It's fooking Christmas, not Xmas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snoopbert
I'm perfectly serious. Shove that PC up your arse, it's fooking christmas.

a1hsauce
its all FUC.king not fooking stick out tongue

Ultimate Hulk43
X-Mas is short for Christmas. big grin

Just thought I'd throw that out there. big grin

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
X-Mas is short for Christmas. big grin

Just thought I'd throw that out there. big grin

perhaps his parents never taught him that stick out tongue

j/k

Snoopbert
No it isn't, it's a PC term developed for people who got offended by the word "Christ" in Christmas.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Snoopbert
No it isn't, it's a PC term developed for people who got offended by the word "Christ" in Christmas.
so all this time the "PC" people were celebrating X-Mas. not Christmas messed

Mišt
Really....I just use it cause I cant be fecked typing out Christmas....

Raven Guardia

are you sure thats the reason....I think X-mas was a term used before PC's.

Snoopbert
Originally posted by a1hsauce
so all this time the "PC" people were celebrating X-Mas. not Christmas messed laughing out loud Apparently so.

Fallen Jedi
i thought it was kind of cute actually. happy

Mišt
Lets take a trip down wikipedia lane..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xmas

Says its a shorthand for Christmas, Ill believe that. smile

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
are you sure thats the reason....I think X-mas was a term used before PC's. I'm pretty sure it was. Maybe it did exist before the PC, but it's become a PCrelated term... that and "Happy Holidays" instead o "Merry Christmas".

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
are you sure thats the reason....I think X-mas was a term used before PC's.

You're right. It was used long before "PC" came into being.

X is the greek letter Chi

Raven Guardia
I'm pretty sure it was. Maybe it did exist before the PC, but it's become a PCrelated term... that and "Happy Holidays" instead o "Merry Christmas".

I agree with the Happy holidays is now used instead of Merry Christmas...but I think Xmas was used when my dad was kid. He has this old Christmas decoration that says "Merry Xmas"

Mišt
I'm pretty sure it was. Maybe it did exist before the PC, but it's become a PCrelated term... that and "Happy Holidays" instead o "Merry Christmas".

Whats wrong with Happy Holidays?confused

Whether your'e religious or not, Christmas does exist, just like the calendar. What's the point trying to avoid the real reason just because its against your belief? Stupid people...

Snoopbert
I just hate pretty much anything PC with a passion.

Fallen Jedi
i use merry christmas and happy holidays hand in hand. i don't seen anything wrong with it.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by a1hsauce
its all FUC.king not fooking stick out tongue
You took the words from my mouth.

*Georgina_A*
Xmas is just a shorter way of saying Christmas, rather than people being offended because it says "Christ" in it erm

T.V.O.T.I.
omfg no its not

*lizziekk*
does it really matter if christmas is spelt xmas??? to me it doesnt make a difference

eggmayo
Xmas would be Crossmas, correct erm

shaber
salad dressing

Deano
woooooo

Bloigen
WOOOO!! YEHHHHH!!!! WOOOO!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.