I'm Drivin Home for Christmas tomorrow!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
So i'm drivin to LA, i can make it in about 5 1/2 hrs. depending on traffic, which im not anticipating too much off...should i pack a lunch or stop somewhere. I thought about making a couple sandwiches and eating them in the car during the drive in order to cut down on the time on the road yes any ideas...

wish me luck too...those straightways can get mighty tempting for pushing 90 shifty

Coldfire
Originally posted by a1hsauce
So i'm drivin to LA, i can make it in about 5 1/2 hrs. depending on traffic, which im not anticipating too much off...should i pack a lunch or stop somewhere. I thought about making a couple sandwiches and eating them in the car during the drive in order to cut down on the time on the road yes any ideas...

wish me luck too...those straightways can get mighty tempting for pushing 90 shifty
haha niiiice stick out tongue

Raven Guardia
I would stop for lunch, but thats just me. I rather go to a restaurant and grab lunch instead of packing one. Either way drive safe and have fun smile stick out tongue

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Coldfire
haha niiiice stick out tongue
big grin I try

Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I would stop for lunch, but thats just me. I rather go to a restaurant and grab lunch instead of packing one. Either way drive safe and have fun smile stick out tongue
yah true, i might get tired sittin there for a while, i might stop.

LethalFemme
eek! I call shotgun!

a1hsauce
Originally posted by LethalFemme
eek! I call shotgun!
eek! youre coming too!!!?

Fallen Jedi
i guess that means i'll be in the drivers seat with the driver. eek!

LethalFemme
eek! youre coming too!!!?

*hops in car*.................jump

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
i guess that means i'll be in the drivers seat with the driver. eek!
you know i got more seats in the back stick out tongue

Originally posted by LethalFemme
*hops in car*.................jump
hey watch my sandwiches stick out tongue

LethalFemme
you know i got more seats in the back stick out tongue

hey watch my sandwiches stick out tongue

dont worry with me u and fj in the car we still have one sandwhich leftwhistling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.