The official mortal kombat thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz jedi
Okay I searched and searched and never saw anything likwe this so, here it is. The official mortal kombat thread to talk about MK news and anything mortal kombat related. Like, I just saw this thing about MK Armageddon. The 7th one!!! So anyway here it is.

xyz jedi
mortal kombat rules.

Arahan
okay

Scorpion_Master
Don't know what happened to this thread but it looks dead... any way have you seen all MK movies? I think that the 1:st and 2:nd one was best..

stormtrooper501
Motal Kombat is awesome. Scorpion is one of the coolest video game characters ever. He just utterly kicks as with his spear and hellfire moves. And come on, he beat down the Dragon King and became the champion of the Eldar Gods...what else is there to say.

Stalker 360
now there is only two movies if im correct and yes iv seen them ohh and anyone gonna buy MK armergedda

MadMel
maybe i will, mate..maybe i will...

Scorpion_Master
their is not only 2 movies their are 4 or 5 (don't remember) the MK conquest series that is the MK before MK 1 and 2 and how they failed to win the tournament but those movies sux Baals..

MadMel
oh yeah..i reamember that *shudder*

JacopeX
The movie i like were MK 1 and 2. MK konquest wuz sucky. Were the hell is liu Kang?!!?!?!?!?

MadMel
YEAH!!....mad

JacopeX
Liu kang owns, i don care wut people say about him. I hear alot of jokes and rumors about him well thats all crap. Liu Kang, Kung lao, Scorpion, Su zero, and reptile own!

Forget_The_Past
I can't wait for mk armageddon

sub zero is my fave, he's the coolest

JacopeX
Yea, lemme ost pics of the game chracters for armegeddon, hold on

Stalker 360
theres only 2 movies conquest was a tv show and the made a end ing to the show called final battle there not uber bad but there not good

Scorpion_Master
Who is your favorite Fighter anyone?? Mine is Scorpion and Sektor i think...

SaTsuJiN
subzero and kenshi

Scorpion_Master
aah wtf i like all the ninjas stick out tongue

Otus

S.C.D.C.
sub-zero all the way.

Scorpion_Master
hmmm.. Scorpion then Sub-Zero

thegmeister53
Originally posted by Scorpion_Master
hmmm.. Scorpion then Sub-Zero

Ditto.

Captain Falcon
Originally posted by JacopeX
Liu kang owns, i don care wut people say about him. I hear alot of jokes and rumors about him well thats all crap. Liu Kang, Kung lao, Scorpion, Su zero, and reptile own! yes without them, it's not mortal kombat.

Scorpion_Master
True!!

JacopeX
yup, and heres the trailer of MKA and imma tell you four words........BEST FIGHTING GAME EVER!

Mortal Kombat: Armegeddon

eek! **** YEA!....sorry im jus so excited for this. ALl the fighters in one game. I know its gonna be the last game.

Scorpion_Master
Wooohh!! NICE!!

JacopeX
yes

Scorpion_Master
yes

Captain Falcon
yup, and heres the trailer of MKA and imma tell you four words........BEST FIGHTING GAME EVER!

eek! **** YEA!....sorry im jus so excited for this. ALl the fighters in one game. I know its gonna be the last game. sseen it but weawwy coow.

I Scorpion I
Mortal Kombat is awesome my fav characters are
1. Scorpion (duh?)
2. Sub-Zero
3. Lui Kang

MadMel

eek! **** YEA!....sorry im jus so excited for this. ALl the fighters in one game. I know its gonna be the last game.
arial combat eek!....ME WANTS NOW!!!!!......laughing out loud

JacopeX
and create a character is gonna be hot

MadMel
HELL YEAH!!!!! Happy Dance rock....its allll good droolio...oh, um..did i mention that im getting this evil face

JacopeX
everyone is

JacopeX

MadMel
.....................................................evil face..i like very much..yes

Scorpion_Master
cooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!

MadMel
very..very..very cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.