretty damn hard. I get it from soccer cuz when i practice alone, i kick the balls to the goal alot. I do it for hours.

Vathu
If it wasn't a girl, I'd knock him out and pee all over his unconcious body because I'm mean that way. If it was a girl, I'd let them slap me because I don't feel like going to jail. no expression

KharmaDog
I actually kick pretty damn hard. I get it from soccer cuz when i practice alone, i kick the balls to the goal alot. I do it for hours.

The differnece between people and soccer balls is that people kick back.

JacopeX
Still, i kick pretty damn hard.

Vathu
I can punch hard enough for you to have two black eyes a broken nose and your front teeth to be missing. no expression I think that works out better then getting kicked. no expression

Bloigen
Do my fight thing.
This consists of me going mental on the other person.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I try EXTREMELY hard to stay away from violence, but man it can be hard sometimes these kids in the library started it with me, but luckily, for them, they were minors.

laughing

JacopeX
People hit them back the same reason i do....Anger and pain

Bloigen
No one survives my mental attack.

JacopeX
laughing out loud

JacopeX
But still

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.