Do you cut pizza in...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz jedi
4's, 6's or 8's?

Council#13
8's. more to eat. big grin

commander fox
8,s to!!smile then I can enyoy the pizza sloooowly....... stick out tongue

Council#13
yes

xyz jedi
Originally posted by Council#13
8's. more to eat. big grin It's the same amount. But I cut in 6's. Which is hard.

xyz jedi
anyone 4 4's?

Miss Kinky
depends on the size of the pizza

xyz jedi
Originally posted by Miss Kinky
depends on the size of the pizza 11"

Miss Kinky
11"??? It seems a shame to cut it.

Diamond~Kisses
Originally posted by Miss Kinky
11"??? It seems a shame to cut it. laughing out loud Indeed. I cut it into 8ths. But it also depends on how many people there are...

xyz jedi
Originally posted by Diamond~Kisses
laughing out loud Indeed. I cut it into 8ths. But it also depends on how many people there are... just yourself

Alpha Centauri
4's man, is the only way to go.

-AC

Diamond~Kisses
Originally posted by xyz jedi
just yourself 8ths. They're easier to eat, but if I can't be bothered, I'll cut it into 4ths

T.M
I don't cut it... it is cut already when i get a pizza

Diamond~Kisses
Originally posted by T.M
I don't cut it... it is cut already when i get a pizza When I get them ordered they're in 4ths, so I cut them into 8ths. I normally get my pizzas from ASDA (English Wal-Mart), and then they are not cut no

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by xyz jedi
anyone 4 4's?

Me.

Well, it depends on the size of the pizza, but usually I just cut it into 4 slices and then fold em over. It's like a pizza taco. eek!

Bloigen
I don't know, I just eat them.

T.M
When I get them ordered they're in 4ths, so I cut them into 8ths. I normally get my pizzas from ASDA (English Wal-Mart), and then they are not cut no

same here but i never go to ASDA so i don't really get them from there much.

† Mäs †
I cut Mine In 1 , 1 Big Sexah pizza

T.M

Bloigen
I cut mine into thousandths.

† Mäs †
Originally posted by T.M
You can't cut it in one.

I'm the master Of improbability, I can Cut something into 1 shifty

T.M

† Mäs †
Originally posted by T.M
You can't because if you cut it it will be 2.

for it to be 1 you would just have to leave it whole.

Exactly shifty

Sir Whirlysplat
Depends on its diameter and how many you are sharing it with!!

Bloigen
I use pi to find it's circumference then I divide that by 10 then I cut the pizza into the number that that equals.

xyz jedi
When I get them ordered they're in 4ths, so I cut them into 8ths. I normally get my pizzas from ASDA (English Wal-Mart), and then they are not cut no My faves are from Pizza UK. And they cut in 6's or 8's. I forget which. Nice though.

xyz jedi
Originally posted by T.M
You can't because if you cut it it will be 2.

for it to be 1 you would just have to leave it whole. No no. You could cut it, but not all the way. Hey is anyone here sad enough to actually eat it with a knife and fork? Or do they just wheel it and eat it with their hands.

xyz jedi
anyone else for 6's?

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by T.M
I don't cut it... it is cut already when i get a pizza

yes

Originally posted by T.M
You can't cut it in one.

Yes, you can. Duh. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blue Dragon
If it's already cut then I don't have to cut it into pieces. If it ain't, I just rip bits off. laughing out loud I'm an animal!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.