U.S. pundit: Canada a 'retarded cousin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
Tucker Carlson appeared on Canadian Television last night and contimued to be condescending while interviewd. It actually looked as though he thought no one here was getting it and that he believed he was smarter than an entire country. It was actually funny to what the canadian host sit there and let this guy hang himself.

As for Doles' former press secretary. I guess he missed the report that mentioned than NONE of the terrorists from 911 entered from canada and that they all went through american ports of entry.

Imperial_Samura
Honestly, it is little surprise that the US has such a poor world image when they allow every right wing crack pot and muck stirrer to voice there absurd opinions. I know who the "retarded"person is in this story.

I mean really, the American public at large might not share the views of these guys, but as we all know things like this get front pages and everyone hears it, and it damages everyones credibility. It's like shooting itself in the foot, the US goes out proclaiming freedom for all, individuality and whatever, but if a nation, even a friendly nation voices concern, or doesn't mimic exactly, they come under such slander - big double message, we want everyone to be free (to be exactly like us and agree with everything we say and do, and if not, then we shall insult you mightily)

Who knows, with such silly vocal outcries it might occur to some people that it is the US that is getting to big for it's britches.

Sir Whirlysplat
When I went to Canada a few months back no one seemed like the Waterboy there.

PVS
Times have changed
Our kids are getting worse
They won't obey their parents
They just want to fart and curse!

Should we blame the government?
Or blame society?
Or should we blame the images on TV?

No!!! blame Canada
Blame Canada
With all their beady little eyes
And flappin' heads so full of lies
Blame Canada
Blame Canada
We need to form a full assault
It's Canada's fault!

Don't blame me
For my son Stan
He saw the darn cartoon
And now he's off to join the Klan!

And my boy Eric once
Had my picture on his shelf
But now when I see him he tells me to **** myself!

Well, blame Canada
Blame Canada
It seems that everything's gone wrong
Since Canada came along
Blame Canada
Blame Canada
They're not even a real country anyway

My son could've been a doctor or a lawyer rich and true,
Instead he burned up like a piggy on the barbecue
Should we blame the matches?
Should we blame the fire?
Or the doctors who allowed him to expire?

Heck no!!!!
Blame Canada
Blame Canada
With all their hockey hullabaloo
And that ***** Anne Murray too
Blame Canada
Shame on Canada

For...
The smut we must stop
The trash we must bash
The Laughter and fun
Must all be undone
We must blame them and cause a fuss
Before somebody thinks of blaming uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus!!!!!!!!

Sir Whirlysplat
You've convinced me its all Canadas fault erm

MetallicaT
me too

manny321
A lot of right wing people are not liking how Canada is becoming quite liberal with social issues. They passed gay marriage and now it is legal for swinger club as of today.

Pyrofly
Ok tell me how is Canadas fault i little kids language. cause i really dont get it

Like Im Canadian, and i havent heard anything like this confused

KidRock
HAhahahaha..everybodys thinking it, he just said it.

Black Rob
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Honestly, it is little surprise that the US has such a poor world image when they allow every right wing crack pot and muck stirrer to voice there absurd opinions. case in point...Originally posted by KidRock

KidRock
e when they allow every right wing crack pot and muck stirrer to voice there absurd opinions. I know who the "retarded"person is in this story.

It's not Americas fault you hate freedom of speech.

Pyrofly
Like ok i know tons of muslims and their not terrorists blink

PVS
Originally posted by Pyrofly
Like ok i know tons of muslims and their not terrorists blink
so does everyone else in the non-retarded world.
dont pay any attention to that guy. he's just looking for attention
due to neglect during his developmental stages. really all
he wants is a big hug.

Black Rob
Originally posted by PVS
he wants is a big hug. he'll get a big hug from Satan when he passes on...

KidRock
Originally posted by KidRock

The majority of muslims arent terrorists..but the majority of terrorists are muslim.

Lana

Yet you support a president who is taking away more and more of our freedoms.

Anyone else confused here?

Pyrofly
Originally posted by PVS
he wants is a big hug. ok laughing out loud i took that the wrong way then

Pyrofly
Originally posted by Lana
Yet you support a president who is taking away more and more of our freedoms.

Anyone else confused here? No. I am too. confused

ash007
The majority of muslims arent terrorists..but the majority of terrorists are muslim.

Bullshit my i grew up when the I.R.A were bombing our streets.
I could justify saying that majority of terrorists are also Irish. But i would be wrong wink

Pyrofly
Originally posted by ash007
I could justify saying that majority of terrorists are also Irish. But i would be wrong wink hells nah. im irish biatch stick out tongue nah just joking. you may be right with that one

KidRock
Originally posted by ash007
I could justify saying that majority of terrorists are also Irish. But i would be wrong wink

So you're honestly going to say there are more Irish terrorists then Muslim? Ooooooo billly. laughing out loud

Black Rob
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Tucker Carlson appeared on Canadian Television last night and contimued to be condescending while interviewd. It actually looked as though he thought no one here was getting it and that he believed he was smarter than an entire country. It was actually funny to what the canadian host sit there and let this guy hang himself.

As for Doles' former press secretary. I guess he missed the report that mentioned than NONE of the terrorists from 911 entered from canada and that they all went through american ports of entry.
I luv hocki!
http://www.libertycore.org/Retarded%20Boy.jpg

PVS
what the hell is that shit on his beard????

wait dont tell me sick

Black Rob
Originally posted by PVS
what the hell is that shit on his beard????

wait dont tell me sick It's a gift from the terrorists...

