I want a Puppy!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
i am trying to talk FJ into letting me buy a puppy. where we live, eberyone has one and i want one for myself!!!

JacopeX
waity till xmas wink

Rogue Jedi
well, she seems to think we should wait til we get a bigger place. i know she is right, but i still want one.

Council#13
I want a puppy too.

wait, so you and fallen jedi REALLY know each other?!

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
well, she seems to think we should wait til we get a bigger place. i know she is right, but i still want one.

Get one of those rat dogs that don't grow to big.

TwisterGameX
Like seriously. How can you resist this

http://www.pupsnpeople.com/All%20site%20images/DDS%20Puppy%201.jpg

Take her to the store and once she sees it she can not say no..Garunteed.

Council#13
let's see, print page, then tape the picture onto the fridge, then go to sleep, next morning drive to pound....

Phoenix Aska
i am trying to talk FJ into letting me buy a puppy. where we live, eberyone has one and i want one for myself!!!

puppies are nice..until they start growing and breaking stuff..then crapping everywhere..lol

Council#13
shit sorry that last pile was me...

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
puppies are nice..until they start growing and breaking stuff..then crapping everywhere..lol

laughing out loud

They crap on purpose evil face

Council#13
yup, we *grunts* shit do

BakaXero
are puppies edible?

Council#13
i believe we are

Imperial_Samura
Oooo, malamute puppies are really popular at the moment, as are miniature pincers (like a teeny little Doberman.)

But instead of a puppy might I advocate something a bit different? A tarantula perhaps? Now there's a pet. Or a python of some sort?

BakaXero
how bout a smurf?

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by BakaXero
how bout a smurf?

I think they are endangered (low birth rates due to there only being ONE female), and yes they can be cute and all, but trust me, being woken at the crack of dawn by a little blue man singing about how Smurfy it is gets frustrating fast... pretty soon they accidentally get flushed down the toilet.

BakaXero
last time i counted there were 2 females. but one was underage...

Imperial_Samura
Oh, I forgot about the smurf kids. Still, imagine if you ended up with grumpy Smurf? Papa Smurf would be cool, but grumpy?

BakaXero
urgh... ok... um..so puppies... yeah... *runs out dorr starts engine and drives off*

shaber
I would direct you to the myth of the Fenris/Fenrir wolf, even though this whole post might seem to be of the most tenuous relevance!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Council#13
I want a puppy too.

wait, so you and fallen jedi REALLY know each other?!
yes. we live together and are angaged.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Get one of those rat dogs that don't grow to big.
you mean one of those ones that just shake and shyat? laughing out loud

Ms Flower
I dont have any now that Ive sold then in a garage sale. Selling them for $2-$5 each...we made a little over $300 off them. I just didnt have the room to store them anymore.

Rogue Jedi
i want a german shepherd. growing up, i had a golden lab/shepherd mix named Baron. he was the most beautiful dog ever. he died in my arms.

Mr. Bacon
sad my dad has two german shepards, i have a terrier

MarioX
I want a lot of things but I dont make a thread on a messageboard.

bacon arf arf arf!!!

Ronny
I had a puppy once happy

Nows its all growed up and reaks havoc all over the place. no expression But I still love her to death happy

Aww you and FJ should get a puppy.

Ronny
yes. we live together and are angaged. Oh mjee thats so great! eek! I didnt know that. Best wishes to you two.

Rogue Jedi
thanx, Ronny. we saw King Kong tonight. it was OK, not as good as i expected.

Frozen kisses
i have a puppy named terra. she is a golden lab and so cute

Council#13
Yes, RJ, good luck with you two yes

stuey
i'm getting a pooch for christmas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.