king kong vs hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cybermaster
who u think is bigger and stronger ? king kong or hulk from the movie. the hulk from the movie is much bigger than the ones from the comic books big time. so thats why i put that hulk on here.

joesha28
Hulk more destructive....

Ogros
Originally posted by cybermaster
who u think is bigger and stronger ? king kong or hulk from the movie. the hulk from the movie is much bigger than the ones from the comic books big time. so thats why i put that hulk on here.

Kong is obviously bigger. Stronger? Hulk.

NoFate007
Hulk would win. This is his type of match, a really big, really strong idiot to fight lol

cybermaster
Originally posted by Ogros
Kong is obviously bigger. Stronger? Hulk. i agree there. king kong is a little taller than hulk. but u see in the movie that hulks muscles are much bigger than king kongs. and king kong doesnt have a healing ability i dont think. but it hardly did anything to him when some of those guys shot him. till the end they got him big time. using those big missels

cybermaster
king kong also screams much harder big time.

house
Hulk has ALOT better durability,healing and strength. I doubt kong could bench 20 tons where hulk on the other hand can lift in excess of 100 tons...And kong is bigger by a bit but that dosn't mean shit.

moshtitan
hulk.

Ultimate Hulk43
Hulk wins 9/10.Or if Kong messes up then Hulk wins 10/10.

cybermaster
Originally posted by house
Hulk has ALOT better durability,healing and strength. I doubt kong could bench 20 tons where hulk on the other hand can lift in excess of 100 tons...And kong is bigger by a bit but that dosn't mean shit. have u seen the new movie yet ? in the new movie king kong throws buses and cars when hes in the city. but yes hulk is much stronger than him.

32Cage
Hulk. No contest. Stronger, faster and MEANER.

Insomniatric
Wow I'm late, but, oh well, I'm going to post anyways.

Hulk is really big and really stupid, that's a bad combination.

Giant Monkey go smash.

psycho gundam
kong dies every time.

only hulk that might lose is the one from the 08 film, every other version would sate the hunger of a small nation with the meat from the corpse.

chomperx9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
kong dies every time.

only hulk that might lose is the one from the 08 film, every other version would sate the hunger of a small nation with the meat from the corpse. any version of hulk takes out any movie king kong easy. hulk much stronger maybe not as tall but hes got a healing factor. if you put king kong and Godzilla together vs hulk OK then maybe there RIP hulk

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by chomperx9
any version of hulk takes out any movie king kong easy. hulk much stronger maybe not as tall but hes got a healing factor. if you put king kong and Godzilla together vs hulk OK then maybe there RIP hulk

including lou ferrigno hulk? stick out tongue

golem370
The King Kong with Jack Black was shown to look like a smart battle harden creature with alot of experience. He threw that large tree trunk of the cliff which could have weighted atleast 1 ton. He swung around with one arm, now he was 25 feet tall he had to weight thousands of pounds. He showed durability by take on more then one Vastatosaurus-Rex that had a bite force of 5 tons. He was also tossed them around pretty easy. Now I know it sounds like I saying that KK will win but just saying he was rather powerful. You will read different opinions on this subject but according to AWF a Adult Silverback is ten times stronger then the biggest American Football player.

Insomniatric
Originally posted by golem370
The King Kong with Jack Black was shown to look like a smart battle harden creature with alot of experience. He threw that large tree trunk of the cliff which could have weighted atleast 1 ton. He swung around with one arm, now he was 25 feet tall he had to weight thousands of pounds. He showed durability by take on more then one Vastatosaurus-Rex that had a bite force of 5 tons. He was also tossed them around pretty easy. Now I know it sounds like I saying that KK will win but just saying he was rather powerful. You will read different opinions on this subject but according to AWF a Adult Silverback is ten times stronger then the biggest American Football player.

Can King Kong brace a 150 Billion ton mountain? I think not.

And to whoever said it, the 08 Hulk would win as well.

The Hulk from the first movie wasn't very impressive, but he was fast as hell, so he'd win too.

Kong would beat Lou Ferrigno, though.

golem370
This is Movie Hulk not comic book Hulk, movie Hulk showed nowhere near the strength it would take to hold that mountain up. The first movie Hulk was pretty impressive tossing a 65 ton tank around a mile.

grimify
Kong got taken out by bullets. stick out tongue Doesn't say much for his durability.

golem370
Those were fifty caliber guns if I think back but it was also battles with the V-Rex. He wasn't a monster he was a huge Gorilla.

WO Polaski
they werent 50. cals planes didnt have 50. cals back then. the ammo they were using in the 40's is the same ammo we use in hunting rifles in modern day.

basilisk
Kong could probably smash Hulk around a bit, but the Hulk had a healing factor and Kong didn't. The Hulk would probably win eventually despite the size difference.

On the other hand, at least one movie Kong fought and defeated a gigantic prehistoric snake, while comic Hulk was soundly defeated by a regular python.

Movie Kong > Prehistoric Snake >>>>> Python >> Comic Hulk.

Insomniatric
This is Movie Hulk not comic book Hulk, movie Hulk showed nowhere near the strength it would take to hold that mountain up. The first movie Hulk was pretty impressive tossing a 65 ton tank around a mile.

Didn't notice it was movie hulk.

The first movie hulk had quite a bit of trouble picking up that big ball shaped thing in that lab in the movie, right before he jumped through the roof, and his dad fell to the ground. He also struggled fighting a mutant poodle.

And after the Hulk from the (much better) remake had enough of the abomination's ass-kicking that he was doing, he beat him pretty easily.

Still, either would one shot kong.

golem370
Originally posted by Insomniatric
Didn't notice it was movie hulk.

The first movie hulk had quite a bit of trouble picking up that big ball shaped thing in that lab in the movie, right before he jumped through the roof, and his dad fell to the ground. He also struggled fighting a mutant poodle.

And after the Hulk from the (much better) remake had enough of the abomination's ass-kicking that he was doing, he beat him pretty easily.

