Viewtiful Joe VS Dante (Dmc 1)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

swedish_bum
LOL who wins?

swedish_bum
both are good fighters so who wins?

Shadow x 20
I'm going for Dante

IcePunk
yeah, me to.
In DMC1 turns into Sparda to Mondus's ass.
And I think most people know what Dante in Sparda form can do...

swedish_bum
ok but Joe can slow down time and then he gets extra strong

IcePunk
But no one can be strong against anyone whos almost invicible who can fly so I guess Joe'll have to use the six mashine in this, but everyone knows that wont change the fact that Dante wins. big grin

Knuckles X 20
dante

leonheartmm
pointless, if any1 looks at dante's feats in dmc1, 2 and three and in NOCTURNE, there is no way in hell the opposition has a chance.

IcePunk
Originally posted by leonheartmm
pointless, if any1 looks at dante's feats in dmc1, 2 and three and in NOCTURNE, there is no way in hell the opposition has a chance.

Yeah, so in other words, another missmatched fight.

dvampire
Well I agree that Dante whould take a majority, but Joe will be able to win some matches against him. With Joe being able to mess with time and fight at high speeds, he'll give Dante a good fight. Dante wins.

IcePunk
Originally posted by dvampire
Well I agree that Dante whould take a majority, but Joe will be able to win some matches against him. With Joe being able to mess with time and fight at high speeds, he'll give Dante a good fight. Dante wins.
No one said that the fight took place in the movie world so no superpowers for Joe laughing out loud.
No Im just kidding.
Considering Dante's fighting VIEWTIFUL Joe, that would mean that the fight takes place in the Movie land, right?

(I know, unnesserary post) laughing

MC_GG
this will also be another draw just like Dante vs. Samus

dvampire
Originally posted by IcePunk
No one said that the fight took place in the movie world so no superpowers for Joe laughing out loud.
No Im just kidding.
Considering Dante's fighting VIEWTIFUL Joe, that would mean that the fight takes place in the Movie land, right?

(I know, unnesserary post) laughing

I forgot about that. embarrasment Well if Dante fights Joe inside the movies, Joe whould stand a chance, but if he doesn't, he's dead. smile

IcePunk
Heheh, no kidding

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.