Black Panther's 3 year Boot camp of team and inner self training: Starts Today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Lets say that Black Panther decided to make and train a team and make them better people than what they are or were. They must live and stay out of trouble in the country of Wakanda. They will be paid and given food while they stay and train, plus free education. Storm will be teaching classess every day. Once a month, Prof.X will drop by for some one on one coaching with each student. All team members will get ware a custom fit Vibranium-wave uniform for battle feild action.

Meet the Students and Teachers:

H2H combat teacher, some class room teaching....................Black Panther
Team battle feild and team combat strategy:..................................Cable
Education teacher & proper use energy force powers during batttle:...Storm
1on1 Counsling and staying focus during stressful times.:..................Prof.X
Helping the mind take conrtol and to fight off mind attacks:...............Prof.X

Student: Crusher Creel
Student: Titania
Student: Polaris
Student: Sandman
Student: Fire Lord

How good would this team be with 3 years of hard team training and a good education, focusing on Control and cummunication...?

BL.Panther,F.Lord,Polaris,Titania,Cable,Storm,Crus her and Sandman.

Take into account all they have been through, the training, the 3 years, the Leadership, Technology and uniforms. How dose this team fair against current team of Marvel and Dc Earth.

Malo
The United Front:
Black Panther
Fire Lord
Polaris
Titania
Cable
Storm
Sandman
Crusher Creel

vs

The JLA:
Batman
Superman
GL.Kyle
Wonder Woman
Manhunter
Flash
Green Arrow
Aquaman

About the United Front team. Take into account all they have been through, the training, the teaching,the 3 years, the Leadership, Technology and there Vib-uniforms.

No prep. Who wins?

TheBig Bad Wolf
Originally posted by Malo
The United Front:
Black Panther
Fire Lord
Polaris
Titania
Cable
Storm
Sandman
Crusher Creel

vs

The JLA:
Batman
Superman
GL.Kyle
Wonder Woman
Manhunter
Flash
Green Arrow
Aquaman

About the United Front team. Take into account all they have been through, the training, the teaching,the 3 years, the Leadership, Technology and there Vib-uniforms.

No prep. Who wins? Supes....

spetznaz
Originally posted by Malo
Lets say that Black Panther decided to make and train a team and make them better people than what they are or were. They must live and stay out of trouble in the country of Wakanda. They will be paid and given food while they stay and train, plus free education. Storm will be teaching classess every day. Once a month, Prof.X will drop by for some one on one coaching with each student. All team members will get ware a custom fit Vibranium-wave uniform for battle feild action.

Meet the Students and Teachers:

H2H combat teacher, some class room teaching....................Black Panther
Team battle feild and team combat strategy:..................................Cable
Education teacher & proper use energy force powers during batttle:...Storm
1on1 Counsling and staying focus during stressful times.:..................Prof.X
Helping the mind take conrtol and to fight off mind attacks:...............Prof.X

Student: Crusher Creel
Student: Titania
Student: Polaris
Student: Sandman
Student: Fire Lord

How good would this team be with 3 years of hard team training and a good education, focusing on Control and cummunication...?

BL.Panther,F.Lord,Polaris,Titania,Cable,Storm,Crus her and Sandman.

Take into account all they have been through, the training, the 3 years, the Leadership, Technology and uniforms. How dose this team fair against current team of Marvel and Dc Earth.

smile
3 years of ...'hard team training' and a 'good education.'
Hmmmm.
Interesting.

However let me ask you this.
1) How long has the JLA been in operation?
2) During all this time hasn't the JLA been doing more than 'hard team training and good education?' For instance LIVING it instead of going through some school started by T'Challa?
3) Do you really think a bunch of students with 3 years of training can take on hardened veterans who have been doing what they do, and against foes that can ravage the world, for decades?

Hey .....I love Marvel as much as the next guy, but this trend (that was to some level started by Golem370) of pitting either overwhelmingly powerful or underwhelmingly weak Marvel characters against the JLA and/or Superman is getting kind of old.

Anyways ....the JLA wins.
The school concept is interesting, but 3 years of 'hard team training and education' will not help against a team that has been fighting and winning together for decades.

spetznaz
Originally posted by spetznaz
smile
3 years of ...'hard team training' and a 'good education.'
Hmmmm.
Interesting.

However let me ask you this.
1) How long has the JLA been in operation?
2) During all this time hasn't the JLA been doing more than 'hard team training and good education?' For instance LIVING it instead of going through some school started by T'Challa?
3) Do you really think a bunch of students with 3 years of training can take on hardened veterans who have been doing what they do, and against foes that can ravage the world, for decades?

Hey .....I love Marvel as much as the next guy, but this trend (that was to some level started by Golem370) of pitting either overwhelmingly powerful or underwhelmingly weak Marvel characters against the JLA and/or Superman is getting kind of old.

Anyways ....the JLA wins.
The school concept is interesting, but 3 years of 'hard team training and education' will not help against a team that has been fighting and winning together for decades.

You know what .....let me change my last post.
I just realized that the skewed Marvel vs JLA/Superman threads will continue until someone says that JLA will lose.
Hence, in the hope of putting an end to such threads, here is my 'new' answer.

1) THE JLA LOSES TO ANY MARVEL TEAM. ANY TEAM WHATSOEVER. INCLUDING SCHOOLS THAT HAVE 'HARD TEAM TRAINING AND EDUCATION' AND ARE HEADED BY T'CHALLA.

2) SUPERMAN LOSES TO ANY MARVEL CHARACTER .....INCLUDING SUCH GEMS AS TOAD, ANGEL, JUBILEE, WOLVERINE ETC ETC.

3) JUBILEE BY HERSELF CAN DESTROY THE ENTIRE DC UNIVERSE. ADD TOAD AND ANY CHARACTER GOLEM370 PULLS FROM THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE (http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/appchar.htm ) AND THE DCU WILL FALL WITHIN MINUTES.

Hopefully that helps things a bit.

Malo
I just realized that the skewed Marvel vs JLA/Superman threads will continue until someone says that JLA will lose.

1) THE JLA LOSES TO ANY MARVEL TEAM. ANY TEAM WHATSOEVER. INCLUDING SCHOOLS THAT HAVE 'HARD TEAM TRAINING AND EDUCATION' AND ARE HEADED BY T'CHALLA.

2) SUPERMAN LOSES TO ANY MARVEL CHARACTER .....INCLUDING SUCH GEMS AS TOAD, ANGEL, JUBILEE, WOLVERINE ETC ETC.

3) JUBILEE BY HERSELF CAN DESTROY THE ENTIRE DC UNIVERSE. ADD TOAD AND ANY CHARACTER GOLEM370 PULLS FROM THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE (http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/appchar.htm ) AND THE DCU WILL FALL WITHIN MINUTES.

It would be easy for me to name off a good Defenders or Avengers line up and hey what do you know, they beat the JLA everytime.

What is so fun about that, cuase that will be your next ***** anyways.

I try to mess around with diffrent combos and diffrent kind of thread, just so you guys can look at something diffrent for a change on these boards and then there's always assholes like you who try to bring me down.

I'm not buying.

Metalmanx
It's a good concept, bro. Really.

But it's just pointless to pit a Marvel character against a DC character (most of the time), since almost everyone from DC can move at near-light speeds.

Hell, Flash alone can take out your entire team in less than a pico-second if HE REALLY WANTED TO.

But still, good concept.

Lord Magnus

Brilliant.

DarkCrawler
http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?trd=051221104434

Malo
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?trd=051221104434

What about it. Whats your point?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.