Still, either would one shot kong.

He had trouble at first with that big ball because it was hooked up but once he riped it loose he picked it up and tossed like a beach ball. He tossed a tank around a mile he lifted a huge chunk of earth and threw it at his dad. He fought three dogs of superhuman strength speed and durability. They took tons of hits from a 15 foot monster, they fell 100 or so feet off those trees. Hulk showed smarts by biting the explosive of the rocket and spit it at the helicopter.

Madvillain
The average X-Man would be able to take down King Kong, not to mention Hulk.

Kris Blaze
Hulk showed smarts by biting the explosive of the rocket and spit it at the helicopter.

laughing

Madvillain
Ah, movie Hulk. Movie Hulk still curbstomps King Kong, but not as easily as comic book Hulk.

PRAYERRUN
This reminds me of the time Hulk fought a giant chicken in the Savage Land. He won that match, so I'm guessing he'll win this one.

DarkOdin
Hulk showed smarts by biting the explosive of the rocket and spit it at the helicopter.

I think that it goes both ways.

Smart he know which part of the missle would blow up.

Stupid he put it in his mouth

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by DarkOdin
I think that it goes both ways.

Smart he know which part of the missle would blow up.

Stupid he put it in his mouth laughing laughing out loud Amen to that lol.

d3str0ya10
King Kong.
because superior size
more versatile

we are talking about king Kong right?

cause if we are hulk is no where near that size,
maybe donkey Kong but not king Kong.

PRAYERRUN
lol yeah

CATMANEXE
Kong. after being revived he stalemated Godzilla.

chomperx9
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
King Kong.
because superior size
more versatile

maybe donkey Kong but not king Kong. so its only the size what matters ? so that means reed can whip hulk cause he can stretch higher than his height correct ?

Master Court
Eh.

Movie Hulk? Because Comic Hulk obviously stomps.

Movie Hulk though? I'm tempted to say King Kong, but then again, Hulk didn't have any problems with what he faced in the movies, so that leaves his potential in question. The fight with his pop in that Ang Lee piece of sh*t was some kind of energy battle, so that's hard to gauge. That Norton Hulk fought Abomination, but they didn't attack their environment that much, so it's hard to gauge their power as well.

But if it's a "think fast" thing, I'd have to go with King Kong. Hulk in the Ang Lee movie took a nuke, but it was some strange kinda nuke. So that's irrelevant. Norton Hulk took on those big guns, the same kind that killed King Kong, but this fight isn't against those guns. It's against each other with blunt fists, right?

King Kong beat those giant T-Rex's or whatever. Hulk has trouble with Abomination. Movie-wise, I'd have to say King Kong wins.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Master Court
Eh.

Movie Hulk? Because Comic Hulk obviously stomps.

Movie Hulk though? I'm tempted to say King Kong, but then again, Hulk didn't have any problems with what he faced in the movies, so that leaves his potential in question. The fight with his pop in that Ang Lee piece of sh*t was some kind of energy battle, so that's hard to gauge. That Norton Hulk fought Abomination, but they didn't attack their environment that much, so it's hard to gauge their power as well.

But if it's a "think fast" thing, I'd have to go with King Kong. Hulk in the Ang Lee movie took a nuke, but it was some strange kinda nuke. So that's irrelevant. Norton Hulk took on those big guns, the same kind that killed King Kong, but this fight isn't against those guns. It's against each other with blunt fists, right?

King Kong beat those giant T-Rex's or whatever. Hulk has trouble with Abomination. Movie-wise, I'd have to say King Kong wins. kong almost got owned by the T-Rex's. hulk would have knocked each one out with one hit. his strength is far above kongs

golem370
Those were not T-Rexs they were bigger

golem370
Vastatosaurus Rex- http://godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/Vastatosaurus_Rex

chomperx9
Those were not T-Rexs they were bigger your wrong there cause the T-rex in jurassic park was bigger than the dinos kong fought.

iceman24567
your wrong there cause the T-rex in jurassic park was bigger than the dinos kong fought. no expression

chomperx9
Originally posted by iceman24567
no expression watch Jurassic park 1 where its raining and T rex goes after the kids. he was about 10 feet taller and sounded more ferocious than the T-Rex's from king kong.

iceman24567
Wrong those Rex's weren't that big like 50 feet at the most no expression

golem370
These were the Rexs from King Kong- Vastatosaurus Rex- http://godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/Vastatosaurus_Rex

iceman24567
Jurassic Park Rex -50 feet
King Kong Rex -70 feet
no expression

chomperx9
Wrong those Rex's weren't that big like 50 feet at the most no expression

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwlDW8qFGFA

jurassic park rex is bigger and more ferocious than king kongs rexs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tt9P2qWfWg

the T-rex's in king kong film would get owned by the one from jurassic park.

iceman24567
So the creators of the films are wrong and you are right What the f**k?

Master Court
your wrong there cause the T-rex in jurassic park was bigger than the dinos kong fought.

no expression

laughing

Iceman, you're PRICELESS!

chomperx9
So the creators of the films are wrong and you are right What the f**k? so where did the creators of the film put in the credits that there T-rex was 50 feet tall and the other 70 feet tall sad

iceman24567
My bad the Jurassic Park Rex were 45 feet length wise i guess i was wrong no expression
http://jurassicpark.wikia.com/wiki/Tyrannosaurus_rex
http://godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/Vastatosaurus_Rex

golem370
He also fought three of those Rexs while protecting the girl. The log rolled that massive tree trunk. Look here is a good indication on how strong KK was in the most recent movie and that is he was swing around with one arm, now image that a 6foot silverback weights between 400 and 500lbs he was a full adult male silverback that was 25foot tall. I bet he weighted 25,000lbs 12.5 tons