Imperial_Samura

I know, I know, I except to be liberated any day now in a suitably brutal fashion and shown the way to happy, all agreeing ignorance. And I'm sure I'll be the better for it.

Incidentally it would be great to do a psychological study of you to find out how you synthesised what I typed into me hating freedom of speech and blaming the US for that.wink

But seriously, I just find it ironic that so many US citizens seem constantly surprised when they realise they are viewed so negatively when they happily give guys like this microphones. Now I like free speech, but within reason. Humans have little things called tact, diplomacy and COMMON SENSE. Things like this allow us to tailor what we say to get our messages across without causing undue offence. Calling the Canadian nation retarded, accusing them of secretly loving the US, insulting them and all that, now not only does this lack any skilled social interaction or understanding, or good presentation of an argument, it also displays not a single iota of higher cognitive function. Yet the thing is it will get out there, people might be offended, images might be damaged, you know, a little thing called cause and effect. Sure, freedom of speech is all hunky dory, but really, sometimes you just have to slap a person up the side of the head and say "wake up to yourself."

For example, if I suddenly launched into a vitriolic tirade against you, and used words like retard and so forth, regardless of "free speech" I would likely be warned off, and if I continued banned. Of course I wouldn't do that because firstly it's not right, and secondly not true (I can only assume.) It doesn't harm free speech to have a few rules in place to guard against slander and baseless insults and stupidity, in just makes things friendlier and a better place for all.

Though I must admit I am as pleased as punch you didn't object to me calling them right wing crack pots and second rate muck-stirrers, oh no, you only objected about stopping them from talking. I consider it a victory for sense and sensibility.

Snoopbert
Most American's hate Bush, I've noticed. At least most of the American's I know.

Darth Jello
ah, good old nationalism....
the retard's rallying cry.

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Darth Jello
ah, good old nationalism....
the retard's rallying cry. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by PVS
Times have changed
Our kids are getting worse
They won't obey their parents
They just want to fart and curse!

Should we blame the government?
Or blame society?
Or should we blame the images on TV?

No!!! blame Canada
Blame Canada
With all their beady little eyes
And flappin' heads so full of lies
Blame Canada
Blame Canada
We need to form a full assault
It's Canada's fault!

(...)

Where Did I....?

OH YEAH! South Park, The movie.

The U.S. WILL be our enemie I'd say, Oh within 20 years, Maybe 10.

OUnce the Water Supply is almost gone, and we wonT' let them build that damned Pipline to suck all of our water, we will be accused of being, I dunno Un ethitcal and standing in the way of The State's safty or progress and we are harming them beacsue there people are not getting water and that we will be the self fish ones.

So what will the do?

hell, invade Us for water like they invaded Iraq for Oil.

Then, U.N wll send the Brits, France, Australlia, HOPEFULLY Russia and Kick the U.S.'s ass.

The U.S. will not be able to retaliate, seeing as there forces will be spread thin, and they will NOT accept defeat at this point in the game, they are are worst then Japanie's when it comes to honnor, becasue I am SURE that Japs (no offence) do not burn there flag when it has to be retired.

I'm sure that the Japs are not so Stuck up as to retire a flag ounce it touches the ground.

So anyways, the U.S. will not accept defeat and bring on the Nukes and either Bomb the United European Union, or Canada, thus effectivly starting World War Three.

Hum, all this sounds intresting.. soembody getting me Tom Clancy's home number... Might have to sell that idea to him...

KidRock
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Where Did I....?

OH YEAH! South Park, The movie.

The U.S. WILL be our enemie I'd say, Oh within 20 years, Maybe 10.

OUnce the Water Supply is almost gone, and we wonT' let them build that damned Pipline to suck all of our water, we will be accused of being, I dunno Un ethitcal and standing in the way of The State's safty or progress and we are harming them beacsue there people are not getting water and that we will be the self fish ones.

So what will the do?

hell, invade Us for water like they invaded Iraq for Oil.

Then, U.N wll send the Brits, France, Australlia, HOPEFULLY Russia and Kick the U.S.'s ass.

The U.S. will not be able to retaliate, seeing as there forces will be spread thin, and they will NOT accept defeat at this point in the game, they are are worst then Japanie's when it comes to honnor, becasue I am SURE that Japs (no offence) do not burn there flag when it has to be retired.

I'm sure that the Japs are not so Stuck up as to retire a flag ounce it touches the ground.

So anyways, the U.S. will not accept defeat and bring on the Nukes and either Bomb the United European Union, or Canada, thus effectivly starting World War Three.

Hum, all this sounds intresting.. soembody getting me Tom Clancy's home number... Might have to sell that idea to him...

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/1963/orlyowl9mp.jpg

Imperial_Samura
The only problem is Clancy usually writes from an American-centric view, the U.S. usually in the right, fighting for good or defending itself or whatever, not sure how he'd go with a book that has the U.S. fighting the rest of the free world in such an aggressive style, possibly starting WWIII or using nukes. Still, might be an interesting read, Dan Brown might be a better option.

Koala MeatPie
The only problem is Clancy usually writes from an American-centric view, the U.S. usually in the right, fighting for good or defending itself or whatever, not sure how he'd go with a book that has the U.S. fighting the rest of the free world in such an aggressive style, possibly starting WWIII or using nukes. Still, might be an interesting read, Dan Brown might be a better option.

Dan Brown Eh?

Hum, True I havn'T read anythign Clancy All I know is tha He writes War Stories of Whatever.

Anbody know which number I can page Dan Brown with?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.