Optimus Prime vs. Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
who wins?

Psycho Ninja
who??

grey fox
Optimus easily.....

Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
who??

Wait a minute , YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF OPTIMUS PRIME eek

Psycho Ninja
nope ??

grey fox
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
nope ??

That's like freaking blasphemy ....You must be educated !!!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/6563/optimus.html

Psycho Ninja
Blasphemy = Mocking Mr. Majestic !!!

grey fox
Who the hell.......?

TheBig Bad Wolf
no xplosive???q

chilled monkey
Optimus has this one in the bag.

Hit_and_Miss
"...You got the touch..... You got the power.."

Optimus can't be defeated...

GODSCRIBE
I see.

thesilverspider
optimus easy

Wally West
Optimus would win just because hes freakin' Optimus Prime!

Madvillain
apoc for the win.

Xplosive
I really don't know well Optimus Prime, except cartoons, everything what I saw from him, realistically, he doesn't stand a chance against Apocalypse.

xmarksthespot
Apocalypse is really born to lose - that's his ultimate purpose in life. Besides he has a big A on his abdomen. So I'll go with Optimus Prime.

Howard_Jones
Optimus Prime.

Madvillain
bump.

Endrict Nuul
Who's Optimus Prime????

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Who's Optimus Prime???? no expression

Seriously?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
no expression

Seriously?

Yes.... mad

Roldz
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Who's Optimus Prime????
Originally posted by grey fox
That's like freaking blasphemy ....You must be educated !!!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/6563/optimus.html

lol

Stewie_Griffin
Come on, guys, this won't even be a fight. Apocalypse will own Prime's robotic ass the entire fight.

Madvillain
Yeah, I think Apoc with all of his Celestial tech is being underrated here.

psycho gundam
nah, you are all underestimating stan bush.

Faceman
Matrix for the win.

UKR
I don't think Optimus can take Apocalypse if Nurr is getting any respect here. I remember in the cartoon, he couldn't even push some oil rigging off himself even tho there were several other Autobots trying at the same time. He needed the help of several Autobots to push the Washington Monument back into place, and in the Marvel comic Optimus and a whole ton of other Autobots were scared away by artillery fire from ordinary tanks. I'd have to say that Transfans tend to grossly overestimate and overhype the abilities of most if not all Transformers.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by UKR
I don't think Optimus can take Apocalypse if Nurr is getting any respect here. I remember in the cartoon, he couldn't even push some oil rigging off himself even tho there were several other Autobots trying at the same time. He needed the help of several Autobots to push the Washington Monument back into place, and in the Marvel comic Optimus and a whole ton of other Autobots were scared away by artillery fire from ordinary tanks. I'd have to say that Transfans tend to grossly overestimate and overhype the abilities of most if not all Transformers.

This is a comic book Vs thread with comic versions and not cartoon.

En Sabah Nur X
Apocalypse is destined to take over marvel earth, obviously filled with future and more powerful versions of all the heroes. He is like the god of evolution in comic form, that is why many disrespect him, just like they disrespect the evolutionary process.

Many religious are against the theory of evolution, though evolution does not go against the belief in a God. It is just blind ignorance.

I guess if they battled the good guy would win, if both were good during this particular fight the edge goes to apoc. Evolution|life always finds a way. Each time even each failure growing stronger, that is why apoc embodying evolution always gets stronger. It's like hulk only instead of anger it is time that increases his strength and powers.

OneDumbG0
Apocalypse beats on Optimus Prime for a while and stands over him ready to deliver the killing blow...

Apocalypse: "It's over Prime...!"

Optimus Prime: "Uhhh... hnnf... N-NEVER!!!!"

*cue optimal pwnage punch* *Apocalypse falls* *Starscream experiences dejavu*

Optimus Prime ftw. :P

Placidity
Originally posted by En Sabah Nur X
Apocalypse is destined to take over marvel earth, obviously filled with future and more powerful versions of all the heroes. He is like the god of evolution in comic form, that is why many disrespect him, just like they disrespect the evolutionary process.

Many religious are against the theory of evolution, though evolution does not go against the belief in a God. It is just blind ignorance.

I guess if they battled the good guy would win, if both were good during this particular fight the edge goes to apoc. Evolution|life always finds a way. Each time even each failure growing stronger, that is why apoc embodying evolution always gets stronger. It's like hulk only instead of anger it is time that increases his strength and powers.

This isnt a philosophy/Religious/Science Discussion Board.

Thats just lol.

"In comic form" - Is there another form of Apocalypse or do you actually believe he exists or something?

Phantom Zone
Who cares?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by En Sabah Nur X

We have a fanatic here run away!!!! before he kills us with a suicide bomb! Maybe OP for the winn... but continue running ppl!

En Sabah Nur X
Originally posted by Placidity
This isnt a philosophy/Religious/Science Discussion Board.

I know, but it does bring a spark to the thread, no?

There's animated form, videogame form, and future digital forms, and if you take the multiverse to be true, there probably are several real ones. Moses could be considered a bible version with the egyptian theme and all.

swerve1988
Apoc wins easy...what can prime do to Apoc?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.