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/KingKongvsV-Rex.jpg

chomperx9
My bad the Jurassic Park Rex were 45 feet length wise i guess i was wrong no expression
http://jurassicpark.wikia.com/wiki/Tyrannosaurus_rex
http://godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/Vastatosaurus_Rex do yourself a favor and watch both movies again and turn on your surround sound and then come back and give an honest answer which ones they made look bigger and which ones sound more deadly

chomperx9
He also fought three of those Rexs while protecting the girl. The log rolled that massive tree trunk. Look here is a good indication on how strong KK was in the most recent movie and that is he was swing around with one arm, now image that a 6foot silverback weights between 400 and 500lbs he was a full adult male silverback that was 25foot tall. I bet he weighted 25,000lbs 12.5 tons yes he did goot at taking them out but he had some work to do. movie hulk would have knocked each and one of them out with one hit

iceman24567
do yourself a favor and watch both movies again and turn on your surround sound and then come back and give an honest answer which ones they made look bigger and which ones sound more deadly Do yourself a favor and stop trolling/posting roll eyes (sarcastic)

golem370
Well he didn't do it to the gamma dogs he took on three of them and they put up a good fight he was hurt bad and exhausted after the fight. I have never said that KK would win I am just saying he was an impressive creature. I love the pure power of a Silver Back and he was just a 25foot version of them. He also was able to pull apart the closed jaws of the rexs.

psycho gundam
He also fought three of those Rexs while protecting the girl. The log rolled that massive tree trunk. Look here is a good indication on how strong KK was in the most recent movie and that is he was swing around with one arm, now image that a 6foot silverback weights between 400 and 500lbs he was a full adult male silverback that was 25foot tall. I bet he weighted 25,000lbs 12.5 tons

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/KingKongvsV-Rex.jpg an abrams tank like the one hulk hammer threw was like 60 tons, that means king kong in one hand and the rex in the other getting tossed thrice as far as the tank.

and something tells me they won't be getting up after that.

golem370
King Kong tossed the V-Rex with one are 15tons. I think with his durability and the kind of strength he has shown he could do some damage to Hulk but Hulk would win.

chomperx9
1st of all which movie hulk we talking about here ?

darthgoober
TBH if the Gamma Dogs hurt Hulk with a bite, I could picture Kong biting him in half if the opportunity presented itself...

WO Polaski
thatd be a very unrealistic picture then. no expression

incredible "i can tank nuclear explosions" hulk rips king kong in half 9/10 times the final tenth being the possible chance that hulk turns back into bruce lol.

chomperx9
Do yourself a favor and stop trolling/posting roll eyes (sarcastic) try doing some research 1st on the characters you post before posting. king kong was 25 feet tall and the tallest a T-rex can get in size is 35 ft. the ones in king kong werent fully grown yet. the one from jurassic park was an adult. the T-rex from journey to the center of the earth that is the biggest one.

WO Polaski
why does that even matter when the hulk tossed a 60 ton tank a MILE away?

even if you want to say that Kong is close to the hulk in strength because he lifted a 30 ton animal with one hand youd be wrong. so what he lifted him and tossed him what thirty forty feet? one mile is 5280 feet. that means the hulk tossed a heavier object 132 TIMES farther. so kong using two hands would be able to toss the rex, at his very best maximum strength, maybe 70-80 feet. so thats still a hundred times less distance.

if you want to say that theres no proof the hulk tossed the tank a mile we can see that the tank disappeared from view so it had to be at least three or four blocks. thats still over a thousand feet, which is more powerful then anything king kong can ever possibly hope to do.

factor in that the more wounded he gets the BIGGER and STRONGER he gets and that his reflexes are quick enough to catch a rocket from out of the air and this is spite. the hulk would destroy kong. one punch would kill him for sure.

chomperx9
Originally posted by WO Polaski
why does that even matter when the hulk tossed a 60 ton tank a MILE away?

even if you want to say that Kong is close to the hulk in strength because he lifted a 30 ton animal with one hand youd be wrong. so what he lifted him and tossed him what thirty forty feet? one mile is 5280 feet. that means the hulk tossed a heavier object 132 TIMES farther. so kong using two hands would be able to toss the rex, at his very best maximum strength, maybe 70-80 feet. so thats still a hundred times less distance.

if you want to say that theres no proof the hulk tossed the tank a mile we can see that the tank disappeared from view so it had to be at least three or four blocks. thats still over a thousand feet, which is more powerful then anything king kong can ever possibly hope to do.

factor in that the more wounded he gets the BIGGER and STRONGER he gets and that his reflexes are quick enough to catch a rocket from out of the air and this is spite. the hulk would destroy kong. one punch would kill him for sure. yes

iceman24567
try doing some research 1st on the characters you post before posting. king kong was 25 feet tall and the tallest a T-rex can get in size is 35 ft. the ones in king kong werent fully grown yet. the one from jurassic park was an adult. the T-rex from journey to the center of the earth that is the biggest one. The ones in King Kong weren't T-rex's they evolved from T- Rex's and their length were well above 35 feet how about you stop posting until you know what you are talking about.

chomperx9
The ones in King Kong weren't T-rex's they evolved from T- Rex's and their length were well above 35 feet how about you stop posting until you know what you are talking about. even if they werent T-rexs in the king kong movie they made them look like whimps compared to the T-rex in jurassic park. i watched king kong last night and the parts where they where roaring at king kong did not sound ferocious or scary what so ever. the one from jurassic park was much more ferocious and deadly. if you have jurassic park 1 dvd toss it in and just skip to the part where T rex goes after the kids in the car.

darthgoober
even if they werent T-rexs in the king kong movie they made them look like whimps compared to the T-rex in jurassic park. i watched king kong last night and the parts where they where roaring at king kong did not sound ferocious or scary what so ever. the one from jurassic park was much more ferocious and deadly. if you have jurassic park 1 dvd toss it in and just skip to the part where T rex goes after the kids in the car.
Maybe they looked like comparative wimps because they had the chore of trying to take down Kong rather than just chase around a jeep like the T-Rex's...

