"I find your lack of faith disturbing"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Am I the only one that upon hearing Vader say "I find your lack of faith disturbing" found it and sounded sarcastic or mocking and maybe with him grinning or even smiling as he said it? Or was he serious and angry and he just said it that way.

Thats like you smashing an xbox360 just to tell the owner, "I found it a little loud at night" with a sarcastic grim, not because it was loud but because you just don't like the guy. lol w/e.

Tangible God
Yaah I thought along those lines too. He seemed so calm as if not even killing that guy was worth his temper. So he mocked him.

Dirk Jade
yea he was just screwing with him. if he wanted to kill the little basterd he could have... i would have vader could have done it within what do you say 2 seconds? .5 to take out the lightsaber 1 to slice the dude in half and .5 to put the lightsaber back?

Next Venom_girl
"Vader! Release him!"
"Awwwwwwww, man! All right...." laughing out loud

Council#13
back from your time in restriction land, Fistofthenorth?

overlord
He gets a thousand chances to better himself.. Free Sorgo!!
Just a shame he had to sock.. Now he'll never be released.

FREEDOM!! rock

steverules
I heard that the guy he did strangle later died from the injuries that he got from vader strangling him, so in the end vader did actually kill him.

Sesse
Who told you that?

Obi Wan said to me that he lives on Dantoine.

Ushgarak
No idea where you heard that, steve- the guy was clearly seen on the Death Star just before it blew.

steverules
HMMMM that's what I thought. It kinda made sense when I was told that he died cause when Vader was strangling him it did look like the kinda thing you could die from plus this guy was a Major star wars fan.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Council#13
back from your time in restriction land, Fistofthenorth?

Ye.. I'm here to stay though. Not goin back..hehe.

cool

Espio X 20
Vader's too cool to be like

*****!!! YOUR LACK OF FAITH IS DISTUBRING, DAMN YOU!!!!!!

And like start jumping up in down in a fit. He said it fine, it added more... character to him.

overlord
Aaargh... I hate reading my old comments..

ToMacco
That guy was an ignorant punk.

And Vader basically was saying "You better beleive me, you little bastard." when he strangled him.

Red Superfly
That guy is also a retard, along with anyone over the age of 30 that doesn't know of the force.

Han Solo, is now a retarded skeptic too, unfortunately.

You see, none of them seem to remember the BIG F*CKING WAR WITH JEDI IN IT when they were at least ten years old.

That would be like me saying Margeret Thatchers reign as Prime Minister was "stuff of fairytales".

Nice going Lucas.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Red Superfly
That guy is also a retard, along with anyone over the age of 30 that doesn't know of the force.

Han Solo, is now a retarded skeptic too, unfortunately.

You see, none of them seem to remember the BIG F*CKING WAR WITH JEDI IN IT when they were at least ten years old.

That would be like me saying Margeret Thatchers reign as Prime Minister was "stuff of fairytales".

Nice going Lucas. Movie chronology error.

steverules
I think Han Solo eventually believed in the force, epecially when he tried to shoot vader on cloud city. Look here is the clip.http://www.starwarsspoofs.com/bespin.html

Espio X 20
My Internet connection's too slow to look at clips :l
What happens in it?

steverules
I would say but it would knida ruin the whole thing.

Tangible God
Lol, that was good.

steverules
I know, I liked it.

Captain REX
Haha, Vader owned himself...

Anyways, he was mocking Motti.

steverules
The dark side of the force is a strong one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.