Suspenders *shivers violently*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
i saw a guy in a suit last night and he was wearing suspenders. is this a fashion no no or what?

Mišt
Suspenders are fashionably sexy when worn with extremely large rimmed glasses and oversized shoeseuro

Rogue Jedi
they are bad. they are the epitome of pure evil incarnate. i hate them.

Council#13
*shudders*

Imperial_Samura
Yep, the nerve gas of the fashion world, though I do own a pair I will admit, they go with my zoot suit, which I wear when I go to those 30's-40's swing dance events. Nothing like zoot suits, the rat pack and those crazy 30's-40's dance styles.

Rogue Jedi
exactly.

Council#13
*shudders*

Imaginary
Um, suspenders are only in for girls who wear them with tweed or pinstriped short shorts or skirts.

Ronny
i wear suspenders sometimes happy

They're sexy on calender fire fighters droolio

DarkC
Whoever wears suspenders and is male at my school has balls of steel. yes

Ronny
Ow.

rej1587
Never a fashion..

DarkC
Originally posted by Ronny
Ow.
Eh?

WindDancer
*hides suspenders*

whistle

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Imaginary
Um, suspenders are only in for girls who wear them with tweed or pinstriped short shorts or skirts.

Or when they wear them with nothing else at all... shifty

JacopeX
wut a sucky articvle of clothing

mysterio69
well f*ck it all to hell! this is what people think of suspenders!? now i have to rid of all mine! dammit. bastard friends weren't laughing with me...but at me.

Vathu
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i saw a guy in a suit last night and he was wearing suspenders. is this a fashion no no or what?

Ask FJ for she knows all yes

a1hsauce
The attorney I work with, he wears his suits with suspenders...he actually pulls it off quite nicely. kinda made me want to wear suits with suspenders. big grin

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Imaginary

That's kind of true, suspenders (or braces as I think they are also known) can look quite good on girls. But then a lot of stuff that can look unfashionable might look good on girls, so many just have a kind of inbuilt style aura, kind of like turning straw to gold.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.