chomperx9
Originally posted by darthgoober
Maybe they looked like comparative wimps because they had the chore of trying to take down Kong rather than just chase around a jeep like the T-Rex's... talking about there size and how aggresive they sound. doesnt anyone have atleast 5.1 surround sound ? sad

iceman24567
Yeah thats nice your wrong though the Rex's in King Kong were physically more dangerous they had larger teeth they were bigger and they had physical rivals the Apes unlike the Rex's is Jurassic park they had no equal they had no predator after them. You just don't know what your talking about. I have both movies i watched bother at least 3 times so yeah your wrong.

darthgoober
talking about there size and how aggresive they sound. doesnt anyone have atleast 5.1 surround sound ? sad
What makes you so sure the T-Rex was bigger? He didn't seem more than 3 or 4 times taller than the raptors at the end of the movie which would make him between 18 and 24 feat tall.

And of course the T-Rex was more aggressive, he was the big fish in a small pond. The V-Rex's didn't have that luxury...

iceman24567
What makes you so sure the T-Rex was bigger? He didn't seem more than 3 or 4 times taller than the raptors at the end of the movie which would make him between 18 and 24 feat tall.

And of course the T-Rex was more aggressive, he was the big fish in a small pond. The V-Rex's didn't have that luxury... thumb up Exactly he doesn't seem to understand this

chomperx9
Yeah thats nice your wrong though the Rex's in King Kong were physically more dangerous they had larger teeth they were bigger and they had physical rivals the Apes unlike the Rex's is Jurassic park they had no equal they had no predator after them. You just don't know what your talking about. I have both movies i watched bother at least 3 times so yeah your wrong. sorry kong fanboy i have both movies as well. i have king kong on HD DVD and all 3 jurassic park movies on dvd. watched king kong last night yes one of the best movies of all time and kicks ass on HD dvd. but again the T-rexs didnt sound or look as scary as the one from jurassic park.

and when they captured kong and brought him back to NY and jack black says the 25 foot gorilla theres your proof kong is 25 feet tall. and hes taller than the dinos that he fough if you look at the video where they fought. so sorry buddy but your dinos are shorter than 25 feet. and the T-rex from jurassic park was 35 feet tall. says on the description of a T-rex the average size is between 30-35 Ft tall.

iceman24567
sorry kong fanboy i have both movies as well. i have king kong on HD DVD and all 3 jurassic park movies on dvd. watched king kong last night yes one of the best movies of all time and kicks ass on HD dvd. but again the T-rexs didnt sound or look as scary as the one from jurassic park.

and when they captured kong and brought him back to NY and jack black says the 25 foot gorilla theres your proof kong is 25 feet tall. and hes taller than the dinos that he fough if you look at the video where they fought. so sorry buddy but your dinos are shorter than 25 feet. and the T-rex from jurassic park was 35 feet tall. says on the description of a T-rex the average size is between 30-35 Ft tall. Length not height you genius no expression. The average T rex is about 40 feet long the V-Rex's were about 60-70 feet LONG big difference but continue to troll and deny solid proof and call me a fanboy even when your wrong. Ohh they didn't sound or look as scary omg no wai no expression

chomperx9
Length not height you genius no expression. The average T rex is about 40 feet long the V-Rex's were about 60-70 feet LONG big difference but continue to troll and deny solid proof and call me a fanboy even when your wrong. Ohh they didn't sound or look as scary omg no wai no expression well sorry pal but i was talking about there size in height. and be honest when was the last time you watched jurassic park ?

iceman24567
Why does it matter even if the last time i watched was 100 years ago your still wrong.

chomperx9
Why does it matter even if the last time i watched was 100 years ago your still wrong. your wrong buy not admitting there height. what ever species that was in king kong they where shorter than kong and kong is 25 feet tall. T-rex from jurasic park 35 FT tall and more ferocious growling and bigger mouth. the dino from journey to the center of the earth that one owns them both.

iceman24567
Look at the length difference it's not even up for debate to be honest the V-Rex's are almost 2 times as long as regular T-Rex's and no their mouths aren't bigger thats just a dumb statement. A T-rex's primary offensive weapons are their larger heads and mouths as they evolve isn't obvious that their head and mouths would grow too? Well maybe obvious to normal people...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T_rex

chomperx9
Look at the length difference it's not even up for debate to be honest the V-Rex's are almost 2 times as long as regular T-Rex's and no thei mouths aren't bigger thats just a dumb statement. A T-rex's primary offensive weapons are their larger heads and mouths as they evolve isn't obvious that their head and mouths would grow too? Well maybe obvious to normal people...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T_rex maybe in that description thats how big and long they are supposed to be but in the movie THEY WHERE NOT. kong was bigger than them hes 25 feet tall. maybe the species is a little bit longer than the T-rex but T-rex sounds so much more ferocious and aggressive if you watch jurassic park again. also says that they can go up to 25 MPH. in the dino index in jurassic park says the T-rex was capable of running up to 35 MPH

iceman24567
You are aware that Rex's i mean all Rex's are hunch backed? Kong may be taller but legnth wise the V-Rex's are way longer nevermind your just an ignorant fella Ignored.

iceman24567
also says that they can go up to 25 MPH. in the dino index in jurassic park says the T-rex was capable of running up to 35 MPH I wonder why that is? Maybe because they are alot bigger? Now your ignored.

chomperx9
I wonder why that is? Maybe because they are alot bigger? Now your ignored. ever herd of muscle ?

psycho gundam
TBH if the Gamma Dogs hurt Hulk with a bite, I could picture Kong biting him in half if the opportunity presented itself... that's assuming the rex had the same biting power as the gamma fueled dogs.

and the sheer size of their mouth would provide hulk ample leverage to
re-open it or block the upper and lower jaws from gripping him.

all hulk would have to do is disable it's mouth and the rex is useless.

and nothing could catch the hulk since he runs and jumps hundreds of miles per hour.

iceman24567
that's assuming the rex had the same biting power as the gamma fueled dogs.

and nothing could catch the hulk since he runs and jumps hundreds of miles per hour. Yeah the Hulk probably beats the V-Rex's in every category except size but Hulk could grow with anger in the first movie.

psycho gundam
yeah, the second movie version might win, not too sure though.

chomperx9
2003 movie hulk wins for sure. was stronger and bigger than 08 hulk
2008 movie hulk has a chance of getting whipped

d3str0ya10
TBH if the Gamma Dogs hurt Hulk with a bite, I could picture Kong biting him in half if the opportunity presented itself...

So can i.
It look like he had a mean bite too.

darthgoober
that's assuming the rex had the same biting power as the gamma fueled dogs.

and nothing could catch the hulk since he runs and jumps hundreds of miles per hour.
I wasn't talking about a Rex biting him in half, I was talking about Kong...

psycho gundam
oh well, im pretty sure putting hulk near your face is always a bad idea.

d3str0ya10
Still King Kong would win hulk would have to jump to do any damage to king Kong.
reason: because the movies hulk couldn't soak in enough damage to go for any torso shots.
Therefore causing him to jump and go for his face gives king Kong an easy chance to swat him off the map.
(nothing much you can do in mid air even if your the hulk)

Serious Impact
I have to give this one to both 2003 and 2008 hulk over King Kong.

Both may be smaller, but that wouldn't stop either of them from doing some serious damage to Kong and Kong doesn't have a healing factor.

I see the fight playing out a lot like Hulk's fight with Giant-Man (Henry Pym) in the Avenger's animated movie. Sure, I'd probably give Kong the edge over Giant-Man in Strength and even durability, but I don't think it would be enough to make that much of a difference. Giant-Man was barely more than an annoyance for the Hulk and I don't see Kong being much more than that.

Here's a clip of the fight, just to give you an idea:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3t3e1KSlCE

WO Polaski
kong doesnt HAVE any durability.

he was killed by bullets that we use in regular hunting rifles. one punch anywhere from the hulk will shatter bone.

Stoic
kong doesnt HAVE any durability.

he was killed by bullets that we use in regular hunting rifles. one punch anywhere from the hulk will shatter bone.

Just what I was thinking.

golem370
He does have durability look at the scars he has and he was bitten by the Rexs more then once and he was shot by the guys on the island and in the states. He is not as durable as Hulk but he is pretty durable. They said they bite down with 5 tons of pressure I don't know if that means per inch per foot or altogether

d3str0ya10
Were not talking about comic hulk
Serious Impact
wow your so cool for not noticing that and posting a comic version of the hulk.
Originally posted by Serious Impact
I have to give this one to both 2003 and 2008 hulk over King Kong.

Both may be smaller, but that wouldn't stop either of them from doing some serious damage to Kong and Kong doesn't have a healing factor.

I see the fight playing out a lot like Hulk's fight with Giant-Man (Henry Pym) in the Avenger's animated movie. Sure, I'd probably give Kong the edge over Giant-Man in Strength and even durability, but I don't think it would be enough to make that much of a difference. Giant-Man was barely more than an annoyance for the Hulk and I don't see Kong being much more than that.

Here's a clip of the fight, just to give you an idea:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3t3e1KSlCE

Mindset
He used movie Hulks. . .

Stoic
This isn't funny anymore no Kong would beat any Hulk except for the Lou Ferigno Hulk done back in the 70's.

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by Mindset
He used movie Hulks. . .

umm are you retarded look at the link he gave you that wasn't the movie hulk of 2008 or 2003.
i think 2003 could easily beat king Kong but not 08 version.
king Kong can toss a 15 ton V-Rex while hulk struggles to pick up a light armored military vehicle, and it took him multiple hay makers to rip a police car in half.

Mindset
umm are you retarded look at the link he gave you that wasn't the movie hulk of 2008 or 2003.
i think 2003 could easily beat king Kong but not 08 version.
king Kong can toss a 15 ton V-Rex while hulk struggles to pick up a light armored military vehicle, and it took him multiple hay makers to rip a police car in half. Are you retarded?

He is saying he believes the fight between the movie versions of Hulk and Kong would happen similar to the way the fight between Hulk and Giant Man went.

At least have some level of reading comprehension beyond a chimp before you try to insult someone.

facepalm

d3str0ya10
ummm dumb fudge did you not see who i was addressing in my first post???
stupid @$$ i was approaching "Serious Impact" who provided a link learn to read before you think about opening you mouth to me.

mariofacepalm

you just getting more entertaining as the day goes by aint cha.

Mindset
Again, reading comprehension.

I know who you were initially replying to...

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by Mindset
Are you retarded?

He is saying he believes the fight between the movie versions of Hulk and Kong would happen similar to the way the fight between Hulk and Giant Man went.

At least have some level of reading comprehension beyond a chimp before you try to insult someone.

facepalm

well giant man and king kong are completely different.
King kong durability is higher than giant man
king kong is more agile
king kong is more versatile
king kong is stronger (non debatable)
king kong better H2H
king kong instinct to kill

Mindset
Anyway, you might want to address your post to the person who was actually making the argument, I was just letting you know he was using movie Hulk.

d3str0ya10
. . .
That was Multi-Adressive statement.

WO Polaski
He does have durability look at the scars he has and he was bitten by the Rexs more then once and he was shot by the guys on the island and in the states. He is not as durable as Hulk but he is pretty durable. They said they bite down with 5 tons of pressure I don't know if that means per inch per foot or altogether

movie hulk can punch twice as hard (ten times harder in '03 hulks case) then they can bite so thats an irrelevant fact.

and the fact that he has scars means that they hurt him enough for the tissue to scar permanently...

d3str0ya10
HF means nothing, like IMO thing could beat wolverine but he has absolutely no healing factor when those rock are penetrated.
Did you not read my post stating that KK threw a 15 ton animal but hulk could barely pick up a light armored military truck.
That means ALOT in strength terms, plus to top that hulk had NO impressive jumping feats whatsovever.

WO Polaski
i dont care about your post no offense; its inaccurate.

i just rewatched the fight. he "tossed" those t-rexes on three different occasions. two of those times he used the t-rexes own momentum against them, which nullifies the strength feat, and the third time he "tossed" him less then five feet. so it really isnt that big of a thing.

compared to the hulk who jumped several thousand MILES in less then a day, tossed a 3 foot chunk of metal hard enough to knock a 2 ton combat hummer 50 feet (which is farther then anything kong has thrown), as well as effortlessly using a hummer as a baseball ball, is able to put out fires by clapping his hands, isnt even wounded by ROCKET LAUNCHERS and assault rifle bullets (which are stronger then the bullets in the king kong movie), and toss a piece of metal with enough force to tear through a super sonic barrier and still slice through steel, and tanked 50. caliber bullets from a helicopter, as well as be unharmed by said helicopter crashing into him.

lol. this is spite in hulks favor.

It's Faceman
Is this a serious thread ? Hulk would kill Kong.

d3str0ya10
i dont care about your post no offense; its inaccurate.

i just rewatched the fight. he "tossed" those t-rexes on three different occasions. two of those times he used the t-rexes own momentum against them, which nullifies the strength feat, and the third time he "tossed" him less then five feet. so it really isnt that big of a thing.

compared to the hulk who jumped several thousand MILES in less then a day, tossed a 3 foot chunk of metal hard enough to knock a 2 ton combat hummer 50 feet (which is farther then anything kong has thrown), as well as effortlessly using a hummer as a baseball ball, is able to put out fires by clapping his hands, isnt even wounded by ROCKET LAUNCHERS and assault rifle bullets (which are stronger then the bullets in the king kong movie), and toss a piece of metal with enough force to tear through a super sonic barrier and still slice through steel, and tanked 50. caliber bullets from a helicopter, as well as be unharmed by said helicopter crashing into him.

lol. this is spite in hulks favor.
WO Polaski
smile

Thank you.

WO Polaski
is the way that i talk to aggressive? i feel like it discourages people from talking.

Serious Impact
Were not talking about comic hulk
Serious Impact
wow your so cool for not noticing that and posting a comic version of the hulk.

Well, I was really debating about responding to this, since Mindset pretty much did it for me. However, I just had to say something...

First off, why the insult? It was completely unnecessary.

Second, as Mindset pointed out, if you had actually read my post, you'd see that I WAS referring to the movie versions of the Hulk. I just was using the clip as an example of how I believed the fight between the MOVIE Hulks (both versions) would play out versus King Kong. I thought I had made that clear in my first post, but I guess it wasn't clear enough for you.

Third, the Hulk in the clip isn't technically the Comic book version of the Hulk either. He is just an animated version of him, just as the Hulks in the movies are live action (well, technically CG, but you get my point) versions of the comic Hulk.

Now, to continue fleshing out why I think Hulk would win. Just look at the movies. Both Hulks took on modern, advanced military weapons and walked away. In the first movie, he survived a fall from several dozen miles up, as well as thousands of tons of rocks falling on him, when they collapse all those rock formations on him...and this barely even slowed him down. He smashed up, rather easily, two tanks and throw one a ridiculous distance. Those V-Rex things were cool, but they wouldn't stand a chance against the tanks that the Hulk demolished.

As for King Kong, the fight with the V-Rex things was impressive. This shows that he has strength and durability. However, in the end, he died to WWI biplanes taking bot shots at him. Gun fire that would've, at most, tickled either Hulk. He also wouldn't have survived the fall from the Empire State Building, had the planes not gotten him first. Both Hulks would've.

There simply isn't a comparison. Kong can smash him, bite him, toss him all he wants, he's not putting either Hulk down. The same can't be said for Kong surviving the punishment either Hulk would dish out.

PRAYERRUN
ok ok, I'm gonna ask a stupid question so bare with me. When was King King ever in a Comic Book?

Serious Impact
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
ok ok, I'm gonna ask a stupid question so bare with me. When was King King ever in a Comic Book?

Well, from what I was able to figure out from a quick search, King Kong has been in a few comics.

In 1991, Monster Comics produced a 6 issue comic series about the 1932 novel adaptation of King Kong.

Also, Dark Horse produced a graphic novel called "Kong: King of Skull Island," released in 2004, which was an authorized sequel to the 1933 movie.

Finally, Dark Horse also produced another graphic novel based on the 2005 movie called "King Kong: The 8th Wonder of the World."

So, basically, yes, King Kong has been in a few comics.

PRAYERRUN
oh ok. Just checking.

Insomniatric
King Kong.
because superior size
more versatile

maybe donkey Kong but not king Kong.

Please don't tell me you're saying Kong has a chance.

Insomniatric
Jurassic Park Rex -50 feet
King Kong Rex -70 feet
no expression

I doubt either of them were anywhere near that size.

Kong was bigger than the V-Rex's, and he was 25 feet tall.

Mshinu
Hulk Jump! Hulk Smash Stupid Big Ape`s Head!

SMASHH!! Several hundered litres of ape brain flies everywhere.

KK probably beats the last (and better) movie Hulk but not the tank throwing one.

iceman24567

Kong was bigger than the V-Rex's, and he was 25 feet tall. No they were length wise but nice job on ignoring the rest of my posts thumb up

golem370

The Rex in that picture I posted was not standing straight up.

d3str0ya10
WOW people these days on these forums don't know hot to read form the first page to get a feel for whats goin on.

chomperx9

Kong was bigger than the V-Rex's, and he was 25 feet tall. glad someone here has eyes

d3str0ya10

How do you know did you make friends with the big ape and measure em???

Master Court
You know, after thinking about it, I figure that even if Kong went the distance and ate Hulk, Hulk would rip out through Kong's gut. Movie Kong versus Movie Hulk is a pretty good fight, but I think Hulk is much stronger and would last longer because of the HF. Eventually, Hulk would win. But it wouldn't be easy, considering the sheer SIZE of Kong. I mean THINK about it. A thirty to fifty foot gorilla repeatedly hammer fisting you into the ground? But the HF keeps Hulk alive, and eventually he jumps in to take the offensive. And soon after, it's over. The size and combat ability of Kong takes him a long way, but Hulk is super-human, and that makes the big difference.

psycho gundam
You know, after thinking about it, I figure that even if Kong went the distance and ate Hulk, Hulk would rip out through Kong's gut. gorillas don't eat meat, even green meat.

Master Court
gorillas don't eat meat, even green meat.

Oh.

Then I guess Movie Hulk wins either way, anyway.

d3str0ya10
You know, after thinking about it, I figure that even if Kong went the distance and ate Hulk, Hulk would rip out through Kong's gut. Movie Kong versus Movie Hulk is a pretty good fight, but I think Hulk is much stronger and would last longer because of the HF. Eventually, Hulk would win. But it wouldn't be easy, considering the sheer SIZE of Kong. I mean THINK about it. A thirty to fifty foot gorilla repeatedly hammer fisting you into the ground? But the HF keeps Hulk alive, and eventually he jumps in to take the offensive. And soon after, it's over. The size and combat ability of Kong takes him a long way, but Hulk is super-human, and that makes the big difference.

Yeah but 08 movie hulk had no healing factor making him liable to getting slapped out of mid air and KK is no giant man hes faster and if hulk tried to jump on him KK would evade slap him out of the air and some where hard which would severely hurt 08 hulk.

darthgoober
gorillas don't eat meat, even green meat.
Yes they do, gorilla's are omnivores...

Master Court
Yeah but 08 movie hulk had no healing factor making him liable to getting slapped out of mid air and KK is no giant man hes faster and if hulk tried to jump on him KK would evade slap him out of the air and some where hard which would severely hurt 08 hulk.

Weeelll, I wouldn't say he had NO healing factor. They just didn't put it on display as much as 03 Hulk. I mean, look at the fight with Abomination. Hulk was hammered pretty good. But after the fight, Hulk wasn't woozy, no bumps or bruises, no scrapes.

I know if you look close, you see those little scrapes on him, but I kinda figured they were from the transformation. You know, like, stretch marks or something; seeing as how nothing actually seemed to hurt him at all throughout the movie. Except when Abom stabbed him with the bone-spike on his elbow. But wasn't that gone too after the fight?

d3str0ya10
Weeelll, I wouldn't say he had NO healing factor. They just didn't put it on display as much as 03 Hulk. I mean, look at the fight with Abomination. Hulk was hammered pretty good. But after the fight, Hulk wasn't woozy, no bumps or bruises, no scrapes.

I know if you look close, you see those little scrapes on him, but I kinda figured they were from the transformation. You know, like, stretch marks or something; seeing as how nothing actually seemed to hurt him at all throughout the movie. Except when Abom stabbed him with the bone-spike on his elbow. But wasn't that gone too after the fight?

NO when the helicopter flashed on him and he started running the cut wound was still WIDE open and the blood was still dripping out.

Master Court
Well, blood doesn't mark an OPEN wound per-say. It could mark where a wound once WAS though. He's not like the vampires from Interview With A Vampire where even the BLOOD disappears. He could get cut, it closes up, but the blood would still be there.

When it comes to HF, blood doesn't mark an open wound, it marks where a wound was at some point. The fact is, once the fight was over, Hulk didn't even GLANCE at his "wounds". If you had an open gaping wound that was gushing blood, wouldn't you at least NOTICE it? Hulk just went about his business and left.

psycho gundam
Yes they do, gorilla's are omnivores... nah, you're thinking chimpanzees. gorillas are strict leaf eaters, they're not even insectivores either.

chomperx9
About 86% of their diet is leaves, shoots, and stems, 7% is roots, 3% is flowers, 2% is fruit, and 2% ants, snails, and grubs.

darthgoober
nah, you're thinking chimpanzees. gorillas are strict leaf eaters, they're not even insectivores either.
You sure...

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_a_gorilla_an_omnivore

http://www.chacha.com/question/are-gorillas-omnivores

psycho gundam
2% insect intake is negligible. that`s like saying a vegan who eats lollipops once a week is an omnivore also.

darthgoober
2% insect intake is negligible. that`s like saying a vegan who eats lollipops once a week is an omnivore also.
I wasn't arguing that the classification is correct, just that it exist. And regardless of the typical behavior of your average gorilla, I'm all but positive that I've seen Kong bite someone in half before(but it's entirely possible that it was in a different movie than the most recent one).

Starscream M
I wasn't arguing that the classification is correct, just that it exist. And regardless of the typical behavior of your average gorilla, I'm all but positive that I've seen Kong bite someone in half before(but it's entirely possible that it was in a different movie than the most recent one). biting someone in half doesn't prove kong's a meat eater though

psycho gundam
well, my original objection was to the notion that kong would ingest the very meaty hulk, even if he would want to, eating a bulletproof object that gets stronger as it feels pain and frustration is a piss poor idea.

Starscream M
well, my original objection was to the notion that kong would ingest the very meaty hulk, even if he would want to, eating a bulletproof object that gets stronger as it feels pain and frustration is a piss poor idea. theres no way kong could swallow hulk

psycho gundam
he`d grab his tongue or pry his mouth open from the inside till it dislocates.

Starscream M
he`d grab his tongue or pry his mouth open from the inside till it dislocates. plus, hulk won't fit through kong's throat

chomperx9
Originally posted by Starscream M
plus, hulk won't fit through kong's throat even if he did fit he'd still break out.

d3str0ya10
Well, blood doesn't mark an OPEN wound per-say. It could mark where a wound once WAS though. He's not like the vampires from Interview With A Vampire where even the BLOOD disappears. He could get cut, it closes up, but the blood would still be there.

When it comes to HF, blood doesn't mark an open wound, it marks where a wound was at some point. The fact is, once the fight was over, Hulk didn't even GLANCE at his "wounds". If you had an open gaping wound that was gushing blood, wouldn't you at least NOTICE it? Hulk just went about his business and left.

DUDE the wound was OPEN are you BLIND ive watched the movies 9 nights in a row don't tell me what happened are you seriously trying to tell ME what happened!?!?
Smart @$$
mariofacepalm

D_Dude1210
Yeah but 08 movie hulk had no healing factor making him liable to getting slapped out of mid air

How does having no healing factor make him liable to getting slapped in mid-air? O_o does having no healing factor make him an easier target?

Also, even though the 08 movie did not really clearly show-off any kind of healing factor (I can't remember any instances where it did), he DID demonstrate his healing factor on the first movie (in which the 08 movie was a sequel).

WO Polaski
it hurts my heart to see this thread still getting replies.

look. even if 08 hulk doesnt have a heeling factor it wont matter. kongs teeth would shatter on the hulks skin and hed break his hand trying to hit him. there is literally not a single way kong can win this fight.

Insomniatric
HF means nothing, like IMO thing could beat wolverine but he has absolutely no healing factor when those rock are penetrated.
Did you not read my post stating that KK threw a 15 ton animal but hulk could barely pick up a light armored military truck.
That means ALOT in strength terms, plus to top that hulk had NO impressive jumping feats whatsovever.

Didn't Hulk JUST transform when he did that?

The more damage he takes, the less chances Kong has of even living.

Insomniatric
How do you know did you make friends with the big ape and measure em???

Um, no. I have this nifty little doohickey called a DVD, and I popped it into this crazy little "DVD Player".

Insomniatric
I don't see why people thought to make this thread.

Somebody like Spiderman could beat Kong, a couple strong punches to the head from Spidey would probably break Kong's skull.

Or Spidey could nail him in the eye.

Hulk could just lift a tank, if one was around, and pummel Kong with it. Kong's just a big gorilla, there's nothing really that special about him, despite his size.

I'd like to see what would happen in a fight with Ultimate Destruction Hulk (video game) and '03 Hulk. Actually, that wouldn't be a very good fight. Watching Ultimate Destruction Hulk pave the streets with '03 Hulk's carcass would be kind of boring.

Master Court
DUDE the wound was OPEN are you BLIND ive watched the movies 9 nights in a row don't tell me what happened are you seriously trying to tell ME what happened!?!?
Smart @$$
mariofacepalm

This is ridiculous. You have no idea how many times I'VE seen the movie, so your little caps "me" doesn't make sense. Like, what, you think you're an authority on Hulk movies or something? For pete's sake. Nine times in a row? I suppose you wrote the damn thing, too? Lemme tell you something. Nine times in a row is jack shit to me. I go WEEKS watching the same movie every night. I watched Rush Hour 3 every night for almost two months. Departed, Glen Gary Glenn Ross, Iron Man, and any other movie that I like. Incredible Hulk as well. So nine times? Pfft. The fact is, Hulk was a-okay after the fight. You don't get pounded in the face by a giant iron weight by someone with Hulk strength and just walk away from it unless you have an HF. They just didn't over-explain it like that 2003 Ang Lee piece of crap.

He had a cut. Great. A cut does not mean no HF whatsoever. It's been shown that aggravated wounds take longer to heal than little scraps and flesh wounds.

Nine times...

... Dufus.

d3str0ya10
Um, no. I have this nifty little doohickey called a DVD, and I popped it into this crazy little "DVD Player".

Yeh and i DVD player gives you exact proof of what size he was??? i don't think soo.

d3str0ya10
This is ridiculous. You have no idea how many times I'VE seen the movie, so your little caps "me" doesn't make sense. Like, what, you think you're an authority on Hulk movies or something? For pete's sake. Nine times in a row? I suppose you wrote the damn thing, too? Lemme tell you something. Nine times in a row is jack shit to me. I go WEEKS watching the same movie every night. I watched Rush Hour 3 every night for almost two months. Departed, Glen Gary Glenn Ross, Iron Man, and any other movie that I like. Incredible Hulk as well. So nine times? Pfft. The fact is, Hulk was a-okay after the fight. You don't get pounded in the face by a giant iron weight by someone with Hulk strength and just walk away from it unless you have an HF. They just didn't over-explain it like that 2003 Ang Lee piece of crap.

He had a cut. Great. A cut does not mean no HF whatsoever. It's been shown that aggravated wounds take longer to heal than little scraps and flesh wounds.

Nine times...

... Dufus.

Your so stupid i swear i said nine time in a row dufus i obviously watched it more than nine times and you don't need healing factor to be hit by metal and walk away. Ive been hit with a baseball bat when playing with my friends right in the head.I was knocked out for like 4 minutes doesn't mean i have a high HF now does it???

Hulk cut wound didn't heal meaning his HF was little to nothing.

Master Court
Your so stupid i swear i said nine time in a row dufus i obviously watched it more than nine times and you don't need healing factor to be hit by metal and walk away. Ive been hit with a baseball bat when playing with my friends right in the head.I was knocked out for like 4 minutes doesn't mean i have a high HF now does it???

Hulk cut wound didn't heal meaning his HF was little to nothing.

Uh, yeah. It just occurred to me, based on your rather fervent reply that you might a kid, and what with the "baseball with friends" thing. So, I'm calling this off. Ok?

Sorry about the remarks.

To each their own.

Bygones, and all that.

Best of luck.

d3str0ya10
Yeh you too and the baseball thing was an example. Your were talking about how hulk got hit in the head with a big metal object in the movie and he got up. I was just stating that it doesn't really take any HF for that just time to gain consciousness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.